Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hDc8PVCvfKs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OMxXf0jKNKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Hillary will never be president.

FPBP
P
B
P
how will shills ever recover?

When my balls itch,I scratch them.

In other words, she won the participation trophy, which is fucking nothing in the real world.

you also forgot
she won the popular vote in the 2008 primary against O too

why do you leave that out jew?!

and this;
she didn't win the popular vote against berni

$ 0.03 shekels deposited

who cares?

Reminder that we don't give a fuck.

its almost like major population centers are almost fully democratic and the electoral college is the best way of finding out what the country really wants by trying to balance out the influence of small states and big states in a fashion similar to the Great Compromise.

Hillary 2020

Her Turn Again

What was with the sudden wave of Hillary-as-Pepe stuff in the final weeks of the election? Some kind of inept CTR thing?

What award do you get for that?

Go away CTR! Go!

part that, part Sup Forumstards being bored baiters

AHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Hillary is lost in the mart
>She's dazed and confused
>Sharting and farting
>and blowing a fuse

Reminder that that popular vote is completely meaningless in our government and is in fact completely worthless because so many people in non-swing states don't vote because their vote won't matter on top of absentee ballots not being counted if they won't swing a state's election.

>Hillary may have scored more runs, but Trump won more games

It's as simple as that.

Reminder that the American people are about to change that and you can't meme it away.

OP is a paid troll funded by jews

Soros funds fucks like them to bait and troll people into arguing over meaningless topics

hundreds of pieces of shit like him posts pre determined bait threads and comments to have us preoccupied with irrelevant shit like "Hillary won the popular vote"

learn to spot these fucks
call out the jew
don't engage the jew

love my folk

>h-hillary won this thing which has no impact on actually being elected president
That's real fuckin neato

And Trump won the popular vote in 30 different states...

Hillary won it in 20...

The only reason she won the overall popular vote is cause some of the blue states have a shit ton of people.

Reminder that you making these treads won't change the past. You can't unring the bell, user.

Reminder that Hillary lost the election

Cool they can change it for next election and Trump can campaign accordingly.

Also federal voter ID will need to be mandatory.

And still lost.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Really? Pray tell how will they do that?

(((You)))

So what? No country in the world uses a popular vote to decide their head of government.

I mean I agree, but when you answer like that, your autism is showing

and how much do you think Trump spent on his election?

reminder that the dems rigged the election

reminder that we caught it on video
youtu.be/hDc8PVCvfKs

approx. half of what hillary spent. these numbers are not hidden.

And? The national popular vote is not the metric we use to decide the winner of presidential elections.

>bus minorities
>your favourite minorities only live in certain areas
>win those seats in landslides
>can't bus minorities to random rural areas
>lose the election by number of seats
>but hey, you bussed enough minorities for the popular vote!
Not convinced.

Why isn't this public knowledge? Clinton won the popular vote because they bussed minorities.

>hey middle america please approve of this constitutional amendment removing the electoral college so we can resume literally not caring if you live or die kthnx

Kind of a difficult sell there.

Post more Hilldawg

I want a laugh

Hillary won the popular vote. Tick tock drumpfkins, tick tock.

Illegals can vote in California

Reminder that Hillcunt lost the presidency and will never hold highest office.

Reminder that her name is shit now, and she has no future in politics.

Reminder she will be dead of natural causes before 2017 starts.

What a time to be alive.

But not the presidency :^)

Hillary really should have played the electoral game as opposed to the popular game.

>Reminder that the American people are about to change that and you can't meme it away.
>are about to change that
and just how are they going to accomplish this

it's irrelevant JEW BAIT

I hope you guys are learning how they operate
because it IS an operation

stop stressing over these cunts
OP has already made 10 more predetermined threads while everyone here is arguing amongst ourselves

roughly half of the 1.3B that hillary did

No she didn't she lost it after they found that she rigged it with dead peoples votes.

>giving the elections away to NY and Cali
dumb negro

And she didn't get the presidency :)

too bad the election wasn't for senior class president.

>assuming Trump wouldn't have campaigned differently.

keep blaming everyone but HRC and the DNC, shill.

They choose to run a candidate that had never won a contested election.

>people should get less of a vote because they live closer together
>The big states will bully the small states because they have more people in them!

By this logic we should be giving racial, religious, and sexual minorities a disproportionately higher vote too. Why not draw the lines demographically instead of geographically if we're going down this road?

How does it feel knowing that Trump only spent an average of $5 on each vote, a record low?

foilhats be like 'popular vote is a conspiricy'

>Won popular vote with 7m fraudulent votes
>Won popular vote
>7m fraud
>Won

LOL
These are collectors memes

thanks for your bands Aussie

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OMxXf0jKNKU

Kek works for me now.

Subtract 3 million illegal votes from $hillary's numbers and then we'll talk.

BTW Hillary's president's name is named Trump.

Donald Trump.

Reminder that it doesnt change a thing

It must be horrible for Drumf to know he's second best, and America doesn't want him.

reminder that you lost

You amd your type seem to be the ones having difficulty accepting your loss.

Reminder that Trump won the electoral vote

I don't care who won, they're as bad as each other.
I just think it's funny when mentioning the majority vote allegedly makes someone a 'shill', especially after Lucky Palmer admitted to funding alt right astroturfing.

>3mil illegal votes

Reminder that Trump won the popular votes in 30+ states and Maine's second district

reminder that 3 million votes are confirmed to be illegitimate and 5 million votes are by dead people.

Let's have them audited to see who they voted for.

Trump is part of a Democrat conspiracy... The choice of Hillary vs Trump proves it. What a shitshow.

so what your saying is that the rural votes should count more then city votes?

> tfw too intelligent to discuss politics on political board

Hill shills should demand an accurate recount of votes on both sides to verify their validity

Recount now! This will show those trump tards!

>CTR is still here.

>0.0005 shekels deposited in account.

>b-but muh 8 gorillion illegal votes

thats the thing about losers. even when they win they lose. sad!

but user ALL illegals in the country voted for her

They are shills because the popular vote is completely useless with the current system.

If the pv actually mattered, the voter turnout would be way higher and the numbers would look completely different.

Who cares? We won, you lost.

It makes me feel great when you guys still grasp as straws like this.

Stay mad.

Saged.

Reminder that you're a faggot

How the fuck do you even put yourself in that situation? I hate shitty chess players

So popular in fact that dead people voted for her.

By having cry-ins and vandalizing other peoples cars.

You mean the republican houses, senate and congress are going to change the rules to favour you crybabies. I don't think so. You lost everything, not just the presidency.

madam?

why is there a Kim Jung Un pepe wearing a Hillary wig?

So did this non-president

Reminder that it doesn't matter.
Reminder that had the winner been by popular vote, they would have campaigned differently and people would have voted differently.
Reminder of the non citizen votes

This is almost as good as the Nigel Farage "Wakey Wakey" one.

I think it's wonderful how SHEER LAZINESS cost Hillary supporters the vote.

It's a shame they weren't so active on voting day, eh?

Oh, god, he's looking horrible.

Winning the popular vote is like scoring the most soccer goals in a fucking 100m dash.

>she was the first candidate in history who refused to give a speech because she was acting like such a whiny little bitch

Goddamnit it makes me so happy her career is done.

SHE FUCKING
>LOST
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

(((Them)))

Yes.