John Green's Problem Is????

youtube.com/watch?v=X0zudTQelzI Whats this fags problem? Biggest cultural Marxist I've seen in a while. Seriously, he degrades western culture the entire fucking video shitting on the Holy Crusades. He always shits on western culture in general and deep throats the mongols in ever episode. Whats his problem seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKKvdQPsMz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He got cucked, that's what. Pic related.

His history vids got me through AP World History, but his vlogs are cancer and hes a complete cuck

LITERALLY KEKED HAAAAAAAAAAAA

He isnt even that good at teaching history. He strays off topic and is super biased. I do think he participates in cuckoldry no memes.

As a white male, this man makes me ashamed of my race and gender.

With that said, on behalf of ALL white males I'd like to apologise for him. we are no good

John "Just fuck my cereal up" Greene

John"europeans are gods failure" Greene

You Crusade supporters are so delusional. The Crusades was a pointless war and the Crusaders are seen (rightfully so) as the instigators by most modern society. They were on the wrong side of history for invading Muslim lands. Then again, I'm not surprised Imperialists try to whitewash their history and brainwash their citizens by denying them the truth. All Green is doing is telling the truth.

Well look at his other videos, ever see him talk about how great the europeans were in any situation? No its just him sucking mongolian dick and praising anyone else. Although the crusades weren't all good they were an important mark of history and this fag shits on them the entire video.

I get bothered by John because he is so capable and yet he never seems to challenge commonly held beliefs about the nature of white people.

He should be the most against this strange reverse "special people" status given to whites by liberal SJW's because it implies white people really are superior to alternative races or ethnicities when their sins are never discussed or challenged.

We have good history on the barbaric slave trade among Muslims and Arabs from the Mediterranean to the Indian Ocean. You won't hear Mr.Green challenge the SJW sympathic crowd by bringing these sorts of things up. Or likewise the ethnic cleansing of Nova Scotia of the Acadians whenever some SJW proclaims some ignorance about white people never having to deal with tough issues.

I don'nt get it. I understand why he may not want to become a lightning rod of attention against the current mainstream intelligentsia but at some point he needs to get a backbone and some self respect. I can't stand the self flagellating attitude I see from white SJW's who don't seem to understand that many of their ancestors had it just as bad as anyone else.

Should John feel personally challenged to reject cultural marxism? Sure but I think he believes in the ideas of it enough that he intellectually couldn't make an adequate devils advocate case.

In short: nice guy and all but I could not disagree more with his politics or his self flagellating tendencies with Feminism and SJW sympathies. Its a shame because he went to Indian Springs and I lived just a few interstate exits down in Alabaster, We very likely could have been in the same store or restaurant and never known it. Small world and all that. Hope he sees the light one day.

is that real

holy fuck why this is the same story with ever numale that is married

unbelievable

Some of these guys are just girls with penises. Girls know this pretty quickly and its amazing how these safe space provider types really buy the bullshit they're selling.

Its actually sad. There is something exhilarating about being a dude and these poor saps will likely never know what its like.

>The Crusades was a pointless war and the Crusaders are seen (rightfully so) as the instigators by most modern society. They were on the wrong side of history for invading Muslim lands.

Look at a map of Eastern Rome under Justinian, then look at a political map of the area in 1095. Those """"Muslim Lands"""" were Christian Lands until the armies of Islam started coming out of Arabian peninsula. Of the Pentarchy, only Rome did not fall to Islamic aggression.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKKvdQPsMz8

>dude haha isn't it funny and badass when mongols and muslims conquer people
>omg white people what have u done

>while he was taking classes on how to not be an autist his future wife was riding the cock carousel
John Green everybody.

Apparently we dont put our cocks into cereal enough

>deep throats the mongols in ever episode
Fucking kek m8 you might want to look for your sense of humour, it seems to be missing.

Does the "cereal analogy" make sense to you now?

Hardcore History is vastly better

He is a puddle of shit. I cant wait until his kid comes out as transgendered and he is obligated to support because of his insideous moral code.

48 guys

Nice bait, here's a (You)

Neck yourself

the way he said "they literally got their asses kicked" about the byzantines pissed me tf off

Anyone who unironically says "wrong side of history" is getting gassed when the day comes, just so you know

>throats the mongols in ever episode. Whats his problem seriously
and now the cheerios story makes sense now

It seems to me you're giving this cuckmobile more respect than he deserves

AGEEEN!
>dramatic pause