Epidemic of good white young men dropping out of society

There’s never been a worse time to be a man than now. Women no longer need us. Thanks to the advent of globalization, women have access to networks of thousands, millions of men willing to satisfy their desires better than a awkward white boy like me ever could.

I'll try to keep this short because no one wants to hear a sob story. So now I'm at a point where I'm about ready to kill myself due to the devastating lack of pussy in my life.

I talk to multiple random girls, asking for their number, and finally I get a yes. But today she tells me that I creep her out and for me to not to talk to her again or she would report me. This is a long string of girls harshly rejecting me and directly or indirectly insulting me afterwards. On top of that, my grades are becoming absolute shit since my crash last year, my mom has cancer, and I've moved away from all my friends leaving me alone. Did I mention I'm a useless piece of shit? I can't ride a goddamn bike, don't have my permit, and I can't do my chores for jack because I doze off. People have ridiculed me for being suicidal and I think it's time to show them I'm for real. If you don't offer advice/help, atleast give me reliable methods that don't require a gun.
I've thought about it everyday for the past 3 years, killing myself.

And I have dandruff because my dad used to make me wear his hats and he had dandruff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGHX_jsuRy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take this shit to r9k you fucking loser

Big man eh? Yeahh

as a black guy all i can tell you is that you should keep trying and don't give up on women

hitting on women is very rough for all men except the most eligible guys

keep your chin up

Where you live, bud? Where do you go to school?

>And I have dandruff because my dad used to make me wear his hats and he had dandruff.
I don't think dandruff is contagious...

You dont have the right to speak my language. You're going back soon tho

Don't commit suicide. Just keep trying and keep playing the game. There's a girl out there for you.

Poor little leafy

You're unattractive. Or you just need to move somewhere else. I had the longest dry spell of my life when I lived in Italy. Now I'm in Scandinavia and I'm fucking multiple girls.

good advice, it's a numbers game, the more you play the bigger the chances to win

>Wh...Why dont people like me?

and this is why people hate canadian posters what the fuck man

dude seriously that is not how dandruff fucking works

you don't get dandruff from wearing a hat with dandruff

but yes it is your dad's fault because dandruff probably runs in your family

get some Head and Shoulders shampoo or something

He's right. Niggers don't deserve to live.

>grades
You need to leave. No one gives a fuck until you're swinging a hammer. What do you have to offer a woman if you still have your little prick in books? Get cash, then bitches. Trust me, the older you get, the sweeter those highschool pussies will taste when they're throwing themselves at you cause you got a car, you got a job, you got a place, and you gots some weed.
Just remember to dump these sluts every couple of weeks before they start thinking you love them or some shit. You don't want these hoes, and if you keep getting seen with younger puss the older skanks your age will get jelly. Then you can pick and choose from your former onetites (or w/e you robots call the chicks you bend your dicks to) or keep banging nubile young puss.

Or kill yourself to get an entire page in the yearbook since life isn't perfect for you and your cunt exactly right now.

Just deal with it and ignore niggers.

Don't give up. You may be useless now, but you can change that. Learn a useful skill and turn your life around.

>I'm about ready to kill myself due to the devastating lack of pussy in my life
Holy shit, letting the 3DPD upset you THIS fucking much. It's true, women will share the most desirable guys, and the less popular guys (for whatever reason) are pretty much completely unwanted.

You either figure out how to make yourself sexually attractive like Chad does (which will require changing your mental/physical characteristics a lot, which may be difficult and time-consuming) or you fucking move on with your life and you DON'T let women influence your thought patterns like this. It's literally killing you. Stop caring.

Sex and relationships are only for some men (but pretty much all women). It's like that. Get over it. Society (and the media in particular) try to make you obsess over it on purpose. It's to make men compete and work harder and have families, etc. It's your life though, live and work for you. Find purpose and happiness without women. Stop caring so damn much about them. You might be able to get them at some point, but you need to sort yourself off first. A woman would get a bf to emotionally support her and make her feel less lonely in tough time like this, but for men it's not like that. You don't get a gf when you're a mess like this. Girls want to feel safe and protected, and want a bf who is doing well for himself. Get better. Don't be miserable. Make your life awesome. And then just bee urself. But you have to fight for this. Then maybe add a girl to it.

And learn how to ride a fucking bike you numbskull. WTH?

Also you can just keep asking women out and it'll work eventually if you can fake enough confidence (and maybe get good at lying to them, etc).

Welp, seems like a good time to reinstate the draft

Check out Coach Corey Wayne.
Your Welcome.

Read first paragraph and stopped. Nice try ahmed. Women are easier than ever they just don't like your muslim ass

Why not redirect all of this energy into smashing the patriarchy

Jump from a bridge.
Hang yourself.
Get a knife and go stab jews while shouting "allahu akbar" until the police shoot you. For this one, please target mainly the women and children.

