Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo

>an immigrant is literally taking her job

Being obongos wife?

Michael confirmed tranny cuck

>being a wife is a job

Sooner libs initiate the civil war the better.

All of this over a damn nigger.

What job does she have? She's the wife of a person with a job. No one's taking shit from her baboon ass

>when you BTFO your enemies, they win

first lady isnt a job. they dont have real authority. they are allowed a little project to keep them busy but its done with their husbands authority

reminds me of this

He shouldn't have his hands in his pockets but this is still pretty funny

You didn't do anything, bitch. You just hung around a white mans house and got money off the government.

Why not?

>first lady
>job
You're there to look pretty. And you sucked at it, so you're fired.

what a fucking moron
>AY YO HOLD UP IMMIGRANTS ARE GOOD N SHIT YE DAY TAKE YA JOB BUT DAY BETTER SO ENJOI IT
>ay yo hold up its not ok when it happens to me

It's out of regulations and disrespectful to the uniform

Who Wore It Better?

Mike or Huma?

An Arab Took His Dress

Ok

At least Huma is a wymen

Clubber Lang Obama

Loved him on the A-Team

Make America Straight Again

We don't generally dislike the white ones. One of the most patriotic guys I've ever known was arrested and sent to Romanian prison twice for trying to escape the Warsaw pact. He made it on the third try and worked his ass of in Germany so that he could pay to have his wife and young son smuggled over safely. He worked there until he was accepted to move to America legally and He and his family are all legal US citizens. Cool fucking dude and the stories he could tell about living under communism were red pilled as fuck. One of the things I think I hate the most about the left is how they only care about the right thing when it actually hurts the nation and white people. The second is how smug and fucking sanctimonious they are while making a shitty straw man. The immigrant that is taking her job was legally elected to do so by the american people. Not to mention she is essentially quitting and couldn't hod the position any more anyways. No ones taking her fucking job she's leaving it and there is nothing king nigger and his eliminate studdering buffoon of a husband could She's just pissed off that they are going to cut up her limitless credit card.do about it.

I bet she benches more than Barry the beta.

>First Gorilla
>Le meet n' greet curtsy lady
>Real job
It was a nice try.