Liberals around the world at outraged at this pic

Guess why...

Honestly how the FUCK is it NOT racism to constantly make fun of whitey?

Because racism isn't real and it describes a behaviour that is not only natural but beneficial?

Find the CIA

Meanwhile at Huffington

>tfw to smartto join the republican party

theres not a sinlge PoC there... wtf america?

>smart people are the devil in Islam

white people arent used to being called anything other than people. for some reason they think that they are the default race

why are you so triggered by being made fun of for your race? how insecure are you about it? is it true that salt and pepper is too spicy for you?

i mean come on. its not like brown people conquered and colonized the europe and then made you second class citizens for hundres of years.

>its not like brown people conquered and colonized the europe and then made you second class citizens for hundres of years.

Ottoman Empire in the Balnaks & Moors in Spain

Let's go

>ottomans
thats a good point, i had forgotten about that.

but its nowhere near the ravaging that the british, french, dutch and belgians did to 5/6ths of the worlds countries.

in america whites kind of are the default race. rave about cotton and tobacco all you want, but who do you think wrote the federalist papers and the constitution, successfully fielded 43 presidents (excluding trump for obvious reasons), and basically designed the entire public infrastructure.

shut up nigger

>who wrote the laws
whites obviously, because they had brown people shipped in to build the entire country after they genocided all the natives

k

watch this

Today I play with fate

You can't be racist towards the race in power.

?

There's literally a black guy on the right.

Rollin for glory

>(((Huffington Post)))

We shipped in the Irish to build the country actually.

i always get 85-89 on these

What a kind fellow, giving that guy a shoulder massage.

>everything is made of cotton

Everyone who subscribes to this noble savage shit can go hug a cactus. Sure whites spent centurys bootfucking the entire world, And every other variety of nigger on the plant would have done the exact same thing if they were capable of doing so.

>all those happy white grandpas and grandmas pretending to be hip and with it

it's almost adorable. In a senility kind of way.

Oy vey!

Do they forget about the 6 million??!

>build the entire country

top kek. nice digits tho

I legitimately wonder what it takes to get 30 or so hysterical genderfluid nutcases to consistently publish a paper without it succumbing to petty infighting. Fuckin' boggles my mind.

Funny thing is this year has proven that literally no one is buying the racism card

And the more it gets used in this context the harder the general populous will fight the SJW movement on polling days

A lot of traitorous cuckservatives in that photo

>to build the entire country
if whites didn't' bring them, they would be still chucking spears and raping babies trying to cure aids. Now they get to live it up on the DOLE while watching a variety of sports eating garbage junk food paid by EBT. Niggers should be thankful

its because they're so diseased they think that any group of mostly white people should be a hate crime. They don't think there's anything wrong with letting people in from every corner of the planet and giving each of them a little slice of your country and your birthright until you're outnumbered. They're totally oblivious to the long term consequences of demographic replacement. Considering that most of the immigrants coming in, whether they're from Asia, South America, or the Middle East, have no care for this country's history and what made it great in the first place, and only the economic benefits, increased "racial tensions" are unavoidable. The source of this leftist insanity is essentially every major population center, where the white population is >50%. These 1st and 2nd gen-ers think they're just as much as an America as you are. Your grandparents fought in WWII, and their grandparents emigrated to this country. America is all you know. Sanjay and Abdul got here 5 years ago, and they're just as American as you are, because we're a "nation of immigrants." They hate Trump because he's as American as they come. Patriotic, brash, unapologetic. They have to keep pushing this diversity narrative to delude themselves into thinking they're just as American as Johnny Smith. They spit on the white working class voters, even though they're wealthy cosmopolitans who make more money than your average Joe union worker does. They try to take away white race consciousness, dismissing it as "white supremacy" while clinging to their own heritage no questions asked.

shhhh goy go back to your anime and vidya

murrica pls

It's time

russia get

>Genocided all the natives
How can anyone be a native if we're all world citizens?

rawling for australia for mad bantz

alright

rol

ahaha dear god save me.

If you seriously believe this, then you are one stupid fucking nigger.

Oh no! Meritocracy!

man that pic is full of 'little awkward moments'

this is no time in history for polemics, it's the little moments that bring us together

wish me luck

According to the dictionary and not libtatds you can be

rollin before lunch

White people are the default race in white countries, fucking retard.

REPUBLICANS HAVUBG FUN????? NOT ON MY WATCH!

>Mfw when i live in montana and 'natives' are everywhere
>muh genocide

rollerino

Where where

Rollerino

last time I did this I was Norwegian master race, rollin

Rollimhb

please kek not the third world again

rollanz

Pls give me first world.

sweet, gonna fuck me some cute little singaporean babes

too bad you got 4th world chimps

test

r.o.l.l

They are so narrow minded, that when they think of diversity, they only think in black and white, literally. They don't see a room full or many religions, sexual orientations, men, and women, and other races. They are blind to everything except black and white.

i want Britain again

rolllllllllllll

Not africa

oh woops I read your actual flag lmao

spin

I'm so happy to see that Whites are now officially running the country on January 20th. I'm even going to DC to see Trump get sworn in. So sick of being ruled by Obongo and Queen Sheboon.

>Liberals around the world jealous of this pic

ftfy

Can anyone tell me if liberals are blind?
Took 60 seconds in paint.
Rate me.

this

rolllll

>they sent the women to the front to pretend they're not a sausage fest of old white pieces of shit
Pathetic

Were doing it right.

Please kek not 3rd world

what are they doing?

Im tired of this bullshit. This picture shows diversity. Liberals are retarded

Why'd you edit out Ben Garrison's signature?

Artists need credit for their work.

blacks vote 90% democrat, not our fault they wont get off the democrat plantation

>pick people based on merits alone
>they're all white

really makes you think

rollan boy

You're a racist.

Uncle Pence will have the liberal MSM reporters on their knees, repenting of their sins on national television

> I will have your failing media empire destroyed, beg for forgiveness of your false reporting
> Donald, I...
> On your knees!
> I'm sorry Donald...
> That's President-Elect Donald Trump

If 90% of Minorities are democrats how the fuck do people expect Republicans to have any?

Also, anytime you notice a lack of minorities in a republican group, u gotta point that shit out? Newflash, minorities arent going to magically appear.

murica pls

; _ ; n-no

H O L U P

I will know that I am in heaven if I die if I wake up in Texas

Shore, why not.

team usa for my 2nd life too

Im just glad that im supirior to you.

Are they upset over this pic too?

I don't see the problem. There's a brown girl in that crowd so they're obviously not racist or sexist. They've just picked the best team for the job for once.