Is Sup Forums satire?

Is Sup Forums satire?

It's satire with understones of realism.

No, we're not literal nazis who want to gas the kikes (race war now), but yes we do acknowledge that Jews are a disproportionately large amount of the 0.01% who control the goings-on of international politics, and many of us do believe every race should have a homeland (including Jews), and this forced diversity bullshit does only target white nations.

tl;dr fuck off we're full

is donald /natsoc/?
he's a literal hitler, right?

>forced diversity bullshit

just to clarify, do you believe that all races are cool and all but should just keep to themselves, or would you prefer live in a counterfactual world where say slavery was never abolished

he's a businessman having a mighty kek lmao

>We don't want to gas the kikes

Speak for yourself

edgy autist detected

I am a star of david away from buying rope.

do you want to gas all the kikes
like literally all of them
also do you think the kikes want to gas you?

Yes

It used to be - and then the left made it a reality

Are there any traditional libertarian free market conservatives in here who support free immigration and capital flows and trade?

Its really a gas or be gassed situation.

Newfriend detected.

Obviously.

>the left made it a reality
care to elaborate on that I'm quite interested

Is Singapore Satire?

Just a prank bro

alright, I suppose that's fair

Is satire, satire?

Feels like bait but alright: Nah dude. Slavery was for a time when society couldn't be maintained without throwing lives at the grinder, which is why Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE still have it in many forms.

Race and skin color doesn't matter much, sure African Americans have a much higher crime rate as a people (check FBI crime records by race and remember blacks are only 12% of the USA), but as individuals they can perfectly fine. It's all about assimilating. If you're going to go to a country it should be because you or your ancestors chose to go to that country, want to work hard to build a life there, and take pride in their new culture.

What we have now isn't immigrants, it's invasion and refugees. People dodging the skillset requirements (and taxes) or being imported without hard work just because they don't want to stay and fix their own country. Then they shit up the place and don't give a fuck about the local culture, instead they form communities and make their own. That's where you've got longterm problems like ghettos (US) or shariah zones (France, UK, Germany).

A nation is its people, nothing more. There's nothing that shows this more than "anti-racism" Liberals who get butthurt about illegals being deported to Mexico...So they want to move to Scandinavian countries but refuse to move to Mexico.

50/50

kek newfriend

go fuck yaself m8

Depends who you talk to
most Singaporeans are just plebian shills who have never had to think much, so the concept of personal opinions, let alone ironic ones, doesn't really mean much unfortunately

>No, we're not literal nazis who want to gas the kikes

I am

>Australia
>Known for its witty banter

okay

ikr, most of them are HDB dwelling poorfags who take news from social media while they slave away in their 9-5 jobs.

>Is Sup Forums satire?

Can something be true and satirical at the same time?

Sup Forums uses hyperbole and satire as vessels to spread the truth, but it is impossible to define where the satire ends and the redpill begins. This is the beauty of Sup Forums.

Thanks for the detailed and clear explanation. Appreciate it, this is just what I came for

Here's an honest question: If we live in a "post-truth" society, can satire even exist? If a society is unable to discern from truth and lies then irony, jokes, fibs become reality.

Look at the definition of satire: "the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues."

If our society is incapable of understanding when something is stupid, how can they ever know that something is making fun of that stupidity? I don't know, if nothing is truth anymore then perhaps everything we say should be perceived as truth, and we should all just accept that whatever we say, we are that thing. If we post swastikas we are nazis, because there's no option in which our words aren't true....or false. Maybe we are now incapable of being nazis at all.

Racism solved, you're welcome.

Every Jew must perish from this Earth.

sometimes we're satirical but but no Sup Forums isn't satire

slavery was the worst thing that could have happened to the US, unless we could have sent them back, or if we neutered them like the arab slavers did.

It's definitely not home any sort of ALT-RIGHT bullshit that the dumbass lefty media like to spew.

that ontology wew
also
>2016 is literally what Nietzche saw when he gone and done did his thing

the hot ones?
would you not keep the hot ones
for...idk...steamy anal sex

Expat here. Why are Singaporeans such cucks especially the Chinese? They love to fucking whine and whine while doing nothing about it.

They don't really know what else to do. It's what happens when you take an Asian race, teach them to be cuckolded by authority in accordance with Confucian traditions, and put them in a decent developed country with no real hardships to speak of

OP here happy to answer any questions about Singapore btw

They're just middle class. They like to complain about being too stupid/poor/complacent

i want to gas the kikes. they prefer a slow game.

i wonder how much of Sup Forums is actually white

Most of it is just shitposting and memes. The tame stuff is real for the most part. I feel bad for the autists who can't tell most of it's a joke.

but it is also true that our jokes seem to often instance themselves seriously in the world

>"post-truth" society
Some individuals can discern truth, lies and irony.
Some can not. Ignore tards.
OP you seem to be operating under the assumption that their is ONE society.
Their is infact many in each city.

Not my monkey, not my circus.

>But online irony?
Would you say it to your mum IRL?