Remember that time ghost rider fought the demon from jeepers creepers...

Remember that time ghost rider fought the demon from jeepers creepers, but he only showed up in the toyline for the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Salva
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Fantastic_Four_Vol_3_41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember when the comics made him edgy as fuck to the point that he once built a house out of corpses and still-living people that he had stitched and smashed and hammered together?

House of corpses things sounds cool, but the mommy obsession reeks of cliche, just like it was with toy man.

He started out as a contortionist thief and saboteur with trained birds, but when they transferred him to Ghost Rider he got vague supernatural powers and became a psychotic serial killer with a backstory that involved a mother who would abuse him horribly but then try to make it up to him afterward by spoiling him, making him sadomasochistic.

But I think at this point that's all been swept under the rug and now he's generic muscle for hire. It's kind of weird to see him be treated as an Average Joe villain (like in pic-related) knowing that he's done things like butcher families and kill a baby with a pitchfork.

Eh, i love horror villains and scarecrows in general, so i dont mind him being a supernatural threat. But the whole mother angle just seems like bad writing
>and kill a baby with a pitchfork.
Source? This sounds like a funny panel image.

I have this figure, it's radical

Yeah i have it too. I love the nails in his wooden weapon, it makes him look like a grindhouse villain

It wasn't on-panel, but when see the blood-spattered sidewalk and stroller later.

He was in tie-in game, but I can't remember if they used that design.

The 13 year old in me thanks you for this

>Taskmaster: supervillain detective
I'd read it

They put Spencer on Spider-Man but I wanted him to do a Tasky/Black-Ant series.

What's this from? Love Taskmaster and this looks interesting.

Remember that time the director of Jeepers Creepers raped a 12 year old boy?

Remember that time JJJ got in a fight with Godzilla?

They did. He was also for some reason a fuckin giant. Also the Vengeance toy the made was in it.

Remember the time a half naked Judge Dredd fought a Predator?

>Remember that time the director of Jeepers Creepers raped a 12 year old boy?
What?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Salva

Yep. Between him, Polanski and Brian Singer Hollywood has some serious problems

WHAT THE

Remember that time the Fantastic 4 found a colony of 16th century Puritans living in the Negative Zone?
Seriously, I'm having trouble finding it.

Is it this?
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Fantastic_Four_Vol_3_41

I know right?

Yes, it was a nice little concept that was promptly ignored

Must have slipped my mind but I do remember that time he traveled to Gotham just to bully Batman.

I love that one, it's such a Dredd solution.

>If Batman confronts the Ventriloquist tonight he'll die
>How do I stop him?
>Just show up and start beating the shit out of him

Captain America: Steve Rogers #3.

Thanks

Thank you! I stayed away from the whole hydra cap storyline, but if taskmaster is in it, I may have to give it a read.

>two super villains being buds
Its the little things. Wish more adaptations or movies had stuff like this