Superman #42 Storytime

It's the End of the Beginning of Tomasi and Gleason's Superman and Son.

"Bizarroverse" Part One!

An Ancient Evil Awakens...

Torn on which

cover to buy...

I just realized, on Htrae flatearthers are right.

>it's a 1:1 Bizarro version of Superman #1

Mother of god. I love it.

Nice it's Kathy. Glad she wasn't forgotten

Not if Bendis has anything to say about it!

Oh hey, Bizarro Hawkgirl

I wish there was a full version of the pic of Bizarro throwing cats at that tree

I love it

No thanks for reading.

Neglect the unauthorized release!

Batman: Injustice:

Damian: Damn it! I can't tell which Jon is the real Superboy!

Bizzaro Boy? WTF is this mess? Bendis can’t come soon enough.

I love you

Hot damn, Lois

Ha!

What is the release schedule for the Superman books from now on? Will there be 2 issues of Action Comics this month?

This was the worst issue ever. Me am hate it so much. Me hate it so much that Me will steal it at my LCS. It was worse than the Batman comic. The Batman comic was very Good.

>give it yourself, winner!
>landsoft

On Htrae they would believe the Htrae is round

And look who is back

I actually prefer the regular cover over the variant.

This is cool though.

This pretty much needs to be a wallpaper. The text should probably be edited out though.

yeah, next month we get an oversized special as well I think along with an issue? Then it's Bendis all the way there. Sucks this will be the end of there being a Superman book out each week

Do parents really make children do the cooking?

Aw.

Tomasi's run is pretty hit-and-miss but I'll really miss the comfy family moments.

That fucking journalist talk. Too cute.

well, at least the trunks are back

>landsoft

Someone should do an edit of this with the narration box photoshopped out. It'd make an excellent reaction image.

Cue Ace Attorney corneredmusic

>Boyzarro has a ripped jacket and clean pants
>Jon has a clean jacket and ripped pants
heh.

Why the fuck can she do that?

I wonder if Jon can hear them when they are fucking.
He is really good at comfy SOL.

>muh lady

this is cringey

Sure, though as a lesson in responsibility and character more than making good meals. My mom tried to get my brother and I to make everyone dinner once a month. It was usually mac and cheese with corn dogs, but I get why she did it, and I don't think it's a bad task to give your kid, occasionally.

would the b-zero in bizzaro world be a normal superman?

>I wonder if Jon can hear them when they are fucking.

he probably faps to it

and uses x-ray vision to watch

Me hate this user. Me am think you should kill yourself. Me hope you have a terrible day

The monkey's paw to end all monkey's paws

The Monkey's paw?

Hope this run ends up getting an omnibus similar to the batman and robin one but it's unlikely sadly due to the multiple crossovers and gleasons absence through most the series.

The monkey's paw.

fuck Bendis

The monkey's paw that granted us the Bendis run? The comic writer Bendis?

So Action Comics #1000 comes out in 3 weeks, right?

shouldn't that be "me am Superman"?

She's an alien

Shouldn't boyzarro be girlzarro
Don't look too deep into the logic of Htrae or its language or else it'll make your head hurt.

no just that used to be his catchphrase either me am Superman or me an Bizarro #1

Benis. The "D" is silent.

Biz isn't Rule 63, he's opposite, so he's Bizarro No. 1 just as Lois is simply Bizarro Lois. So really Boyzarro should have been something closer to Super Boy or Jonathan Samuel, but not a female.

>Bizarro throwing cats at that tree

you and me both

Bizarro is well aware that he's Bizarro.

They don't confuse gender on Bizarro World.

>speakers
>vandal
>bleacher
>numberer
>back cover and same back cover
>censors
lol

depends on the bizarro

That would be Zibarro

I wasted some of my morning doing the hard part for you, anons. (removing the arm that was in front of the scene & cleaning it up)

If you want a wallpaper or something out of it I trust you can figure it out from here, I need to head to work.

When does Superman hit #900?

When does Detective Comics hit #1000?

I'd like to think Superman Gold came back for him like he promised. Still, I managed to get truly worried that he was going to betray Clark because of the sheer horribleness of his situation.

Hot damn. How did you do that? How'd you redraw and replicate the colors and assets so well?

I probably left something out but this should lead you in the right direction if you or anyone ever wants to attempt similar

- Select and content-aware fill entire arm
- Perform cleanup using spot healing brush, stamp brush, etc
- straight arm taken from upper-right scene on same page for arm shape reference, used warp mode of transform tool to reposition
- Draw new arm lineart, create duplicate layers of it and set the layer blend modes to soft light, overlay, color, possibly others; fiddle with opacity and lineart color for each layer until approximate match (doing this to maintain the underlying noise texture)
- Do same for arm shading/"gloss" layers, just lightening instead of darkening
- More color/etc overlays for color fixing parts of the tree/sky background
- Hair + forehead adapted from lower left panel of same page, warp tool to reposition, eraser cleanup, stacked layers with different blend modes again
- Tree border of right side of tree is traced from rotated top-left part of same tree

It's very large.

Me exited for bendis

My mum tried to, once. Turns out that it's a bad idea to make your kid make dinner when they get home 2-3 hours after you do.

remind me again, why is kathy alive?

Is Jon sleeping in his day clothes? Do Americans do this?

So what species of alien is Kathy?

>When does Superman hit #900?

I just did the math on this.

2025. 2035 for #1000.

Here's a 16:9 version of that.

And here's a jpg version of that for people who don't want the ludicrous file size.

>2035 for #1000.

Wait, change that to 2034.

Thanks, OP.

If someone else wants to try cropping this differently they can go right ahead. I'll admit it doesn't look great.

For you

Probably better he forgets her than kill her off for shock value.

Her Grandpa protected her from Manchester. I think she's a martian or someshit.

>be trapped in elevator with Bizzaro
>he farts and claims it was polite
>brace myself
>it actually smells great