This is horrible. Why would you want people to have easy access to this? Because it's voluntary...

This is horrible. Why would you want people to have easy access to this? Because it's voluntary? What a lame excuse desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

collective-evolution.com/2014/12/01/active-component-of-cannabis-can-regrow-brain-cells/
truthonpot.com/2013/07/13/scientists-discover-another-way-marijuana-helps-the-brain-grow/
alternet.org/drugs/pot-could-save-your-life-4-ways-cannabis-good-your-brain
guardianlv.com/2015/06/marijuana-can-help-grow-neurons-and-make-a-person-smarter/
cambridge.org/core/journals/the-international-journal-of-neuropsychopharmacology/article/the-anxiolytic-effect-of-cannabidiol-on-chronically-stressed-mice-depends-on-hippocampal-neurogenesis-involvement-of-the-endocannabinoid-system/ED35B3AC3683F7DB7BBB49087875D998
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree that it gas its negative side effects. But it could absolutely destroy the pharmaceutical jew.

Did you know that, in the US, there are more opiate users than cig smokers?

Calm down.

nigger what kind of scrappy bowl pack is that.

Nice piss jug on the desk there desu

This. If you are feeling this way, OP, you should immediately try some breathing exercises. Calm down. Clear your head. Relax and take things slow. Then you will feel marijuana how others feel it.

It also helps to ease yourself into it. This is the equivalent of me drinking a gallon of vodka, surviving, and saying that alcohol is awful.

if people are having a good time and it doesn't effect me on a physical level, then fuck it, smoke it up.

Vitamins

Also it's feeling better after a while
Is this what people get out of it? How has being able to trigger this affect helped you in any way

>get in heated internet debate with someone on Trump's tariffs on China
>"brb let me hit the bong"
That's when I sign the fuck out

I don't know what your point is here. Are you saying that them taking a puff means they won't say anything credible?

that's exactly what I'm saying.
They're already 10x stupider than I am because they "take a puff"

>They're already 10x stupider than I am because "take a puff"

Nah, it doesn't necessarily work that way.

is this your first time smoking, user?

It kind of does, it kills brain cells and makes the victim stupider.

>why would you want people to have easy access to this?

because guess what, they're going to get it anyway they want.

When people want weed, they're gonna get weed and you can't stop them.

(citation needed)
Literally Harvard disagrees with both points and you can go peer review their studies yourself, faggot.
Also, I was going to say "stupider" isn't a word but it was made a word because illiterate fucks like you made it one through repetition.

>they have more fun than me so they must be stuuupiiiiiddd waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Dude seriously grow the fuck up damn

>it kills brain cells and makes the victim stupider

Is that how you think the brain responds to marijuana?

it doesnt kill brain cells. quite the contrary, it builds and repairs.

>Implying people don't already have easy access to weed just about everywhere.

lol'd very hard

Nope, piss jug.

collective-evolution.com/2014/12/01/active-component-of-cannabis-can-regrow-brain-cells/

truthonpot.com/2013/07/13/scientists-discover-another-way-marijuana-helps-the-brain-grow/

alternet.org/drugs/pot-could-save-your-life-4-ways-cannabis-good-your-brain

guardianlv.com/2015/06/marijuana-can-help-grow-neurons-and-make-a-person-smarter/

How much have you smoked?
Is this your first time?

I think you're just afraid of his incoming L I T E R A L superpowers that weed bestows upon you.

He was going to destroy you with the power of mental cannabanoid waves conducting arguments like a virtuoso. Coward.

Yes, it does necessarily work that way.

see

"Getting more stupider" is a multitude of things that could possibly happen in the brain. It's not necessarily what happens in the brain unless you really don't care about what actually happens in the brain.

When you smoke weed, reality opens up like a woman's legs to my alpha cock. Insights will be made known to you that eluded you before.

>Some people claim weed as a cureall
>therefore all marijuana supporters do

>those sources
How about some peer reviewed medical documents champ?

you only diminish the dwindling chance you have to inseminate people with at least one positive affirmation of your existence before you insert your manhood in them by 100%. Let alone giving weed a bad name for nothing more than meme points on a Cantonese candle making forum. t. weedman tru-win

I already did. You're still wrong.

