WIKILEAKS IS UNDER SIEGE

Wikileaks was seized in October, and Julian Assange was taken.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EmbassyCat/media?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=vFhqy0THlP4
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
file.wikileaks.org/file
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Assange will be fine.

proofs

Bump

Fake and Gay

bump and gimme proof plox

this sounds hilarious lol!

Date Assange Killed

it was true all along goyim

better luck next time

GOD DAMNIT. FUCKING DAK 10 16 16

Fake and Gay

Wikileaks has literally invented a unique system to host whistleblowers information which shields the identity of the leakers from the people at wikileaks accepting the content. They vet it on different channels.

The idea that someone "in control of wikileaks" could "use" wikileaks to prosecute whistleblowers betrays a complete lack of knowledge about HOW wikileaks deals with incoming information.

I don't know if Julian is fine or not, he very well might be fucking dead right now, but if he is, this faggot LARPer isn't connected IMO

no one has seen or heard from Assange since oct 16 when they cut off "his internet"

The suit is a disguise. A beast lies beneath.

Nice roleplay

>Wikileaks victim of Bourne level black op.
>Where to turn in wake of events?
>Taiwanese cat-grooming site
>riiiiiggghhhhttttt

I just spoke to him, he's fine.

maybe a larp, maybe not.

BUT WHERE WAS PHASE 3? THEY RELEASED NOTHING. Admittedly, some of the best podesta emails seemed to be right at the end, but that can't have been it.

twitter.com/EmbassyCat/media?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=vFhqy0THlP4

Anyone make out what he's saying? Whoever he's talking to sounds feminine.

prob busy drafting a FUCK YOU to his ol honey pot employees

The news said the east coast ddos was some disgruntled autist mad about his PS4. Sounded like bullshit

Wasn't there an user here who said he was going to attack some servers or something associated with HRC's campaign or something like that? It was pretty close to the election.

Maybe a larper maybe not. He is right though, the integrity of wikileaks really can be called into question. We have not 100% proof that Assange is still in the embassy. Have any of the wikileaks staff communicated anything other that what has be posted on the wikileaks twitter feed?

Who gives a shit? Assange was usefull during the election, but in the end he's just another liberal asshole.

/shrug/

Back in your shed and kill yourself

please stop posting these

you can join sweden in the shed

*brrrraaaaaaaappppppp*

DAK was a dumb meme from Sup Forums's /deutsch/ forced by some dumb German autist and through cross posters it came to pol/

It had nothing to do with asange, it was forced like milhouse.
It changed the numbers/date several times even, (on int and on pol) because of course nothing happened on those dates

You spook fucks are going to burn.

Discredit that.

ahaha nice one, crocodile Dundee!

Bump

Assange just spent 2 days at the embassy talking with Swedefag prosecutors with his lawyers.

I highly doubt:

- Ecuador embassy
- Defense lawyers
- Swede cops

are all lying, he's just laying low waiting for Trump to take power because he knows if he goes near a window right now he's going to get assassuicided by Obama's henchmen.

If true, he sacrificed himself to get the PRESIDENT ELECT in office.

F

stop making these fucking trheads

every time i ask you how you take this video into account and you ignore me

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

fake and gay

You had 5 years to fuck around with morphology, and you give me this garbage.

It is an old inteview that is edited.

>prognostico hoy
MUH DICK

timestamp in video?

Dude, that's fucked up.

Does anybody else remember in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, when you're in the Picus Media building and you go into that basement area? You go further and you see them rendering essentially life-like models in their reports and placing it into their setting to push the next narrative?

Have we already reached that fucking level of media manipulation?

i knew this day would come

when we start wars because of servers, leading to cyberwars and then normal war where you are either with us or against us

we might need to find locations of leaks ourselves, we might need to move physically, likely in large groups and heavily organized

Please don't be larp

>PLZ STOP DIGGING

15:07

There's a reason you never see both of them in frame.

