Luke Cage Release teaser

No Luke Cage thread? Why?
youtube.com/watch?v=FU4Xn__5Qjg
Looks like he has some energy now

Looks like they'll actually let him have some fun instead of making him a broody and stoic reluctant "I'm no hero" hero all the time.

>You can't break me.
>Well unless you get some alien metal, then I go down like a sack of potatoes.

Sorry, OP, I can't really give a shit about Luke sadly (or any of the Netflix shows anymore). I can't stand to watch another 13 episodes of a 8 episode plot where Luke bitches about being fucking bulletproof and does nothing. Besides, Black Panther already stole the black hero spotlight for the foreseeable future

But, but, he looks more active now. Surely active enough to not complain about his powers at this point.
>Black Panther already stole the black hero spotlight
Surely the masses will be ready by June. Also Black people never shy away from another black hero

It's a trailer, of course he's active. So was the season 1 trailer. I've seen enough of these shows to wise up, and learn that Daredevil season 1 was a fluke. I couldn't even finish The Punisher. Though as a positive, I can't see this being worse than Iron Fist. Which speaking of, I never really wanted a season 2 of either show. Heroes for Hire would have been more fun.

because his first series wasn't all that good and he's a pretty bland character all things considered.

I enjoyed Season 1, and Defenders despite myself. Looking forward to this, although I wonder...

Ugh, look, I wanted to make a Black Lightening’s back joke but I couldn’t put it together. Here’s hoping Kingpin or the hood becomes everyone’s villain for BY street level. Maybe bring in Tombstone?

I dropped off after Cage season 1, is Punisher worth watching?

Hopefully it's more like the first half of Season 1, and not like the second half.

I agree in principle, but ending a show for black audiences with a black lead and giving him co-billing with a white guy from the worst received show wouldn't have looked great. Plus Colter and Jones just don't have the chemistry needed for Danny and Luke's friendship.

Only 2/5's of the entire 13 hours

It's fucking sad to see Black Panther have more relevance with an urban crowd than Luke Cage. Luke Cage was always cooler than him and Falcon.

Why this show tried to make Cage corny and preachy is confusing.

>he's a pretty bland character all things considered.

Is Thor a bland character because his first two movies sucked ass? Same with Superman because of the DCEU? No, its simply bad writing and poor casting.

Comics Luke Cage is more fun.

>Plus Colter and Jones just don't have the chemistry needed for Danny and Luke's friendship.

talk about horrible casting. Colter and Jones are completely miscast and literally share nothing with their comic counterparts.

>Which speaking of, I never really wanted a season 2 of either show. Heroes for Hire would have been more fun.

They easily couldve managed multiple seasons if they had better writing.

Daredevil shouldve been a movie and the Netflix shows shouldve just been Cage and Fist and then a team-up Heroes for Hire show. Wouldve been easier to manage.

I guess I'm in the minority of being excited for this season. Cage was my favorite of those I watched. I still need to watch Daredevil S2, Iron Fist, Defenders, and Punisher though.

Mostly good, with some trash peppered in 3/4ths of the way through.

Im half-heartedly excited. I mean it looks more fun this season, but damn is it disappointing that Luke Cage and Iron Fist do not act like or feel like their comic counterparts.

>I still need to watch Daredevil S2, Iron Fist, Defenders, and Punisher though.

Daredevil Season 2 is worth it, the rest aren't. Marvel/Netflix has really dropped the ball and gotten lazy.

Official Netflix Show Rankings
>Daredevil S1
>The parts of Daredevil S2 that had The Punisher
>Luke Cage
>The parts of The Punisher where Frank Franks
>The parts of Daredevil S2 without Punisher
>Jessica Jones
>The parts of The Punisher where Frank isn't Franking
>The Defenders
>Iron Fist

>Netflix goes through the trouble of making sure Cage and Jessica Jones have chemistry
>doesn't bother making sure Cage and Iron Fist have chemistry
A+ work

is he going to do black people stuff in wakanda too

I hope he stays with Claire.

What if Jessica Jones visits Wakanda, will she fuck all the black people?

>Daredevil s1
>Daredevil s2
>Punisher
>Jessica Jones
>first half of Luke Cage
----line of shit----
>in no particular order: second half of Luke Cage, last episode of Jessica Jones, Defenders, Iron First

>Jessica Jones comes out tomorrow
>this comes out in June
Son of a bitch. I'm going to have wait until the end of the year for Daredevil. They didn't even have the common courtesy of fusing Luke Cage and Iron Fist into one show.

Anyone think it's kinda weird how they've done absolutely no publicity for Jessica Jones S2 and it comes out tomorrow?
I thought JJ was the weakest Netflix Marvel show, but surely S2 isn't SO bad that they want to just stealth release it.
Iron Fist had an awful reception, but they didn't stealth release it.

netflix killing its marvel shows is real.

We don't need you any more. We have a real black superhero now.