/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Special girls edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E14/15/16: "A Fool's Hope/Family Reunion and Farewell" (Mon 5)
Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Tue 6)
Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel (Tue 6)
Star Wars #44 (Wed 7)
Star Wars Adventures #7 (Wed 7)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: A Fool's Hope & Family Reunion and Farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia
www119.zippyshare.com/v/bsJyOQjy/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck dickgirls

The Force has many secrets

I just watched the finale, so I've missed all of today's threads. What have I missed?

>fuck dickgirls
That's the idea dummy

They killed thousands

Mostly how Thrawn gets a taste for tentacle rape, and how ridiculous it is that a Twi'lek and a human conceived a human child with green hair.

Human with weird haircolour or Togruta with human skintone. If it's a girl there's a dick.

>I strip
>his dacial heat increases

>We can get a scene where he meets thrawn and says 'have we met before? I have the oddest feeling we have'

-The usual Sup Forums shenanigans
-The last gift from Hondo
-Bitching about how Ahsoka was ruined

>Thrawn starts giving Ezra a handjob
>Ezra doesn't come.
>But... it was so artistically done.

>next show will take place during the ST
Wake me when Star Wars becomes not shit.

I think occupying forces are generally considered legitimate military targets. Plus history is written by the victors, being guilty of war crimes only applies to you if you lose.

Maybe we should be optimistic. Maybe the new series will redeem the ST.

Willfully firing on civilians is a war crime. Civilians dying inside a military installation that's not EXPLICITLY a civilian area is not a war crime.

Mfw no T-series tactical droid gf

>Ezra can only cum now when there's a hint of spray paint or hair dye

Can't believe Ahsnoka is canon now

This desu. Idk how he rules of engagement are in sw but this definitely has war crime elements to it.

>Civilians dying inside a military installation that's not EXPLICITLY a civilian area is not a war crime
Those houses on Lothal were clearly disguised missile silos, Thrawn did nothing wrong.

I'm going to be very VERY charitable here.

The thing about the ST is we only have a few planets and a couple of days of material outside maybe bloodline and the Poe Dameron comic. Since essentially nobody else working it really gives a shit about worldbuilding someone like Dave can basically have a blank cheque to do as he pleases. The Jedi are "dead" but Ezra never counted since he's now officially alive in the timeline when Luke was explicitly the last jedi for all intents and purposes anyway.

More importantly, Ezra is a Jedi with no connection to Luke. He doesn't need Skywalker's permission or his philosophy because for all intents and purposes at worst he's Luke's equal, and at best a jedi with years of experience on him. He can establish his own thing away from the new republic that basically abandoned his planet as the rebellion and be totally divorced from the entire existing dynamic. He can do something totally divorced from the NuRebels. If you wanted to go even farther between Zaire, Jai, Mart, and a bunch of other guys there's an entire generation of rebel officers that are probably more loyal to him than the resistance is to Leia. Shit, that's probably why Wedge isn't there: The guy he actually fought with made him an officer first.

A resistance cartoon would probably be as closely related to the resistance onscreen as Rebels was to the actual Rebel Alliance. The difference is we don't care about the resistance so there's no real reason to complain if Poe Dameron is only in like two episodes and Rey never gets mentioned.

>tfw they sign the geonosian convention so that no more planets can be gassed and/or alderaaned

Why do planets only ever seem to have one major city in the galaxy? Lothal has only one and it seems more like a town than an actual city even though it's explicitly confirmed that the planet has been inhabited for hundreds of years.

>and how ridiculous it is that a Twi'lek and a human conceived a human child with green hair.
I mean doesn't this mean that anything can fuck anything now

That's a military installation destroyed in atmo. They had an explosives expert launched it so I imagine the worst of the debris landed in a safe area. Plus the initial explosion probably hit the dissipating planetary shield reducing its velocity to normal levels.

>Since essentially nobody else working it really gives a shit about worldbuilding someone like Dave can basically have a blank cheque to do as he pleases. The Jedi are "dead" but Ezra never counted since he's now officially alive in the timeline when Luke was explicitly the last jedi for all intents and purposes anyway.
Honestly I was not a fan of the idea of Jedi surviving into the Original Trilogy era, but I'm all for Dave just retconning stuff and saying there are Jedi around and only even tangentially referencing why that's the case. It's just such a rehash of the Original Trilogy for there not to be at least a few Jedi around. The Last Jedi should've been plural with the Jedi being hidden away and waiting for a sign from the Force that they would've gotten in the form of Rey.

all these accusations about ahsoka being gay really turn me off
>shes bi!
thats somehow worse.

even if she gets with other men, she will always be thinking of anakin like how your girlfriend thinks about her dad instead of you when sucking your dick, faggot

We're going to have people going WHOA HUMANS AND TWI'LEKS CAN CROSSBREED NOW WTF DISNEY for weeks, aren't we?