He did have an interview, yes, but not that day.

summon kek to help him

Does it matter? Wikileaks has served its purpose and Trump is president. At this juncture, whether Assange lives or dies is totally incidental.

He died a patriot and will be remembered as such.

This is literal larping after Sup Forums went autism on this.

This kinda stuff happens all the time.

Haven't heard of somebody? make a few threads, soon you'll have a larper confirming to all your biases

i mean there was no phase 3....
fuuuuck

D. A. K.

Gay and Fake

Assange is a SPOOK. Wake up people!

we must keep trump accountable. stay vigilant. we haven't won yet

>Does it matter? Wikileaks has served its purpose and Trump is president. At this juncture, whether Assange lives or dies is totally incidental.

Yes it matters.

The podesta shit was the tip of the fucking iceberg

People need to know how much of a sham their government and economies are.

How their intelligence agencies serve as the black ops of the true rulers of "free" society.

If you think I will even begin to forgive or forget the extinguishing truth, that cannot be so.

HR was pretty sick. they did throw around some redpills.

It matters when the compromised wikileaks leaks totally authentic not doctored at all evidence to get Trump and Pence arrested and Hillary installed.

They're all fine. Probably enjoying some of the finest vodka in the world atm

What if this is just a ruse to keep whistleblowers from revealing classified info?

Yeah they did. A lot of stuff that would fly over a lot of people's heads, but were basically dog whistles to people like us. You got to know what to look for to understand what they're showing you.

>GHCQ
>acually is the GCHQ
fake AND gay

ah fuck, I had not even considered that angle.
fucking mind games.

we do not have 100% proof he is in the Embassy.
Wikileaks twitter has been playing games regarding this.

t.govt shill

Listen everyone, I have a feeling that this is legitimate. I know some of you are skeptical but I urge you to meditate for this man in the OP pic and pray for his success in activating the dead man's switch. Pray for his protection. Please. It really does make a difference. It all needs to be exposed.

Does anyone know if was any reference/pre-commitment of the earlier A, B, and C insurance files?

I'm trying to check whether or not we have had any indication in the past where hashes given out before distribution were on the encrypted vs unencrypted data.

Yep, he's dead.

I fucking dare them to try.

wikileaks is (((THEM))
it has been since day one

>I advise whistle blowers to not submit leaks

nice try fbi

but

information wants to be free

Kek

The amount of sliding in these threads are incredible. There are legitimate questions to be answered in this shitstorm that is Julians whereabouts and the possible compromisiation of wikileaks.

If the evidence is doctored, then the accused will deny its authenticity. That's something that has never happened with Wikileaks before.
If they want to keep using Wikileaks as a weapon, they'll have to use real leaks.

However, a false leak would kill Wikileaks' credibility which would be a two-birds-one-stone result for them as well.

It's a tough dilemma for CIA & co., but either way it's bad news for the future of transparency.

Also, there is no doubt at all that there is enough dirt in somebody's black book to completely ruin Trump. He would never have made it to the Presidency unless there were some very powerful people sitting on a vault full of blackmail material.

No mention of Mossad in all this, but they have close ties with the CIA and the NSA so they're likely playing both sides.

I'm interested in where ASIO stands on this too.

Curious if the digits will confirm that this is legit, but even if not and the guy is actually real i'm praying to god/jesus/kek/any other benevolent cosmic entity listening that the information reaches the light of day.

>they killed Wikileaks before it could release stuff hurting HRC but God-Emperor Trump still won
They gotta feel really stupid right now.

Anybody with a brain already figured all that out. We're basically ants trying to fend off a vicious child raping lion (us elites) at this point.

Somebody fucked up at this point. Probably there's more bu I'm too lazy to check it all.

Here is a brief timeline of events:

- Apr 16th: John Jones QC, Assange's U.N. Lawyer dies jumping in front of a train.

- May 11th: Michael Ratner, WikiLeaks' chief counsel, dies of cancer.

- Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies. Nothing is stolen from his body.

- Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man's switch),

- Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.

- Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.

- Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets "I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassyā€¯.

- Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.

- Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.

- Oct 18th: Equadorian Embassy cuts off Assange's internet access.

- Oct 18th: Pamela Anderson visits Assange and feeds him a vegan sandwich.

- Oct 18th: Witnesses photograph and report heavily armed police and vans outside Equadorian Embassy, are barred from approaching and have cellphones confiscated. Live feeds are cut off.

- Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.

(1/2)

- Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).

- Oct 18th: London Airport evacuated due to "chemical attack", potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.

- Oct 20th: /r/wikileaks, /r/dncleaks, /r/wikileakstaskforce and /r/nsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.

- Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell "HELP HIM". The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.

- Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.

- Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.

- Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn't appeared on video or at the window since).

- Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.

- Oct 26th: Sup Forums users successfully successfully decode their first message in Wikileak's blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it's not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.

- Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.

- Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed with direct entry.

- Nov 8th: Trump wins.

- Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending, meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)

- Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.

(2/2)

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

I really hope they had a better deadman switch than just by "internet" means. It would be very easy for them to cut off parts of the internet so siwtch cant activate, all they would need is to know who or where from monitoring over a period of time.

Is there anyway to pass this information along to the Trump team? I'm sure he isn't fond of Assange but he damn sure isn't fond of Hillary getting away with kidnapping him from the embassy either. Maybe we could get people like Joe Rogan talking about it..

FUCK

media manipulation will only get worse

Thank you so much man. I'm really hoping we can make this the timeline of Truth. Because that's all that matters. For so many hundreds of years, the truth has been hidden from the plebs. With the internet, we now have the ability to enlighten the masses. This could be overnight change.

One thing I don't get, dead man's switch is supposed to be _released_, not activated. You don't die and activate a dead man's switch, it's activated automatically if something happens to you.

UK flags better get out there and find answers

Wasn't there a number of threads about vans and police and such outside of the embassy and no one was allowed on that street?

Am I the only one that remembers this? Did anyone save that info? It was right around the same time we suspected Assange was gone.

If you cut off it from internet or prevent it from activating by, say, DDOS at specified time, then program might think it released it or just shut down.

I call bullshit

Why post on fuckng Sup Forums of all places and especially NOT on Sup Forums who is basically the most concerned with Julian's disappearance

I remember this I was in some of those threads

A few London Sup Forumsacks tried walking over to the embassy but I remember the stream I was watching fucked up on approach

Assange was a fucking idiot for announcing every single release he was going to make. He already had the world's attention.

He also tried to be too strategic with the times he was planning on releasing them, he wanted to wait and wait and wait. He was practically egging them on and giving (((them))) dates to plot his demise.

We had so many threads on here criticizing him for it, saying why in the fuck is he waiting so long.

Sure enough he shot himself in the foot. I would bet money he's sitting in Gitmo right now. Fucking moron had one shot and let his ego ruin it.

It's on a different Sup Forums dumb cunt

That's 8 chan.

No, dead man's switch programs require some sort of authentication entry every specified period. So in his case every 24 hours.
If it is not authenticated the release occurs.
In this case it would be a series of crypto-keys or blockchains.
This could easily be distributed so there are multiple servers hosting these keys and they only don't release if they receive authentication but if auth. Fails they drop the keys.
It would likely be distributed on public machines via a botnet so that it can't be shut down with any remote ease.

Guys, so what happens if the fail-safe files are not released?

What happens if they are?

Are we looking at WW3 here and the collapse of many global superpowers, or what. If JA is dead, what does that mean for America now that Clinton lost?

This shit is freaky.

Old thread.

If he's gone Wed need to do everything we can to determine who took him and what administration was involved.
If we can determine that it can aid in outing that information and exposing the truth possibly starting pressure to depose those implicated.

But that would make too much sense. Look

>huurrrr stop using wikileaks
>durrrr convenient story with no facts specific technicsl details or evidence of any kind
>hhnnnggghhh I am not from the intelligence community

Fucking kys