Next time smoke a tiny amount.
Work your way up.
Smoke too much and you freak out.

It is necessarily what happens in the brain.

This isn't how it's always going to feel. You start doing it regularly and you know what happens? You feel good and it's hard to be social.

No more mind fucks.

>Is this what people get out of it?
Long-time daily toker here, this is what I get out of it:
>care a lot less about any stress or troubles I have
>can focus better on any tasks I need to do
>enjoy my hobbies more than when sober
>puts me to sleep at the end of the day

Having said that, I don't give two shits about "pot culture" and the average person is really surprised to learn I toke, because I do not seem the type.

I just bought 10g of a-php.

Ask me anything/give me an obituary.

Are you high, retard?

>ACTIVE COMPONENT OF CANNABIS CAN REGROW BRAIN CELLS

cambridge.org/core/journals/the-international-journal-of-neuropsychopharmacology/article/the-anxiolytic-effect-of-cannabidiol-on-chronically-stressed-mice-depends-on-hippocampal-neurogenesis-involvement-of-the-endocannabinoid-system/ED35B3AC3683F7DB7BBB49087875D998

>“Most ‘drugs of abuse’ suppress neurogenesis. Only marijuana promotes neurogenesis.”

And the last link alternet.org/drugs/pot-could-save-your-life-4-ways-cannabis-good-your-brain links to numerous peer-reviewed studies.

>Not even bothering to read any link

We have a confirmed memester here

These people have been led to believe this is essential to their well-being and happiness. Before judging them as degenerates, we should be really feeling pity for them, for they are lost.

Nobody who isn't a degenerate knows what in the fuck that is you degenerate fuck.

Only earth shattering insights I ever had while high were related to food.

Mac & Cheese Grilled Cheese was one of them.

lol'd

Stay wrong, bro.

thanks for the assist.

I made an ice cream sandwich on waffles with fruit loops when I was high once. I kinda miss smoking.

Bruh just smoke up it'll calm you down, bruh.

No, you miss justifying your atrocious eating habits you fat fuck

I got a ounce after being sober for a year, honestly i dont really like it because i cant control myself smoking literally everyday. Then the next day i have a mini hangover and i just feel more slow and stupid in general. Smoking is pretty sick if you arent in school i guess.

>Move to Texas
>Always got weed from friend who was a dealer
>Don't know how to get weed from actual criminals I don't know
>Have to apply for big boy jobs soon

I miss weed. I literally have had countless dreams where I get high only to wake up and realize I can't smoke. I can't wait for this shit to be legal everywhere.

I'm going on a date with this 5/10 hipster girl I met on Tinder who said she was 4/20 friendly. I'm hoping to slam so I can get her dealer's number. This a safe way to do it?

what is it

kek agrees

right?

Stay wrong, bro.

>when the kush kick in and you realize you're in one of the better timelines

I miss it too sometimes, but doing it too often just made me feel like shit.

Plus it reminds me of my ex... and the less I think about her the better.

Smoking weed can actually help people lose weight

that's some high nigga shit if I've ever read it.

nigger

yes and no

it does grow brain cells
but brain cells that only request dopamine

>Smoking weed can actually help people lose weight
How?

Yeah man just tell her you moved from x and don't know where to get any around here

>implying it's difficult to buy weed

I have literally never met a stoner that wasn't a lefty moron socially at the very least.

Order a pizza and ask the driver about their connect.

>Move to Texas

GO BACK and stop stealing our dank weed, yankee!

Never heard of the darknet?
You can get whatever you want delivered to your door, and it tends to be higher quality than the stuff you get on the street.

THC is vapor christ. I swear.

How do I find a dealer? I'm a neet and no one knows I exist. Do I just drive into town and look for niggers?

Yeah that is a fucking garbage pipe, holy shit.

Genius.

Look it up, some sort of stimulant.

