Ultimate red pills Sup Forums isn't ready to accept yet

>ultimate red pills Sup Forums isn't ready to accept yet
i'll start off
>if you marry a non-virgin, you are a cuckold

I took that pill years ago, I'll never touch used goods

>implying you touch any goods

you got me

Everything is about sex. All the non degenerate aspects of man including science, art, philosophy, literature, music are a result of modules which helped humans reproduce.

i accept that.

heres one
>jews are white

But they aren't even european...

Most redpills involving women go down like they're barbed.

ashkenazi have a lot of european.

so i guess you're saying half black, half white is white

Trump is not our god emperor, he is simply a moron elected by tapping into American fear. The military-industrial complex is too far integrated into american society and government for a manchild to put a stop to. Accept the well deserved fall of western civilization.

>marry virgin
>current year

pick one

they're more than half
hitler had up to 100,000 jews in his army because there were so many.
sorry man, you're just not ready to accept this yet

Trump will attempt to delay what Hillary sought to finish.

Under Hillary you would have been hosting a Syrian family and watching your daughters be raped at school by muslims

Taking the life of celibacy is the only correct redpill, you're a weakling if you can't refuse pussy thrown at you. kys.

Virgins are fucking boring in the sack and have all kinds of sexual hangups. I prefer them a little broken in. Not total sluts, but a few boyfriends at least.

Let the first two or three suckers deal with the "I don't do this or that" phase, pass her to me when she knows the basics of how a dick works.

>i prefer something another man's dick has been in
the post.

Never said I supported hillary, just not delusional about Trump

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love le-ddit tears.

That's some nice fish oil you've got there.

>you will never marry a qt virgin

Ah yeah, I remember that one. And all the others.

This is another good one. Trump is to us what Obama wound up being to black people: a good rallying symbol, but not much more. He's still a buffoon whose main hold over us was his ability to make the left eat its own shit and complain about the taste.
Trump can do a bit of work here and there but a full scale revival of the traditions that make civilization great would require more than even the most willing and redpilled theoretical-president would even have the power to instate.
It will take white men finding their strength and redominating women, redominating the lesser races, and using force to topple the laws that make those groups invulnerable.

Although at a more manageable frame, having young men move to already traditional communities and further bolstering them and breeding above fertility would basically help rebuild and spread our race and the beliefs it needs to survive.

>Trump is to us what Obama wound up being to black people: a good rallying symbol, but not much more. He's still a buffoon
When a FUCKING LEAF agrees with you , then you know you've gone and said some retarded shit.

Fucking rekt, what a cuck lel.

Honestly, you can disagree with that part, I don't really care and it's entirely possible, maybe even likely, that I'm wrong about it.

But what I'm absolutely right about is that there's only so much that one man can do, even from the top, even with the best intentions.
Uncucking white countries is still just as much the duty of white citizens. Electing Trump is only the first step in a long journey that we owe to ourselves to take, and it starts with raising good, strong, traditional white families in the few remaining places that will let them be.
"WE will make America great again" means everyone's gotta do their part.

Globalism is good and it's the only thing that can save us from ourselves.

Imagine all the knowledge that could be shared among countries. Imagine how fast science would be able to develop.

Each fabricated conflict, self-murdering bomb, vanished airplane, every fictionalized dictator, biased or partisan, and wayward son are part of the curtains of society’s racial, ethnic, religious, national, and cultural conflicts.
Once we get rid of those things we'll be able to find human enlightenment and true cooperation.

personally I hope the catholics achieve this before the jews do.
it'll either be one or the other, goy

This is not even a redpill

You are a bigger cuckold if you don't marry at all.

>celibacy
no-uh. the whole point about celibacy is to let your genes go extinct.

quite obvious, but worth mentioning:
>Talking is one of the worst ways to accumulate knowledge

this

Also, Hitler was fair to the Jews before the war.

Globalism is not good if low-IQs drag the rest down. Low IQs and violent people should stay in containment zones. Like Brazil and Africa.

Sup Forums is the whore of boards, which gets impregnated by the biggest shill dick that occupied its orfices at the moment.

society is becoming increasingly out of touch with nature and physical matter
our reality is merging with new technology/data
soon we will be living in an era where data is indistinguishable from real life

like waking from a dream
and being unsure if you're awake.

>Bitcoin will be the world currency by 2025

i saw a thread with this creepy wedding picture with some spooky dark occult guys in another area on a balcony. im trying to find it again

This is the hardest truth to swallow of all:
Humanity after a certain point in civilization is permanently diseased until its collapse. In our present time we're at the cusp of such a collapse as our depravity has gone too raw and numerous for us to go back from our eventual civilizational reset that comes with each one. However each time it collapses the time it takes to collapse get longer and the transgressions and sins become more common and even more vile and abhorrent.

Its ok for people to dislike you

Hatred is a positive emotion

You are defined by contrasts and so if you seek to avoid conflict you become a nothing

Women are children and if you treat them truly as equals you will just end up being hurt by them

this is exaggerated. We are far from creating a broadly accepted and *actually* realistic virtual reality

>Reality is really actually a hologram
The mathematical proof has been made that this reality can be calculated as an otherdimensional hologram.
>A hologram saves information about the whole image in every single particle, contrary to photographs
>You could consider this the mathematical proof of the old philosophical principle that everything is connected
>It is the proof for meme magic

If a virgin woman marries a nonvirgin man, what does that make her?

>globalism is inevitable. Trying to avoid integration of cultures in the information age is like trying to avoid using swords in the bronze age

>having /r9k/ views is redpilling
Literally what

>soon

you're forgetting about AI
it will come suddenly and sooner than you think

Everything is a rich man's trick

Guns are purely designed to kill. American culture glorifies guns. Then surprised when US has highest gun violence and most mass shootings.

The true white race has dominant genetics. Mixing with inferior races enlightens them; there is no going back once your genes have been bleached. Humanity began in africa, and whites sprang from Africans. There is no white genocide, it's quite the opposite.

If your grandchildren aren't born blonde haired and blue eyed, you were white to begin with and your family still has a ways to go before purification.

Women are conniving cunts who will not respect a man's wishes. I'm single and i am determined to stay single as I am both infertile and have no genitalia via a war injury. Every single conversation of mine with someone of the opposite sex is always centred around hooking up with them, or as some sort of cuck to a single struggling mother who is so 'wonderful' but has 3 kids with 3 different fathers. They will not respect my wishes to be left the fuck alone to my own company.