Watching this ironically to see how bad Disney cartoons have gotten in recent years

>Watching this ironically to see how bad Disney cartoons have gotten in recent years
>Is unironically sucked in due to the great arts, enjoyable slapstick humour and references to classic cartoons by Walt himself
I didn't even believe that the executives would allow artists to Ren-&-Stimpy'ed up the show like this, let alone draw their precious mascot in an unflattering manner. The show is legitimately funny and endearing without being too nice and catering to kids like the 2000's version

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mS6_90nv1Y
youtu.be/mikkq9fD5ok?t=159
youtube.com/watch?v=O-doDIlKu5c
youtube.com/watch?v=KAIQ68snVMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hated it at first because of the artstyle but have honestly grown to love these cartoon shorts

They kinda depend on the flash animation a tad too much but honestly it more than make up for it with those sweet-looking background
Plus it kinda help recreating those rubber-like movement of early cartoons

this show really do get away with alot of things
skip to 2:08
youtube.com/watch?v=9mS6_90nv1Y

>"Is that you, walt?"
Damn what would he think about that if he was still alive?

I love the foreign location episodes.

The Mexico one with pinata banditos the best.

This show is pretty lewd, Minnie skirt flower is my favorite.

Did Mickey became a fucking douchebag or something?

would have laughed his ass off considering his cartoons were even more wild
seriously, it's like no one in this thread have even watched the originals, mickey aint exactly all nice and shits back then

I hope Walt come back as a ghost and choke the shit outta you

It basically IS Ren & Stimpy toned down to Disney standards

Fucking waifufags I swear to god

youtu.be/mikkq9fD5ok?t=159

I didnt know Disney advertise their shits on 4chin

I like it a lot

>I didn't even believe that the executives would allow artists to Ren-&-Stimpy'ed up the show like this, let alone draw their precious mascot in an unflattering manner
does it? seems like you might be giving a bit too much credit to them
>The show is legitimately funny and endearing without being too nice and catering to kids like the 2000's version
this i agree with 100%

depends on the episode, but yes. it's a new characterization that actually adds something to the character
to be perfectly honest, Mickey was always the worst Disney character for the past few decades because no one did anything with him outside his "Nice Guy" character
this, at least, lets him fall victim to his own hubris & attitude from time to time

He can't come back as a ghost because he's not dead yet. Simply frozen.

>Ren-&-Stimpy'ed up the show like this
i dont think that means what you think it means
also you're a faggot for only watching it now and for retarded reasons. we've been saying it's great for years

Kinda in the same boat with OP here, I legit thought Sup Forums was memeing for years that this show would actually be any good
Turns out it is, it really is

Why would you watch something just to hate it? What kind of joyless asshole does something like that?

>Why would you watch something just to hate it? What kind of joyless asshole does something like that?
>He asked, not realizing where he is

It's not flash, it's toonboom.

That doesn't make it any less pathetic desu

same shit

T. someones whos never worked in animation before or has used the programs.

>MICKEEEEEY!
>miiii-niiiie!
Absolute gold.

The only thing that irritates me is when a new episode is out, Sup Forums always devolves into "did you see that new background waifu" in the span of like 5 posts. Like damn, calm your fucking cocks and talk about the humor for once.

>This show is pretty lewd, Minnie skirt flower is my favorite.
>Sup Forums always devolves into "did you see that new background waifu"

This board is lost

There's a reason why it tends to win lits of Annie Awards, but it's aired so inconsistently that no one here cares.

The new shorts are easily the funniest thing Mickey Mouse has ever been in.

but they're the same shorts he's always been in

I agree with everything said here as I also adore these cartoons. I remember being at Disney World a few years ago and watching it on TV in the hotel room waiting to use the shower and laughing at it.

It was such a shock to see Mickey actually have some character and life in him again. He makes mistakes and shows emotions. It's fantastic and glad to see the new ride is based on the same art so hopefully in turn the same characterization of Mickey.

UNF

>Not posting the short with mail woman Minnie
youtube.com/watch?v=O-doDIlKu5c

It was lost along time ago

I personally blame Disney for all the fucking furries in this thread, goddamn degenerates

They're not even attractive most of the time. Like can you imagine how sad it is that some chucklefuck actually took the time to make a giant wall of female background characters?

Minnie's cool

As a visual gag I mean

I've always thought this was such a strange visual gag. Someone should ask Chris Houghton about that.

The only waifu from this show aside from Minnie is that boat captain from the cruise episode. Literally no one else compares

Eh, people have their own interests, I guess.

>Go on Sup Forums
>Complain about waifu-fagging

youtube.com/watch?v=KAIQ68snVMw

My nigga

Erica the Cruise Director better end up with even more art than Topsy!

what a shitty comic

How do you delete someone else's thread

>every thread devolves into "I want to screw this character"
>be surprised when people get tired of it

>"Is that you, Walt?"
So wait, how does that work? The joke is obviously Mickey is playing dead, and pretending he's going to Heaven to see Walt, but what does Walt count as here? Parental figure to Mickey? Old friend of Mickey who helped him into show buisness? Wouldn't he technically be like the God of the Disney-verse? All of the above? I NEED ANSWERS DAMN IT!

[spoilers]They were fuck buddies[/spoilers]

I gave it a chance. It's fun and crazy. Love it.

Eh, what would you really gonna talk about? Tying to dissect the comedy so that you find the elements that make it funny? That would actually kill it.

what comic is this

I miss when everybody believed this.

Please die

When Walt first made him, Mickey was meant to be a rascal, getting into trouble and mischief. Think of the Brave Little Tailor and how he lies to everyone about being a giant slayer only for it to blow up in his face when he has to fight a real giant. Good to see him getting back to his roots.