CHOOSE

Other urls found in this thread:

carolastrickland.com/comics/wwcentral/costume_indices/cs_cost2.html
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Teen-Titans-2014/Issue-1?id=21032
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Donna is nothing but repeated origin stories and having shitty taste in men
>Cassie has been shit since 2003

Which Cassie, pre nu52 or post nu52?

I have a soft spot for Donna, but with Cassie, we really got to watch her grow from a little kid to a teen to a young adult. Donna just kind of shot directly from babby to adult.
They really need to move the fuck on from Donna's origin though.

Donna>Diana>Cassie

Donna's origin should be that she was an Amazon trained by Diana. There was no need to make her origin more convoluted.

But that wouldn't make sense because Diana is the only Amazon daughter

True, but t makes more sense than all of the other nonsense that surrounds Donna's origins.

There has to be a way to make Donna's origin simpler.

Cassie, but only because I wanna bury my dick in her Jew cunt

Clearly, this can only be settled via Oil Wrestling.

But I like Cassie more than Donna.

Troy>Skidmark

Stephanie Trevor

Lyta Trevor

The original where she was a girl saved by from a fire that killed her parents and then trained by Diana was fine, they only got rid of it because they had to explain how Donna was an adult before Diana even came to man's world post-Crisis.

They don't have that problem anymore so they really should have just went back to that

Have her adopted.

>BruceXKara

I love it!

So like Hawkman all they had to do to not have continuity hiccups they should have set Hawkworld/Perez’s Wonder Woman in the past.

Donna has nice tits, but Cassie has tits, AND is a blonde. Though Donna is a top tier MILF.

Does she still count as a milf if her dead child is retconned from ever existing?

I suppose not. In either case, I'd still hit it.

It was a different time.

What issue is this from?

Source Wall?

It's the cover that caused a shit ton of backlash

Wasn't it the one that got the CBR forums nuked?

Superman & Batman Generations 2

>carolastrickland.com/comics/wwcentral/costume_indices/cs_cost2.html

Yeah, but what issue is it? I wanna buy it for posterity.

Donna is the best and she deserves better

Teen Titans Vol. 4, I think. Still narrowing down the issue.

Thank you. I'll look for it on my end too. I kind of remember it now, it might be the one with beast boy front and center on the cover.

Da best.

HHHNNNNNGGGG

I was close.
>readcomiconline.to/Comic/Teen-Titans-2014/Issue-1?id=21032

Donna is bland as fuck and her convulted origin doesn't help. And she was married to Terry Long so that automatically makes her a horrible human being.

So Cassie I guess.

she was ruined way before nu52 happened

Who's Donna's consistent love interest? She's had some temporary relationships but never one she always goes back to.

>t never one she always goes back to.
That seems to be Roy these days. They had a will-they won't-they thing for years, and I think they're together again in Titans (but I'm months behind on that).
Other than him, I can think of Terry Long and Kyle

Damn, those shorts are sexy.

Oh I completely forgot about Roy. I never liked those two together. He always seemed to be shooting up

Which is happening now

I'd like to shoot up Donna, if you know what I mean

They even have the annual solicitation mention Bliss, which was the drug that Roy was addicted to during Villains for Hire and was made out of kids

Everybody makes mistakes, but Roy makes the same mistake every 5 years

That's probably why I don't like them together that much to be honest. I don't know who would be a better option though (I haven't read Darkstars or Kyle's GL)

Kyle and Donna were a good couple. He's a better option than Roy but Kyle and Donna are on two separate worlds right now, and I doubt they'll be seen together for a while

Who has the better boobs? Donna shows hers off more, but Cassie's seem perky enough.

Cassandra

Which one gives off more lesbian undertones?

I'm ambivalent towards both of them and feel like neither of them really add anything to the WW mythos. Cassie gets the slight edge only because she works well as a contrasting element to Silver Swan.

Cassie's backstory isn't a mess and was never married to an Author's self insert

Regularly relapsing into addiction is semi-realistic actually desu. Doesn't necessarily mean it is good storytelling though.

Cassie.

BRB, going to write some fan-fiction.

>Originally just a kid who hung around Diana and convinced Zeus to give her powers so she could be Wonder Girl
>No wait it turns out Zeus is actually her father and he was just unlocking her demigod abilities

>Universe gets rebooted and she's now a thief who stole some magic armor from an archaeological dig in Cambodia so she has absolutely nothing to do with Wonder Woman
>Oh wait she's actually the daughter of one of Zeus' bastard demigod kids so she's related to Diana through him. But she still uses the magic Cambodian armor and her being a demigod doesn't really change anything

>cassie
>jewish
the fuck are you talking about, she's canonically greek american

In that pic donna has a much better design. Cassie is for plebs.

There are two things that Cassie has against her as far as being a WW character goes: she's knock-off replacement for another character and her fanbase primarily stems from non-WW comics.

Hate the shoulder pads. Miss the cleavage.

Keep the shoulder pads, add some cleavage, move the titty stars to the shoulders.

OKay. But it still needs some suit sparkles.

>that neck in second panel
For fucks sake.

That panel reminds me. Donna wins because she can be way more brutal than Cassie will ever be. Also Cassie was only good on YJ. Complete garbage all the way after.

Does it really count when you're talking about zombies? It's not even a vampire situation where they look more or less normal, we're talking full on rotting flesh, missing lips zombies that are talking about how they want to kill you.

>Kills the reanimated corpse of her own child
Poor girl's been through a lot

It only said "mommy" in her kid's voice as she crushed its brain pan in. Shit like that would make Cassie run crying.

Yeah, but Terry was talking about killing her the entire time. Also I'm pretty sure Robert was a toddler when he died, not a baby.

Quick Cassie storytime because

Man I gotta read Young Justice all the way through

yep

Why would I choose either of these objectively inferior girls when I could have a real Amazon woman?

Team-up Amazon family book fucking never.

>Wonder Girl joined the silver age Titans because DC couldn't be arsed to check that Wonder Girl was just Wonder Woman as a child (like Superman and his Superboy stories)

I never really liked Donna, maybe because I read WW all the way always see her as the young Diana.
Cassie was cool when I met her, then she become a semen demon and my dick is confused.

Donna = Marry and Fuck
Cassandra = Use as Fuck Toy, Over and Over again