ITT: Liberal tears

ITT: Liberal tears

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWqMYqFI2tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate this "oh you're 100 I'm 19 yet I know better than you" meme. Like those 19 year olds believe in the good of humanity yet somehow it boggles there mind that someone who has lived for 80+ doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about. I'm pretty sure I will trust most 80 year olds over most 19 year olds on most things political, although I did meet a retired guy today at a bookstore and we chatted for a bit, he was probably pushing 80 and was a major faggot, but he grew up and worked in Hawaii his whole life so no surprise he is super liberal. Retired in Florida. Trying to tell me that he reads a book a day, like it's some accomplishment (anyone can read). Was a loser. But most regular people get more conservative as they age.

>You can't take away Social Security, those people have fought and worked for it all their lives! They deserve it!
>An old person didn't vote the way I like? They aren't even people and don't deserve a say!

Lol

That first post
>oh gee I was going to fucking kill myself but some cunt on tumblr said don't do it.
It's amazing how these retards talk so much about mental illness and yet they know absolutely nothing about it.

Seen on Sup Forums

I have a friend who, nice as she may be, is full on tumblrina.

This bitch said that she wanted to be a psychiatrist because "it would be nice for people with mental illness to actually be diagnosing mental illness."

Her psychiatrist has given her a clean bill of mental health many times, but she doesn't "Trust" him because "He doesn't know what it's like."

She has about 6 self-diagnosed disorders.

Say what you want about Sup Forums their Evans memes are god's gift to the world.

If I diagnose myself as rich does that mean that people need to give me more money?

No, they're capeshit memes and are actually used by liberals to attack DC/Trump

wew

One of my favorites so far

Its not really anger I feel over these morons anymore, it's that feeling you get when you stepped in bubblegum and you know you gotta scrape your show on concrete for a while. Its not a big deal but it's all consuming for the brief moment youre dealing with it and all your thoughts and emotions toward it are negative. Liberals....

These are the best, you can just feel his contempt for "us", how he thinks he's intelligent by being apart of the ((in)) crowd.

I would have personally loved to see how he reacted on election night.

All the libtards i know were dumbstruck, believing all the MSM news garbage. But they havent learned a thing and now still watch and believe the same people who lied to them for 1 year. Its pathetic.

obviously it means you're not paying your fair share of taxes

>learn french by emersion
>hopefully not die
>I would but france hates nonwhite people

Please tell me this is satire.

I love France a lot, and these people are delusional.

Looks like Sinead O'Connor

I loved her in Alien 3.

This shit makes me sad

>France hates nonwhite people

I wonder which France I went to earlier this year then. If there is a different France where nearly everyone isn't black or hiding a bomb, I'd love to go there.

Didn't she get the memo?

MFGA 2017

Is that the sound you make when a relevant country has it's cock in your mouth?

T-that didn't actually happen, did it? There's no way that's real

>youtube.com/watch?v=pWqMYqFI2tg

Sorry bro, it's real.

What's JavaScript gotta do with everything?

i identify as a foreign diplomat of my own country, which mean i can do what ever i want, when i want in this country with no reproductions!

i always want to ask, so if a male says they female when they gets arrested, they go to female prison or male prison?

Rights for faggots right? want an easy stint just say you a woman, apparently individual though is now law under sjw rule

Jesus Christ on a Cracker I always knew they had zero self awareness, but this....