Please stop projecting failure

I got my (You) I'm happy.
>44

Stop being a fucking cuck. This is all such bullshit. Take society back.

Also, dandruff is not contagious. Get some fucking anti dandruff shampoo lol

Get your life together and then worry about women

Means you gotta work on yourself bro. That kind of shit should make you try to be interesting or get fucking yoked or if you're funny, work on some jokes.

Prove yourself to those dumb whores and the ones who didn't want you before, stop talking to them. Find a different one.

Keep in mind that if you take care of yourself you will age very well. If you work on yourself you will have a nice little amount of goods. It sounds kind of MGTOW but just part ways from the girls who don't want you and go towards one who does.

One of the best people that ever entered my life was a dude who was about 15 years older than me (I was 20) and I taught me that you can convince people that odd things or interests can be interesting to people who are just basic Facebookers who watch network t.v. If you can be interested in them yourself and learn to talk to people externally about how you feel about things internally. Don't give too many details like an autistic kid but enough to make it appealing. (Simple explanation much more to it than that)

I think one of the biggest problems today is young people yearn to be independent and old people are working hard as fuck to keep their positions in society to live the high life so there is a real lack of transfer of wisdom to youth because the two groups are disconnected. Not just that corny "FIRMLY SHAKE HIS HAND AND ASK WHEN YOU START WORKING" cornball advice but serious real life shit.

A strong mentor can change your fucking life. Maybe don't search for women but search for people who can give you wisdom and work on the ladies once you fix yourself up.

Eh, its good to keep women around that don't want you because they might have friends who might want you ;)

stick it up your fat ass

This is an r9k thread.

You'll get more of the responses you're looking for there.

Nigger lover detected.

Leaf is rustling in the wind

Ignoring the fact that this is a shitpost by a fucking leaf, just wait. I'm almost 23 and never come anything close to talking to a girl about anything personal. I wanted to die for pretty much all of high school and most of college... But then I realized it didn't make any difference. If you tell yourself that your life, as pitiful as it is, isn't worth nothing eventually you will believe it and the days will pass.

No its not I just added a small personal touch that everyone jumped on. Your people are worthless

According to my friends if you live in LA you'll see that even 10/10 Hollywood guys still get rejected surprisingly frequently when they try to hit on women at nightclubs, women are a meme, never take them seriously

Eat more red meat and get some sleep.

Start lifting weights and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Find something you want to do and do it.

As far as energy goes if you lift weights you will get healthier and have more of it. Do it for three years to match your three shitty years before you decide to off yourself like a pussy.

Go take some cooking classes too, easiest way to get laid is to cook excellent food. Don't talk politics with anyone ever and talk about normie tier shit. Make small talk with people about the weather or shit like that and don't be pushy. Remember, normies are fucking small minded sheep.

You are a K selected man, its time to start acting like it.

>leaf
Is that the best you got you pussy ass bitch?

No one should ever go to r9k. That board should be deleted as a public mental health concern.

It's not that you're white, it's that you're ugly.

Deal with it.

Time is on your side. Women love confidence. The first woman you don't feel super excited about will be the first one to fall in love with you, but you'll still have to pursue anyway. But again, time is on your side. The longer you hold a steady job and seem more well rounded the more eligable women will be available. Eventually they will mostly be attractive single moms, but that's not a bad thing.

Also, find a nice hobby and try to find a group of friends to hang out with in real life. The more you isolate yourself on the computer the less balanced and more creepy you'll seem.

how many times are you going to make this thread

supreme gentleman is that you?

if i wanted your gay ass advice i'd try r/seduction cuck. you got fat for brains

Why does pussy dictate your happiness

I'll dip my dick in your syrup hole you dirty faggot, come at me.

its a metaphor for women

>Thanks to the advent of globalization, women have access to networks of thousands, millions of men willing to satisfy their desires better than a awkward white boy like me ever could.
This isn't entirely wrong but at the same time it sounds like you're just a fucking loser, bud. Forget about women for a few years and work on yourself.

my advice to you is to start drinking heavily
youtube.com/watch?v=gGHX_jsuRy0

well, im starting to see why he has no friends. hes bitching at ppl trying to help him.

I can see why people don't want to talk to you.

>being this beta
this is the problem of Canadian males. as I said in another post a few days ago, you guys are literally cucks. I'm an average Brazilian that had my average amount of women back in the day, but here in Canada I get enormous amounts of pussy, it's not even fun any more because they literally throw themselves at me.

but not because I'm Brazilian.

because I'm a hard worker,
because I take care of my body and don't eat poutine every fucking day.
because I'm not insecure as 99,8% of the Canadians I know that go into panic mode if a woman talk to them.
because when I'm flirting I don't care if I'm rejected, while you guys go into depression.
because I'm fucking normal.

it was a pleasure trolling you dopes

>Eventually they will mostly be attractive single moms, but that's not a bad thing.
Tyrese will never call you "dad".

