Can we talk about how badly NRS fucked up with the gear system?

Can we talk about how badly NRS fucked up with the gear system?
>what's that, you want the Batman Return's Catwoman suit? Here's a mask!
>what's that, you want the Batman Beyond suit? Here's a mask!
>what's that, you want the classic Harley Quinn look? Here's it without the mask or the white jester-y stuff!
>what's that, you want the Man of Steel costume? Here's a logo!
>what's that, you want Joker to look like the Joker? Here's a buttoned up plaid shirt and an indiana jone sized fedora!
>what's that, you Flash to have yellow boots and his lighting belt? No, fuck you, here's some plastic thigh pads!
How could they have possibly half assed this so much? You damn well know they aren't going to fix this lazy shit with the legendary version.

you are a faget
also, Sup Forums

I just want my fucking Ion Cannon.

Hey may be a faggot, but he's not wrong.

Yup Loot Boxes are cancer. Hopefully we can get politicians to give a shit and ban them outright.

He actually objectively is wrong. The gear system is widely beloved and has let the pro scene create their own signature "looks." It's a big hit and you should expect to see it from now on.

>b-b-buh muh DCAU!

No one cares, manchild.

>DCAU
>implying their classic looks (other than Harley) were born there
Way to out yourself as a casual.

The gear system sucks and is filled with tacticool crap. Try making Captain Cold or Aquaman look good.

Or fucking Cheetah.

Is this Hellboy's gay brother or something?

I just wish epic gear sets were based of some kind of movie or comic look but instead they're only slightly different to rare and common gear. NRS really missed an opportunity to please fans and make unique and cool looking gear that is actually worth grinding for but whatever.

>Someone makes a real complaint about a game
>Hurr durr you are le faget for insulting my fanservice game

>Competitive scene
>Injustice
HAHAHAHAHAH

The gear system is fucking great, you filthy pleb. It's not a costume system, it's a GEAR system, and it works just fine. Fuck off with your filthy DLC request.

>Defending pay/grind 2 win lootboxes
>B-But the good goys who play this casual crap seriously say they love it because their sponsor makes them!

You are the idiot defending DLC lootcrate shit. At least if it were only cosmetic it wouldn't be as cancerous
>and its great
Sup Forums was right, the average drone wants companies to fuck him in the ass.

Fuck that's bad.

you don't have to pay anything for them. wahhh I have to play the game to unlock things. You can literally have to AI play for you instead

>playing Injustice 2 in the first place
The first game was a fucking abortion with terrible graphics, a hamfisted plot and the most god awful controls I have ever felt in a fighting game.