Have we gone to far this time?

Have we gone to far this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/14/vote-total-michigan-may-change-but-outcome-expected-remain-same/93809670/
youtube.com/watch?v=nm8OfeqXjrs
youtube.com/watch?v=sAX5bq_q3Ak
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah

Even if we did go too far, there are no brakes. We keep going and see what happens.

The only way this ride ends is if everything crashes and burns. Buckle up.

Not far enough. Murica still has to cleanse 40% of the population to be great again.

CNN not fully destroyed yet. We still have work to do.

The kiwi gets it

Not yet.

memeing WWIII into reality would be too far.

...or would it?

>dub trips implies its keks will
day of the rope?

I want there to be multiple races in the world and don't like the ethnic cleansing in germany by Angela Merkel but pls no day of the rope, I want to live.

WHY WONT THEY CALL MICHIGAN FOR HIM

If anything, WWIII was delayed. No-fly zones over Syria, as Clinton wanted, would have started the war.

I want to say no but we did converge to a timeline where our kidneys are in our ribcage so....

>No-fly zones over Syria
Why did she even mention this at the debate? I have never met someone of any political party irl who said "You know what user, we should totally make a no fly zone over a ountry that isn't out own!".

I agree. We decide when WWIII begins. Not Hillary Clinton

Russia wants to build a pipeline through Syria. Why do you think the US has been trying so hard to destabilize it?

Don't forget that it's one armed with brand new Russian SAMs.

The Secretary of State for MI said it was Trumps...

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/14/vote-total-michigan-may-change-but-outcome-expected-remain-same/93809670/

We're past the point of no return, let's keep going just to see what happens

pranks have definitely gone too far

Wilders and Le Pen will be 2017's dankest memes.

funny how you guys think that a bunch of basement dweller NEETS had a significant influence in this election. Stay delusional faggots.

>Spread facts and memes about the candidates in an age where the internet is mainstream
>Get alt right out there in the open on CNN
>Somehow irrelevant.

Enough of an impact for the Clinton herself to go on a public rant about us.

This that nigga doesn't know what he's talking about, we had Hillary dropping all the SJW isms and phobias, making her look just like those cancerous chicks you see on the internet, and the nation said hell no.

Because it would cripple the Russian offensive. Their air campaign is paramount to Syrian success. Hell the initial mass bombing campaign was what caused enough of a stall for them to retrain and modernize the Syrian army.

It would also literally result in war with Russia.

Yup.

The thing is, Russia's military has absolutely no fucking chance in a conventional war against the US. The only way in which it is even remotely even is in nuclear arms.

This is not a war that should be fought. Let them build their fucking pipeline.

While we're at it, let's get the Keystone XL pipeline built already.

If anything we haven't gone far enough.

>He says this as if Hillary didn't have a whole speech denouncing us and MSNBC had a whole segment on Pepe

Seriously, look how triggered shit got over one person who supports pic related, he and us are too powerful.

youtube.com/watch?v=nm8OfeqXjrs

Wait, what?

I am clearly from the Berenstein timeline.

Regardless, I'm glad to be in this one now. When did the convergence happen?

sec state announcement when

This literally happened.

mortal can't beat kek

There are other countries to save

We haven't even broken the hymen. Push further.

This is just the beginning

We haven't gone too far enough.

lel what a lunaric idiot, she even had an explanation in her campaign website about how pepe used to be for good normies but now was for bad internet people

Just wait until Trump reforms the party and we get an even more nationalistic nominee.

>tfw you watch a board awaken as a global political superpower

not even close

Nah

How can one challenge a God?

The moment she gave legitimacy to a cartoon frog was the exact moment she became the candidate of the absurd to normies.

We've only just started.

cosaction.com

We will appease kek in order to have him call a Convention of the States in order to restore constitutional government in Washington. It's already underway. Shadilay.

you're alright sheep shagger

Nah

Man, I still can't believe it. This has been the greatest election of all time.

better hold on to your fucking butt, rookie

Where is Far? Why is it important to ask if we went there yet?