Nobody who uses that shit isn't a complete scumbag. Nobody.

I am both a degenerate stoner and a right wing conservative

ama

How do I do it?

Simple. I have no principles.

you live in canada dude weed will be legal next year you can probably go ask any normie and find a connect

OP smoke 4 more bowls and see if it works then.

Pretty sure it's some sort of anal rape toy

I miss weed like crazy, just started a new job waiting for drug test, been looking for a job for 6+ months while working my last job. I don't care what anyone else tells you when you work in IT most people there are pot heads.

this is a myth. cannabis in extremely high quality is all around you.

You don't have to approve of it.
I don't approve of it.
But it isn't the government's place to dictate it.
It is a waste of government time and resources to even bother.
It puts tons of good people in jail just because they smoked a plant.
All those prisoners take more government time and resources and prop up the for profit prison system.

It's stupidity is what it is, I don't even see why it's a debate.

>Trudeau actually legalizing weed

top kekaroo

You're better off with Chinese. I've had the same dealer for 12 years now. I get credit anytime. He doesn't walk the streets, though. Anyone who would buy drugs off a literal street-level dealer who is a stranger to you deserves the adulterants they'll be snorting/smoking.

>in IT most people there are pot heads.
places like the fbi and other government agencies actually have a hard hiring people because of this

Individual sovereignty.

its fucking basic supply and demand. As long as the demand for drugs exist there will be people supplying them so we might as well legalize all drugs to allow manufacturing and quality and standards control here in the states.

Right now were sending a ton of money to fucking shitheads south of the border when we could be producing better, "healthier" versions of the same product here in the US.

damn i wish i could smoke still. I used to smoke an ounce in a week then one day i just cracked had a massive panic attack and now any time i try smoking again i get intense anxiety. Fucking sucks

OMG.... SOOOO SCARY...

he's one of the most based ones at this point. look at them trying to bait him into blm garbage. he isn't going for it.

I hate this meme
>pizza shows up
>40 year old nigerian gets off his bike and gives me my pizza
>ask for weed
>he tells me to fuck off and goes back to work
Also even if this did work why would I want the dirt shit a shitty pizza guy smokes?

You can literally buy medical grade weed from dispensaries off craigslist because cops don't give a shit. I have done it before, and i save the 12 bucks on some shit pizza.

i think the weedman will do it eventually

I remember when I used to care that pot was illegal in Canada.

It's so easy to get that legalizing will do nothing but make it more expensive.

We don't really know yet. There's some speculation that it affects CB1 receptors somehow, which is why people get the munchies while they're high but then suppresses them when they're not. Another theory is that it affects insulin levels in the body which in turn lowers body fat.

All I know is my ex hit 250lbs because she was a fucking stress eater. She'd diet for a bit and exercise and all that shit but it just made her yo-yo real bad and she would end up fatter than when she started. But a few months of a heavy weed habit she dropped so much weight her doctor was getting worried about how fast she was losing weight. Within like a year she got back down to mid 120's and looked great, and she was eating like 1/2 or 1/3 of the portion sizes that she used to. She said she just didn't need to eat as much to feel full anymore, high or not. It was fucking surreal.

>le same dealerman for 12 years xDd

*passes bluntr*

>degenerates advocating and arguing for marijuana
Degenerates please get out. Drug usage of any kind is pathetic and nothing more than disgusting escapism.

better argument is that making it illegal only fuels the growth of organized criminals. if you dont want them to make money off of it, dont make it a black market substance. see also: alcohol prohibition

you are right in what you said, just wanted to interject that

You know that a good pizza man makes about $20 an hour when counting for tips right?

We smoke dank weed bro.

If your driver is white he smokes. Period.

>all these fags ITT

Just smoke your weed nigga, its not fucking crack

>I used to smoke an ounce in a week
Jesus Christ.

it gives cops an excuse to get niggers off the street and into jail where the damage they cause is minimized and they aren't able to reproduce

SHUT UP KEK

there has never been a sober society in the history of man. prohibition only leads to more of the degeneracy you advocate against. leave people alone, cop.