YES

FUCK YES

DREAMTEAM 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21MNxgimT5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=noy5f-y0uhY
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu1lsw3_Kfo
youtube.com/watch?v=ABZFDwHmqX4
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/09/11/ted-cruz-under-fire-if-you-won-t-stand-with-israel-i-will-not-stand-with-you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Romney
please no

Romney can fuck right off.

Not that mormon faggot. Jesus save us all.

If you believe Romney getting any position isn't just the MSM lying or Trump trolling them you're an idiot. I doubt Trump would appoint Romney WH janitor at this point.

There's nothing good about Lyin' Ted either

Romney, yes

Cruz, fuck no

that is exactly what Trump plans to say when he meets with him this weekend

wish they recorded it

Ted is fine

He needs to finish his redemption arc anyway.

Fuck Romney though.

>Lyin' Ted Cruz
>Mitt 'drop to your knees' Romney

Romney is a great choice. Mormons are experts at converting and out-talking others. Can't go wrong with a Mormon pushing our foreign policy.

Post atheists face when all christian dream team.

>MUH SECULARISM
>MUH SCIENCE

I'm fairly certain Trump doesn't repay backstabbing cunts like Romney with cabinet appointments. Cruz is a different story, as they were fighting for the nomination.

I'm okay with Cruz as attorney general but Romney in charge of foreign policy is iffy.

>drain the swamp
>doesn't actually drain the swamp

CRUZ IM FOR, ROMNEY IS NOT A LOYALIST AND NEVER WILL BE.

i doubt hes appointing him, hes just meeting with him to subtly show off that he told you he could win

If he gives Romney and/or Cruz cabinet positions he'll be impeached by the end of 2017. Along with Paul Ryan as speaker and Rinse as Chief of Staff, that's way too many snakes on that plane.

Let us pray.

How to spot a newfag101: he doesn't want Romney in the administration

Yeah.. naw.. Romney is a RINO stooge.

>>Mitt Romney secretary of state

Highjacked. No way in hell this would happen unless they got to him somehow.

Athiests BTFO!

That's not how you spell Jim Webb.

That's not how you spell Dick Black.

this is all coming from an nbc "source"

means no credibility

Nigga, I thought we had already established William Weld was gonna be the attorney general. You need someone skillful at prosecuting corruption, otherwise how else are you gonna drain the swamp?

Trump ran on a platform of strong foreign policy by making great deals. He's not going to put Romney in charge of deal-making. You'd know that if you read Trump's books, this play is straight out of Art of the Deal.
Trump very much values loyalty and hard work. He's gone on the record saying how disappointed he was with Rmoney's 2012 performance. Essentially, Romney took the last few weeks of the election off and phone it in, allowing Obama to cruise to victory in an election that the Repubs should rightfully have won.
Also, Trump donated a lot of money to Romney's campaign, so Trump was particularly disappointed to see Romney slack off in 2012. Trump now just wants to make Romney beg and grovel for a job like the two-faced RINO chump that he is.

>implying everyone here has the exact same opinions

You guys are playing checkers and Trump is playing 6D Go.

If you give enormous power to all the men you beat on the condition that they respect and honor your wishes, you get all their political capital that comes along with them and you have a loyal dog at your side.

I would be 100% happy with this

Weld is based

>Mormons on foreign policy

I look forward to making Mexico great again, and cleansing it of all degeneracy.

Literally the ONLY bad thing about Cruz was his wife's connection to Goldman Sachs. His politics are nearly as anti-cuckservative as Trump's, with the difference that Ted is an actual career politician with a history of advocating for redpilled causes for years on end.

youtube.com/watch?v=21MNxgimT5Q

youtube.com/watch?v=noy5f-y0uhY

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu1lsw3_Kfo

In another timeline where we didn't have Trump, Cruz was /ourguy/. In this timeline, Cruz and Trump could easily become greatest allies

>tfw possible Attorney General Cruz
>possibility of Cruz being appointed to SCOTUS and taking Scalia's place as the strict constitutional interpreter

He endorsed Clinton WHILE he was running as Johnsons VP. The guy can fuck off

People loved Romney on here in 2012

Any other gifs/webms/vids of Hillary stroking out?

Haha nice meme but no. Wanna know how I know you haven't been on Sup Forums for over a year? Because a little over a year ago, Sup Forums didn't take Cruz seriously at all, knowing he's a bluepilled Israeli-puppet. For instance when he was whining against Chuck Hagel's appointment as secdef, Sup Forums was drinking Cruz' delicious zionist tears.

Trump is inviting Romney to come kiss his ring. After Romney grovels and begs for forgiveness, Trump will make him secretary of Janitors.

Cruz has been my guy for this entire election cycle

I'll settle for Trump though

Romney is perfectly polished for Sec of State. He'll do all the fancy dinners and all the boring formal stuff. Good cop/bad cop routine.

You can't have a hardliner for Sec of State when you have a hardliner for President.

Lyin Ted redeemed himself. Mittens has yet to.

I'm pretty sure Romney voted for Clinton.

Nope. We loved Ron Paul. But Romney was the nominee so we were rooting for him in order to remove that ape Obongo from the white house.

Neocons please leave

>>MUH SCIENCE
You get them really triggered when you mention that science and particles are comprised entirely by a divine human being that the living could never fathom, aka, GOD.

>possibility of Cruz being appointed to SCOTUS and taking Scalia's place as the strict constitutional interpreter
I could live with this.

Don't forget when he was booed off-staged by Middle Eastern Christians for defending Israel at an In Defense of Christians event.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABZFDwHmqX4

You need to be 18 to use this site.

Romney that didn't want to use wikileaks because "we could be next" but is all for spying on the people?
"New American Century" Romney?

Ted "Israel First" Cruz?
>If you will not stand with Israel and the Jewish people, then I will not stand with you.
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/09/11/ted-cruz-under-fire-if-you-won-t-stand-with-israel-i-will-not-stand-with-you/

Drain the swamp, don't repopulate it.

This Ted Cruz redemption arc is becoming more real everyday

Fuck Romney. He fucked up Massachusetts and he deserves to be hanged.

Not gonna happen, he has no experience as a judge. He could be appointed to a lower court though. Or the DoJ even - don't forget the president doesn't only name the Attorney General, he also appoints the Deputy AG, Associate AG and a bunch of Assistant AGs. There's plenty of room for a lot of based people.

He isnt even president yet, he is still setting up the septic pumps. Give him a little time. shit, it's barely been 1 week.

>Trump gets assassinated
>Pence gets impeached
>Romney becomes president!
IT'S HAPPENING

Yeah, cause they totally didn't throw Trump under the bus by telling people to vote for Hillary or anything.
And it not like they're the establishment politicians he was campaigning against or anything.
Nah, I'm sure it's all sweet,

Be gone Satan!

I
I didn't say it would happen, only that I could live with it. He's a lawyer, and he was a clerk for the 4th circuit appeals, and for C.J. Rehnquist though. He's probably qualified for AG or such.