Unicron, Darksied, and Thanos all appear before you, and while they find your bargaining posture to be highly dubious...

Unicron, Darksied, and Thanos all appear before you, and while they find your bargaining posture to be highly dubious, they decide to grant you one request. Speak puny mortal, and do not test their patience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hm_mAxgO0I8
youtube.com/watch?v=KQLfgaUoQCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man, those skellingtons got SPOOKED

The chance to serve them.
cause lets face it, more likely than not they'll want take over the planet.

might as well be on the winning side.

Doesn't Unicron kind of outclass the others? He's more like a Galactus.

>the winning side
>lose every time

Ask which one will be the last man standing
Being a herald wouldn't be too bad I guess
>Galactus
user Thanos has trumped Big G on more than one occasion

Omnipotence

give OP working taste buds in his rectum.

This. I might be able to put off dieing for darksied for thousands of years if I am lucky.

I wanna see them fight each other, I would totally die but lets be honest it would be fucking awesome.

>ask Thanos to turn Unicron into a fortune cookie which contains the Anti-Life Equation
>hope that this pleases Darkseid enough that he'll grant me a swift death

Enjoy your living Hell, assholes.

Hasn't Unicron already eaten the multiverse at least once?

>Unicron, Darksied, and Thanos all appear before you,
I open pic related and let what's inside, out. Surprise! It's Stardust. So long, fuckers.

What could he possibly do to the Cenobites that they couldn't somehow get off on?

Ask them who’s the better fighter out of all of them.

WARNING:
Solar anomaly in progress.

Which Unicron?

I want the comfiest chair in the world who's got it
I KNOW IT'S YOu DARKSEID

Sensory deprivation for all eternity. Also being chased by a giant with rat heads for hands.

I only have three things to say

BEETLEJUICE! BEETLEJUICE! BEETLEJUICE!

Are they a grocery store? What do I know about making requests from characters primarily known for being villains?
I was raised Christian , taught to look forward to a planetary agrarian theocracy. My wish would be to not fail at being Christian in a reality where a compassionte human manifestation of omnipotent charity shows up in a moon sized transparent golden city earthquaking tyrants so as to provide democracy to the population that get to visit once a year on pilgrimage.

Isn't that the right answer?

> a compassionte human manifestation of omnipotent charity...
> ...so as to provide democracy to the population that get to visit once a year on pilgrimage.

y'wat m8?

ur christology and ur eschatology need some work m8

Aware am I to all the different words in my run on sentence.

as am i, hence my incredulity at it's being presented as an accurate picture of christianity

You seem unable to differentiate between one souled flesh creatures best guess and one souled flesh creatures statement of certainty. Even after I ended with a question. The post ends with 'isn't that thebright answer?'

I mean it starts with the question are these three villains Darksied Thanos and Unicron grocery stores. Here I will even give you a on topic pic related.
youtu.be/Hm_mAxgO0I8

>You seem unable to differentiate between one souled flesh creatures best guess...

well first off i have to reject your dichotomy of subjective guesses in opposition to assertions of authority, because in the first place you made the claim that you were raised with a judeo-christian worldview and so were repeating that which you were taught - this in itself being a claim to authority, in that you were not just guessing, but in fact had been so inculcated in these matters as to be able to represent them consistently, thus we are both on the level playing field of debating our epistemology

now perhaps its true, and your religious education led you to understand that what awaits christians are agrarian societies ran along democratic lines with a yearly pilgrimage to the golden city presided over by a compassionate human manifestation of omnipotent charity - and i left room for that, since i am aware that many folk have misconceived notions from learning of the faith though third parties, simply suggesting that both your christology and eschatology need work since they are so far removed from historical orthodoxy as to be unrecognisable to a follower of Christ

but don't get me wrong, user - i ain't mad at you

i'm more perplexed that anyone who raised you with a view not only to your physical needs but also to the state of your eternal soul, could leave you with such a misunderstanding of the Lord Jesus - though saying that, it does pain me to see you repeat such errors in a public forum where any poor sap might come along and think them valid, and so in a thank you for providing me with a video in keeping with the theme in this ITT thread, i proffer one of my own which might go some way to illustrating how easy it is to mishandle great truths
youtube.com/watch?v=KQLfgaUoQCw