The massive majority of men still find mates. You're just a defective human being.

>hey guys I'm a loser
>stop being a loser
>HAHA I'M NOT ACTUALLY
ok loser

He likes to keep his own company.
>this is a metaphor for OP is a colossal faggot

the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

your entire approach and strategy with women is probably off. women are not a series of boxes you check off and then free pussy drops out of them at the end. the last few women I banged I never even got their phone number.

i'm a white dude, balding hard core, addicted to drugs and alcohol, and still fuck a different girl at least once a week.

women are probably creeped out by you because they think you're going to be clingy and possessive and jealous and maybe kill them or their new boyfriend when they inevitably fuck a different dude, especially young women.

if you're going through all this with an incredibly structured formulaic approach you're going to be even more desperate and creepy seeming.

young girls like things that are light and fun, like supermarket cake, or frappucinos, or casual sex without the pressure of marriage, or fucking some dude in his apartment or dorm room in the 1 hour window before his roommates get back, or fluffy toy dogs.

take this as good advice from someone who's lived a lot of life. there are an unthinkable amount of more high pressure, high risk situations you can be in than trying to get some pussy. relax and enjoy it. half the fun is in seeing all these dumb bitches think they know anything anyways and laughing at them. if you can't even enjoy that you're not gonna enjoy the pussy that much either

Op is low energy, no room for that weak shit at Sup Forums home of the meme warriors

>keep trying
Fuck out of here with that nonsense. For some people it won't happen. Some people just weren't meant to get women stop with the feel good disney tony robbins bullshit. I'm 19, I've been on 6 dates in my life and NONE of them were interested in a second one. I've never had sex, never dated a girl, never kissed a girl, nothing while everyone else I know has. I live in the most liberal city in America. I can't even get laid in college. When you're competing with thousands of other men, why the fuck would they pick you? Maybe you can get a fatty, but is that worth it?

>Hey guys i need advice
>autistic screeching at most advice given
>ha, trolled hard

Congrations. Ya got us.

>So now I'm at a point where I'm about ready to kill myself due to the devastating lack of pussy in my life.
FAGGOT LOSER
A
G
G
O
T

L
O
S
E
R

>be me
>try to go to college
>university tries to fuck me at every turn
>can't get financial aid because parents made too much on tax returns
>literally homeless and speak to the nigger dean
>still won't let me claim independent cause I'm a white male
>work out of state to save money for school
>finally hit 25
>get laid off
>try to go back to school
>try to charge me triple for tuition
>wait a year
>now 26
>they dont want to grant me in state tuition despite my documentation
>going to have to hire a lawyer
>finally eligible for financial aid
>only offer me a loan that covers tuition and books, no housing or living expenses
>i'm ineligible for pell grant and work-study

I'm about to fucking snap

I know this is Sup Forums, but you come here as a pathetic vergin fucking loser, and this guy tries to give you some advice and keep your chin up. And you react like that. KYS, you suck

>I wanted to die for pretty much all of high school and most of college
>I'm almost 23 and never come anything close to talking to a girl about anything personal.
I'm 26 now bro and my life is exactly the same. I can't fix the past but I can't stop agonising over it either. It's so horrible I can't stand it anymore.

>I can't ride a goddamn bike

Son you might be slow

>And I have dandruff because my dad used to make me wear his hats and he had dandruff.

You probably have an undiagnosed case of scalp ringworm. Dandruff isn't contagious like that.

thats what you get for being a white male.

lol fucking white males when will they learn

be a part of something interesting and meet people organically
asking random girls for their numbers is bullshit unless you're conventionally handsome and not overtly autistic, so you probably shouldn't bother
make yourself into something worth being a relationship with
i mean what the fuck do you even expect to happen if one of them did somehow agree to go out with you? what even are you?

Underrated bost

Hate the nigger, or hate the FUCKING LEAF...

A conundrum found only on Sup Forums.

Nobody wants to work for some kike that wants our race dead.

Immoral people still partake in the sick kike games, but we're refusing to bend to them. I think the jewish race will be exterminated this century. It's the only trajectory to free all men. Not just whites.

Generic chin up advice is bullshit. It assumes that all men are capable of getting women or that we haven't already made some effort. I've heard this advice many times. Work out, get a job, get a hobby, get friends, put yourself out there, go to parties, read books, make people laugh, dress well, take care of yourself, go to school, have a plan, whatever the fuck you can think of. I've done all that. I've been doing that. I have absolutely nothing to show for it. No girl has ever been interested in me my entire life. Nothing changes, nothing will change.