Travel is easy user. There's no reason to make huge cities out past the core since you can apparently make almost any biome habitable.

Lothal is a colonial planet. It's given an offhand mention in some books, and most of it's native species are just off branches of other species common in the galaxies. Odds are most colonists just kind of grouped together initially and that was that. Other than that it was an agricultural planet initially and with that kind of tech a few people can manage vast amounts of land. When like twenty guys can handle miles of land and have a vehicle than can make it a thousand kilometers with a harvest you won't see many cities pop up.

>now
are you guys coming in from facebook or something. do you guys just not watch the shows?
>i have bad memory
fuck off

yes

But since it's easy to build (Lothal's main city became much bigger just 5 years after the finale) shouldn't there be a lot more people around and a need for more cities? The people must either leave the world a lot or for some reason people aren't really reproducing on Lothal and there's a lot of immigration keeping the population stable.

Bitch fucking deserved it
WORST GIRL

To me, that was kind of how it was always going to go down post endor, logically.

Luke may have been the only jedi knight, but there's a generation of force sensitives who now have nothing suppressing them and no familiarity with him or his story. With no central authority actually enforcing itself you'd just get hundreds of "jedi" running around and forming their own organizations.

You can see this kind of happen in uprising. You basically play as some dude who forms his own force independent of the new republic, with his own lightsaber and mentor who has nothing to do with the Jedi.

>bombing civilians until their army ceases action
The Empire should join the North Atlantic Treaty Organization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia

I guess when space travel becomes commonplace the people would spread out more for opportunities in exploiting new planet's resources, or simply for cheaper land and more living space, like emigration to the Americas. Most planets probably have quite low populations as a result.

Good way to tell people aren't Sup Forums natives, because this was established years ago in TCW.

Which is worse
>people who think Kallus and Zeb are gay despite no evidence
>the people clinging to Ezra and Sabine being a thing despite Filoni saying otherwise

Shippers

user. Let me tell you something about what it's like to live in certain places. I came from a town of 700 people. By that definition it was not a town. It was a large village. I am lucky to have gotten out and done something with my life. Most of the people I grew up with are trapped. Now take Coruscant. If you're not at least middle class you're trapped. If you're middle class you're comfortably trapped. Those people don't have the opportunity to leave. And if they did, where would they go?

That's a much more interesting way to build up the world post-Endor. Like having Luke be reconciling all these different Jedi organizations into one, much less orthodox one than the one in the prequels. Some could remain separate so that there's more variety and conflict out there, but Luke's Jedi could be very different from the old Order. There was a real missed opportunity there because you could go in a lot of interesting directions like having non-Force Sensitive Jedi or having a Jedi with more than one padawan or anything really.

They weren't a thing in Rebels. They have the potential to be in the next series. That said I'm happy enough with the bond they already have.

>-The usual Sup Forums shenanigans
What are they mad about now?
> Bitching about how Ahsoka was ruined
I can't even imagine how retarded this is.

>despite no evidence
weeeeeeel
it'd be a much more fun romcom seeing an alien and a human try to figure out how shit works

The next series is going to be a Zeb and Kallus odd couple comedy? I'd watch it.

>so your vagina is only three inches deep?
>yes. It also clamps down so you can't move.
>why is this a good idea for me then?
>because my mucous membranes are hallucinogenic and you're drunk

BEST

Sure, keep encouraging those idiots to stay, you fucking moron.

They're here for the long haul, regardless.

I wouldn't be surprised if we do get that in post-IX material either way. The film will obviously keep Rey as the last Jedi and the founder of the new Order, but with the OT era Canon going so much into other Force religions, I think they'll start cropping up down the line in the ST era too and Rey's Order will be less of a brand new breed of Jedi, but more like an amalgamation of the various churches and movements of Force users across the galaxy united under a Jedi banner.

Especially since we have Chirrut, Broom boy and Rey herself hammering in that you don't need the Jedi regimen to get in touch with the Force, along with the explicit awakening of the Cosmic Force, I think there's a decent chance we'll have plenty of proficient Force users just after IX.

And hell, at this point they can easily bring in Ezra and Ahsoka as mentors to her Order too.

Who's vagoo is this?

Zeb's

>Through fire and water
>From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak

>she fought with Vader as the Temple exploded around them and then entered the waters in the Malachor caverns as we saw in the trading cards
>the last time we saw her, she entered the underground on Malachor only to find her way back up to the surface and away

FILONI

In what ship? An inquisitors?

Why did you forget about her Dave? You hinted at her still being alive and everything.

So, is Kanan the father?

But the bigger question is, what the fuck happens when a human breeds with a Twi'lek? I'm asking because we now have conflicting results.

Who told you my fetish?

>I'm asking because we now have conflicting results.
I guess sometimes it comes out looking more like a human and sometimes it comes out looking more like a Twi'lek.

It's almost like genes in real life
imagine fucking that

God damn Hera is so fucking hot. Look at those fucking LIPS!

