What countries alow polygamy?

serious question, what countrys can i have 2 wives in, im in the best posistin of my life!?
>>Currently in transitional period in my conscious where i hate white women and lve some forbidden fruit.

>>Fuck non white girls for 2-3 years as i went to a private school and hate\ priviliged slags.(dosent take a chad to fuck them just some cheekbones and a brain.)
>>eventually chill out and shorten my fuck buddy group down to three from uni.
>> hot 17 y/o half chinese girl,who took it inthe ass while on mdma. half filipiono/scottish girl and half mauritius girl./half dutch girl.
>> this is where virgins call fake on stories.
>>accidently schedule date with East asian Filipino QT and my commanding Bi mauritius maddam who enjoys some kinky sex (extreme stuff like me) she enjoys commanding girls and guys, mostly girls.
>>sex is beyond amazing, all of us enjoy each other.
>> my submissive ex ends up having sex with my 'maddam' she reintruducesher back into my group.
>>basicly the commanding masculin roll is shared between me and sand (the maddam0 but now we want to just work and enjoy each other.
>> i am never leavin this pact, never woken to a rimjob while being face humped by a 2 0year old pussy.
Hopefully you hit god aswell!!!!
Dad realises that both love seem to love me and each otherafter a year.
Both parents want them married to me forpercs. (family has money)
what do? we can never marry in uk????..

p.s. this thread may be bumped by any boner inducing women. keep it NSFW for 40 reasons

Pic related half white/ half filp girl.

Why the fuck would you WANT two wives?

i love them both, also they both enjoy me being with both of them, why would i give that up? comon leaf.

trying to get both my old phones i had in uni/highschool back for some pciturs you can enjou. I may have been away from here being a normie but trump broufh me back.

so down to the fruits of this threa, WHICH COUNTRYS ALLOW POLGYMANY BY LAW?

Alright Mohammed, I think you've had enough to drink tonight. Back off to Pakistan with you.

If you claim to be a Mormon I think they let you do that.

Who is this sperm demon?

Kill yourself.

Saudi Arabia

Post more of her

Mainstream Mormons frown upon polygamy, the Mormom Fundamentalist are the ones who still practice polygamy.

Move to one of the those small towns in Utah that are ran by Mormom Fundamentalist. Polygamy is still illegal there but it's ignored by the local authorities (they're controlled by the church)

Put the bottle down, faggot.

>What countries allow polygamy
most including yours

Ignore this I just researched further and learned it is not legal in most places, I thought it was only socially unaccepted not illlegal

Go to bed Caleb.... the mods will ban you soon enough.

Muslim countries, so you're fine

That girl is underage fyi

Most polygamists such as Muslims living in western countries just marry their first wife, divorce her but continue to live with her and then marry their second wife, usually this means that any money and other perks is relatively evenly distributed between everyone via dowries, alimony and child support, I'm happy for you user but be careful, just having good sex isn't enough to make a good marriage

No she isnt stfu, that girl is tho

Monogamy is way of life, degenerate.

>just having good sex isn't enough to make a good marriage
You're implying her opinion matters in this case

Yes she is

Whatever enjoy your v&