I've had opportunities too. I've made friends with people who know several girls and have hung out with them. None of the girls give a shit about anything I say to them and pay attention to the other guys in the group. I live in a dorm surrounded by women. Whenever I try talking to them they just go "oh yeah yeah whatever" and are clearly not interested. I go to parties and nothing happens. I used Tinder and I get rejected or ghosted 90% of the time. When I do get a date, they're never interested in another one. Don't act like getting women is easy. Maybe for you, but not for everyone.

No one cares about your fucking problems, having competence isn't the problem, the problem is that you're an inept in the reproduction game

OP
read this and let me know if this helps

That's bullshit. My kid makes me happy, even if she is alot of work.

okay, i'll leave you to your suffering then

JUST TYPING THIS UP MADE ME SO FUCKING ANGRY

FUCK

Go to church OP. Find a good girl.

This life isn't about some cunt. It isn't about me. It isn't about your parents.

Your life - is about YOU. Live it for yourself. Don't fucking listen to a fucking word anyone else says. You're not going to be a "sociopath" or anything like that. Just stop fucking caring mate.

Stop living your life for fucking cunts. Stop caring about what they think. None of them matter. No cunt is you. No cunt is going to care about you. They don't give a shit mate, and neither do I - nobody does. Get rid of that fucking fantasy.

Any time you think, "I really wish she would care about me and listen to me," scrub that thought from your mind. It's a fantasy, it will NEVER happen. You will die, and that fantasy will not have ever even come close to coming true. That's a fact. Why are you living your life like that fact isn't true? Why is your mind still lying to you?

Gut yourself of every last trace of that mentality. I know, it hurts. At first. But it hurts much worse to have a false idea in your head about "love" or especially about what women are and what they can do in your life. This isn't about her. It's not even about your fucking kids. It's about YOU.

All those TV shows, all that religion, all that shit, it's a fucking lie. When it comes down to it, you're doing this for yourself. That's what you are. That's what men are. You can have women along for the ride. You can pass your genes to the next of kin. You can give them successful boosts. In the end though, it's about you. End of fucking discussion. Anyone who tries to make you feel otherwise is acting in their own interest and trying to fucking hurt you.

The sooner you fully and 100% accept this, the sooner you will find joy and peace in yourself.

this thread shows how fucking retarded pol-tards are wew wtf

Makes a lot of sense to me. Good post. Live for yourself and avoid the parasites.

How do you kill your sex drive though?

Academia is full of Jews anywhere. That's tough.

Well, you can look at picrelated and be glad you can have a more stable family if you get one. You seem to be too focused on le getting girls meme which is entirely based on engaging in sluttery.

Says the leaf who is about to kill himself over women. Nice irony

A WHITE MALE DONT YOU KNOW WHAT LATINX QUEER GENDERFLUID DISENFRANCHISED WOMEN GO THROUGH ON A DAILY BASIS

either this is bait or you're retarded autistic as fuck

you're probably super ugly and persistent and aggressive and that's why women don't like you and call you super creepy. go see a personal stylist or something and get a makeover. try and mellow out.

>How do you kill your sex drive though?
>tfw never really had much of one

(if it is any consolation, after 25 it really drops off)

Nah, you came here looking for pity and people to tell you that you never had a chance, its hopeless, etc and instead got advice on how to change things and make things better. But this isn't what you wanted. You aren't looking to make things better, you are looking for pity. If you want to improve yourself, Sup Forums can give good advice. If you want to wallow in self pity, go to /r9k/.

take the red pill, swallow it and fucking keep it down; absorb that shit into your body and mind. you have to not just believe that you're a fucking amazing man, you have to KNOW it. work out as much as you can. read nonfiction. study your ass off. improve yourself in every goddamn way you possibly can. you're projecting weakness and desperation to women and that's why you're fucking creepy to them. don't get clingy. if they say no, drop them like they're nothing to you. women can sense that weakness and it's a huge red flag. if you believe in yourself and act confident, you will attract some based chicks.

I went from being in your situation four or five years ago- miserable, tfw no gf, attempted suicide, etc- to being an educated, handsome, desirable, confident 30yo motherfucker who dates a totally red-pilled 9/10 18yo Maori beauty. I used to consider myself lucky to date a 5/10 in my early 20s.

drop the 'woe is me' self-pitying bullshit and start right fucking now. improve yourself physically, mentally, and spiritually if you're into that shit. it's now or never, faggot.

>maori
>beauty
Lost it here desu.

this is a shit metaphor, but treat relationships with women like they are the appetizer, but not the main dish.

if you get too into them too quick and make them a huge fucking priority they'll think you're weird and creepy. step back and make them a fun addition to your life that you can live without.

>I'm about ready to kill myself

post a pic of yourself OP so we can give you constructive criticism

>Epidemic of good white young men dropping out of society

They came out to the polls though.

>Generic chin up advice is bullshit.
It's always the right time for chinning up

look up universe 23 and you'll see why men are opting out