>SHIT POST

S H I T P O S T

The board is fine.

This board is fun, fuck off

respect beavis and butthead

Not really...

I dunno OP I'm having fun

Maybe you just need a break

hold each other to higher standards of conversation.

But that's never happening.

The thing is after a while you realize anyone with half a brain left this site a long time ago.

just call everything you don't like tumblr

Remove any and all tumblr or reddit posts

Just call everything that hurts your feelings Sup Forums.

for now on every night i'm finna make this board fun again

Storytime more classic comics. Notice how few people post in those threads, like the old MAD magazine threads, or the pre-90's comics that aren't X-Men or Batman related? Those are the people actually here for comics and cartoons. Everyone else is Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and assorted shitposters from elsewhere. They are just here to shitpost in circles about movies, memes, Batman, and SJW's.

>How do we make this board fun again?

We can't, not without some Sup Forums-wide rule changes.

Part of the charm of Sup Forums was that it didn't have actual long threads, but it had multiple new threads very fast. That and it wasn't required, encouraged, or moderator enforced to have "intelligent" posts. You could post desu for an entire day; it was the norm. Moderation was public and it was there to set examples, not silently delete crap to make the boards look more presentable (people asking for a comic downloads got Hulkbusted and their thread turned to a sticky).

Because of this, Sup Forums ended up only discussing the most outrageous comic ideas, and made fan favourites out of totally unknown characters. This is what made it the wacky place where creativity flew freely. Today it's just another online bitchfest like cbr forums or whatever.

>hold each other to higher standards of conversation.

Golden age Sup Forums wasn't known for it's high standards of conversation, and yet it was still infinitely more interesting and more fun than the board is today.

>Storytime more classic comics.

Storytimes completely lost their value to me. It's so damn easy to read any comic online today on various sites, there's zero reason to bother storytiming them here. And then I'm not limited to the 1 minute per page that the storytimer is limited to. Plus the archives already have most books too. And we get flooded every Wednesday too.

Storytiming used to be about sharing some exceptionally good or unknown book, not flooding the board with every new justice league avengers story every Wednesday. The concept has been whored out.

Although, I do actually like the idea of a separate /cape/ board. That would clean up Sup Forums as well as Sup Forums.

You mean pay Chinamoot $20 so nucaptcha doesn't drive you insane?
Because Captcha is why there aren't more storytimes.

Maybe it was because I was sick but the last 2 and a half weeks were fucking weak. I've never been so bored by Sup Forums in my life.

Last time I had fun with Sup Forums was like spring of 2016. How do we get back to those levels at the very least?

Invite Sup Forums.

comics and cartoons aren't supposed to be fun. fuck off to Sup Forums or /y/ if you want fun

Sup Forums cannot be saved. It is time to give up.

>comics and cartoons aren't supposed to be fun.

That was back in the 90s. In the 00s they were supposed to be fun. I guess we are in a decade of shit right now where they are not supposed to be fun again - maybe in a good 5 years or so, we'll get out of this rut and comics will start becoming fun again.

I mean they already booted out Bendis from Marvel, so things can only improve.

On the other hand, they don't even give a shit about comics anymore since it's the movies that bring the big bucks in.

Depends
If you mean this kind of "fun," then fuck you. Go back.

What about this kind of fun? Last time we had a similar thread, the janitors deleted it with no reason given.

>purge any ip that regularly visits tumblr

#Comicsgate

Get rid of the piece of shit janitors and mods that erase comic discussion threads.

remove tumblr. now. TUMBLR PLS GO

Allow discussion of comics and cartoons.
Prohibt discussion of politics and live action movies and tv shows.

I miss Sup Forums 2008. If tumblr was a thing back then it certainly didn't infest Sup Forums with bullshit. Sup Forums back then were full of angsty teens and older doods who read comics. Now it's literally half tumblr fags.

Less bitching and whining and more actual discussion that isn't "my feelings > your opinion." People actually talking about comics they like and those threads getting posts and conversations.

>Notice how few people post in those threads,

So in other words you just want someone to give you free comics to read, with minimal discussion to distract you. Yeah, that'll fix Sup Forums.

I would rather that than this place be full of nothing but angsty teens going 'boo hoo boo hoo, the legacy character is a black chick'

More poll vote competitions, like best superhero cartoon or something. The daily threads were always fun.

and the shitstorms were great when the organizer fucked up the categorization and Forever Evil ended up winning best comic of the year.

These. Sup Forums is the only entertainment board worth visiting anymore

Make sure Sup Forums,Sup Forums,and tumblr never exist.

This pls.

Get rid of Sup Forums

Get rid of the waifu scum.

This board is completely tumblr now, the people who made it fun all left and were replaced by you unhappy miserable social justice losers. You shat your own bed, now sleep in it.