B-but I want it to be consistent! Like ligers and tigons!

You're acting like the result is gonna be the exact same every time. If such a thing were possible there would be a large variety to the crossbreeds and even regular twilek have more than two lekku sometimes so it's not like their species aren't already diverse.

>>But the bigger question is, what the fuck happens when a human breeds with a Twi'lek? I'm asking because we now have conflicting results.
I guess it's like how sometimes mixed race kids will look more like one race than the other.

But Jacen really does look far too human for my liking. He's just a human with slightly green ears. He looks like someone who's great, great gramdma was a Twi'lek not literally half Twi'lkek.

Yeah, but you'd think the kid would at least have some form of Lekku, given just how big a part of Twi'lek biology those are.

Momma Hera is best Hera

>But the bigger question is, what the fuck happens when a human breeds with a Twi'lek? I'm asking because we now have conflicting results.
You get a hybrid, obviously. Hybrids by their nature don't always look the same. Genetics in general by their nature tend to give varied results even within a species.

He has lekku alright.
In his pants.

>you'd think the kid would at least have some form of Lekku
They're going to grow out of the tops of his ears.

>So, is Kanan the father?

No, Rex is.

>Great, now I have to babysit my hideous mutant lekku-less grandson while Hera is off doing rebel stuff, I never should have retired
>Seriously how is this kid ever going to get a mate without lekku
>I bet you the little freak kills himself before he turns 12

>how is this kid ever going to get a mate without lekku

Says the guy with ugly forehead bumps.

I blame Filoni for my lips fetish.

why didn't Hera give Jacen Kanan/Caleb's last name? Was she just unsure which Kanan would have preferred?

Do the clones even have sex drives? Or the ability to reproduce, period? I know we've seen Cut married, but companionship is more than just about sex.

I would have assumed that the Kaminoans would engineer that out.

Those are considered a mark of handsomeness, take this absolute stud for example, he literally has to put iron bars on his windows to stop all the hot and thirsty Twi'lek bitches from breaking in

Goodnight, anons.

Animated Cham is so much hotter 2bh
Bail stayed consistently hot

The Kaminoans took pride in their work, they wouldn't leave them less than fully functional.

And of course they all had to be tested before being passed by QA.

Would there be a downside to leaving it in? By default, giving them balls for testosterone alone would be worth it, and if you're gonna be leaving them with the organs, might as well let them function.

Being obese is also considered good in their culture.
I think there was something in the EU about the Kaminoans eventually leaving hormone production alone. They tried making them infertile, and it messed with the training program. They tried suppressing the sex drive and it messed with the training program. I'm guessing they had to give up and just let them rub one out every now and then in the puberty phase.

So anything to look forward to between Solo and Ep IX?

The problem is that the galaxy, in a real sense, needs the Jedi as an active force of peacekeepers. If Luke hadn't fucked off and actually did missions for the New Republic odds are good he could have stopped or slowed the First Order in the same way Obi-Wan knocked the Trade Federation schedule back by like ten years.

As much as Chirrut helped on that one, specific mission the Guardians only ever fucked around with their one temple on their one planet. As a group they did shit all during the clone wars and rise of the empire period and the empire didn't really give much of a fuck about them as a group.

This is why Luke's entire spiel was retarded. The Jedi weren't some vague religion you went to church on sunday about. The Jedi were an actual peacekeeping organisation that under him did shit all to keep the peace.

And yet Ezra was still using his lightsaber mostly just to block and cut guns.

Yeah, the problem is that since MALE Twi'leks have those weird teeth and bumps Jacen looks nothing like a Twi'lek. He's just a green haired human who may or may not grow green elf ears. And given how Twi'leks get cone ears half the time instead that's just kind of even farther off.

But Jacen's entire design SCREAMS "Filoni wanted a season 5, and we hastily threw this together from recycled assets" given his outfit is essentially just a slightly rescaled version of season 1 Ezra, painted over.

Possibly. Maul took one, so there should be two left.

>And given how Twi'leks get cone ears half the time instead that's just kind of even farther off.
Only females get the cones. Males always have regular ears.

TIME TRAVEL AND SPACE WHALES!

AHAHAHAHA!

How many years of your life have you invested for it all to end up being MOUSED?

Pretty good.

Didn't Maul take HIS ship? Pretty sure Ezra took the Gauntlet after Kenobi killed Maul.

TLJ novelization audiobook for the mega: www119.zippyshare.com/v/bsJyOQjy/file.html

>Watch the last episodes
>Expect A Fool's Hope to be filler and the last one to be kino
>"Where is you army now, Jedi ?"
>mfw that whole ending

Didn't they explicitly wait until it was over the ocean to detonate it?

>Mr. and Mrs. Orrelios

Maul's Gauntlet wasn't on Malachor. We see him leaving in one of the Inquisitor TIEs, so the left the Gauntlet was probably on Dathomir with all of his other stuff.

She should have stayed MIA