Sup Forums are nazi

YOU FUCKS
THEY ARE GONNA TAKE MY HEALTHCARE

Get a job, pay for it yourself.

Death is the poor mans' healthcare.

Fat fuck, fuck off

Fuck you, I can't afford to work

>Occupy Democrats

Fuck off i couldn't afford mine so you fucking peasants could have more gibsmedat.

You have healthcare? All I have is mandatory private health insurance and premiums that I can't afford.

time to thin the herd

They're gonna make your healthcare great again. Enjoy ^_^ :D ^_^

I can't wait for the mental gymnastics we're going to see from leftists when Trump implements Healthcare that isn't hot garbage.

I'm an insider in the Trump admin.

I can't give exact details, but Trump will propose (and pass) a healthcare plan that is far more comprehensive than Obama's, one that in any normal year would be considered much more to the "left" than Obamacare was. He will work with democrats to overrule republicans who still dare to bitch about him, and all other republicans will bend the knee.

Screencap this.

kek

tough titty, whine into a job application to wendys

I hope you fucking die you worthless piece of shit.

>Sup Forums are nazi
What's your point?

Trump's brother is literally a KKK grand wizard and has given Trump lots of advice on how to run the country. Donald promised his brother he would make his vision of a white America come true when he became President. Think about what you did Sup Forums.

You can type on a computer. You can work.

>mfw they mean this
>mfw they will literally work with ISIS to oppose the GOP

Why is Soros going all-in?

The greatest threat are the leeches.

People who provide no service, create no good, do not grow our country- yet profit from it. This applies as much to the welfare queens having crack babies to the investors which push for profit.

Usury must be made illegal again. No more loans, no more credit cards, no more mortgages, no more car loans, no more stock market.

All of these are traps for fools.

Ok.

If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.
:-)

>Trump's brother is literally a KKK grand wizard and has given Trump lots of advice on how to run the country.
>has given

i doubt it.

>joined jewish frat
>became alcoholic
>died

>I can't afford to work

I do fucking hate Mitch McConnell.

>It will be our number one priority that Obama serve only a single term

Good job, turtle face.

(((Occupy Democrats)))

Go to a doctor and tell him to work for free. Just because you're a useless eater, he owes you that, right?

God willing he will implement some kind of degeneracy tax. Fat as fuck? You have mando PT or your premiums go up. 10K sex partners with no rubber and more drugs than Kieth Richards? Your ass goes to quarantine island until you fucking die for the sake of humanity. These people need some sort of consequence to limit their degeneracy.

Wow we gotta let em all in now

>tfw people on jewbook share these unironically

Never going to happen. There never has been a republican software engineer in all of human history and there never will be.

The idea of a bunch of old conservashits thinking they have the mental capacity to improve Obamacare is so laughable that it just makes me excited to watch the inevitable train wreck that's coming.

This is so bullshit, Job's Dad was rich & christian, he wasn't a Muslim Refugee

>liberals are going to be surprised when they lose even more power two years from now

>ISIS
>threat to America
Do people actually unironically believe this?

You can afford to use it? After premiums and deductibles, mine is pretty much catastrophic care. I'd rather just die than fork over 15k a year for some half retarded libshit to tell me how to live

WTF I hate Syrian refugees even more now!

>not buying everything the media tells you immediately and without question
OY VEY

He's got you there OP. What do you say to that?

>Refugee.

He also went back.