>GOP cleans up in the 2018 midterms
>passes a constitutional amendment to ban birthright citizenship and renounce it from current anchor babies
please, make it happen

#RonPaulForTreasury

Fuck I died

Jesus

and it shall be done. praise him.

we must meme the 16th and 17th amendments out of existence.

There's a whole fuck load of work left to do, Britain needs a shit ton of work still

This is only the beginning, we will become the jews.

Ron Paul for Treasury!

>where does the 19th fit in here?
We all know almost half of white women voted with their vaginas this election, and that's disgusting.

we haven't gone far enough

youtube.com/watch?v=sAX5bq_q3Ak

no, but it was a good start

ron paul for treasurey

Another favorite

it's really fucking weird that entire kidney thing. We have some mass collective rememberence of kidneys being in your lower back closer to your hips, and now all of a sudden they're way up higher.

Fuck i know where to punch a guy in the kidneys and now that shit doesn't work?

Aliens you guys fucked up, we found a bug in the matrix.

Checked

Ron Paul for Treasury

So I'm not the only one? I saw that info graphic and knew it was bullshit.

You punch a dude in the lower back closer and he goes down and pees blood. When the fuck did this go down?

>he doesn't know about the portal

The best meme warlocks are already planning on making Kek manifest in this world.

>You're Waifu

ron paul for treasury

lol

Holy fuck I thought you assholes were joking

They moved kidneys!

This is too far, Kek

I just died

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

Lol no, was top kek

checked

too not to
Stay in school you pleb.

clearly we have, but lets keep going

It's happening, Ron Paul for Treasury!

Gamergate overleveled us.

School is for liberal cucks, my sister came home laughing because her teacher was bitching about the electoral college and that Hillary didn't win,

Praise kek

lol no, turkey, a nato coutry shooting down a russian jet didnt do shit, so we would have been fine

8)

>a woman whoring herself out caused thousands of basement dwellers to go on a political vendetta because video games were ruined

>a fucking norcuck

We're just getting started

At this point what difference does it make?

witnessed

Some of our niggers are pretty awesome though.

HAVING SAID ALL THIS, WHY AREN'T I FIFTY POINTS AHEAD!?

>they actually moved our fucking kidneys
I don't even know what to believe anymore.

No
Now we need to double down
I propose we apologize to the jews and to make amends we classify them as a protected minority group
Once they are classified as a separate and protected minority we charge diversity quotas against them
Sorry friend, looks like your classification got too many college scholarships, better give one to a nig
Sorry friend, too many jews working in management, better promote someone else
Protected minority status is the key to classifying jews as their own race and putting head counts on them everywhere for "diversity"

Except that's fucking wrong and you guys are just simply remembering it incorrectly based on a hunch or a misconception you never corrected because you didn't really care about kidneys before and now that you are seeing this meme that they have changed your mind makes up a false memory so that you can be a part of something big and mysterious.

When I was a little kid our family's friends got into a car accident and their daughter got some damage to her kidneys. I was a little fucking idiot as kids are and didn't know a good way to cheer her up so I pushed/slapped her in the upper back / ribcage area for some fucking reason, probably it was to do some kind of a "cheer up!" gesture and I got yelled at because I had hurt her in the kidneys that were still recovering.

You can be an easily excited moron all you want, but mandela effect is seriously just people remembering things completely wrong. Human mind is notoriously bad at actually observing reality and often literally makes stuff and memories up.

I bet you guys think that Darth Vader's father-line has been changed as well.

>Diversity quotas
I'm a mixed race nigger so jokes on you.

>I'm a mixed race nigger so jokes on you.

No one would benefit more from prying apart the jew and his shekel than the nig
You oppose putting the semite on a leash and bettering your race?
Jokes on you my woolly headed half breed friend, just like it always is for your kind.

Can we get the meme version of the projection compared to a screencap of the actual CNN projection?

Reddit did it, not Sup Forums.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/