There's a petition to make hillary president on december

>there's a petition to make hillary president on december
>4,000,000 people have signed

Give it straight to me, Sup Forums. Are we in a jeopardy whatsoever? What can we do to stop it?

Shills have been working hard spreading it to other boards

>4,000,000 signing a signature versus 60,000,000 that voted on election day
Anyone want to tell me what would happen if the petition went through?

You don't have to be in America to sign it. It's garbage.

3,000,000 of those were illegals though

Their petitioning the electoral college, or rather the electors themselves.

As long as the electors vote the way they state did (they usually do, but there's always a few defectors) Trump will still win by the easy margin he already got on Nov 8.

it means nothing. there is a reason we do not elect the president of the united states using twitter. they know it is worthless, but it gives them something to distract the average person to avoid talking about the clinton TODDLER SEX TRAFFICKING RING

It won't matter. Trump will be the President unless he's assassinated or King Nigger pulls some political black magic on us.

Turning the vote at this point would probably legitimately start a civil war. Honestly more people probably support Trump since the election since they have seen how well hes doing and how shit the liberals are being.

No. It doesn't matter if 4 million sign some stupid petition, over 120 million people voted on election day and he won. 4 million people on a fucking change.com petition which you don't have to be voting age, or American to sign, don't override a general election and the constitution of this country.

Seriously anyone who believes this is a real thing is fucking retarded.

Let's start a counter petition

there is no black magic or jew-craft to avoid getting trump in office. they fucked up big. the only hope is to try and start a world wide nuclear war. but obama and the democrats are so hated now i doubt anyone would follow obama's orders to launch nukes.

Are we in a jeopardy whatsoever? No.

What can we do to stop it? Laugh and mine the salt.

So we're safe now, right?

this, and the millitary isn't going to back obama.....

Let's make it really shockingly offensive and try to get it on CNN.

A petition to ignore their petition

>we're

>we

You shilled for Clinton, remember? Fuck off Mike.

Hillfags are going to lose the election twice.

i'm going to start a petition to ARREST HER FOR RUNNING A TODDLER SEX TRAFICKING RING

4,000,000 people have signed a petition that they hope will make HRC president, after losing an election where 120,000,000 people voted on the outcome which was Trump

>perspective

I'M DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS I'M GOING TO START ONE RIGHT NOW

More people voted for Hillary.

Its naive to think otherwise. Soros, Hillary and leftist puppets WILL bribe and/or threaten members of the Electoral College.

>give it to me straight
Okay, here you go: one sage, one hide, no ice, no garnish, no chaser.

yeah, its not looking good honestly. they will probably overturn trumps election

>mike

I have no idea who that is.

everyone who has went to war with Sup Forums has lost. are you coming back for more?

Clinton conceded the race, there's no legal way for her to be president now. Any retard who thinks they can change reality this point is kidding themselves

The transition has already taken place. Hillary has dropped out of the race, Obama has already began the exchange of secrets and information to Trump, Trumpnis already meeting with other nations leaders.

Notwithstanding, the only way that petition gets even slightly serious consideration is if it reaches over 65,000,000 votes, and it isn't even going to reach 10,000,000

>Are we in danger
No.

It means literally nothing.

The petition was the ballot

They aren't going to do that. They're going to either kill Trump before he gets into office thus causing an American Civil War when Obama declares martial law OR they're going to crash the US economy into the gutter. Which isn't hard, considering that we'll already be right on schedule for a recession in early 2017 and due to interest rates being as low as they are the recession will be so horrible it may well reach depression levels.

In short you're fucked, I'm fucked, we're all fucked.

Im going to view this as the /real/ voter turnout for hillary instead of the bullshit the government and media are feeding us.

Can't wait to see the final result

Remember how the UK cancelled brexit after the petition to have another referendum?

Yeah me neither. At best you'll get one or two faithless electors (who will likely be on opposite sides and cancel each other out) and Trump will still be elected President

Dead people.

More states voted for Trump. States matter, individuals do not.

if hillary gets voted in by the electoral college you open carry fags better have an armed march on DC.
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY AND TAKE OUR EMPEROR.

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY LEMMINGS YOU GET OUT THERE ON THE STREET

Er, I misread.

If the EC went completely faithless, there would be dead people.

If the petition goes through, nothing happens.

>individuals do not.

Enjoy your riots.

>but there's always a few defectors
There's been 170 faithless electors in the history of the election. 100 or so we're because the candidate died before the elector vote. The rest are mostly simple mistakes.the last time it happened was in 2004 when someone voted for John Ewdards instead of John Edwards. Protest electors are super rare

im just giving it to him straight. i have some connections within the aipac and i can tell you they are pulling some strings to put this election on the right track.

You mean the riots in the cities that voted for Hillary? Yeah, Trump supporters are so scared

We already had a referendum on this on November 8th. Sad liberals don't know how to win! I will teach them!

>Being CTR
>Getting fat off of shekels gibben during election season
>isn't trying

Do you fucking idiots have like a debt to the Clinton foundation now or?

you got two things
jack and shit
and jack left town

There was this thing called election day when everyone who was a citizen got to vote. That was the only "petition" they get. The people voted and the result was Donald Trump won. Don't like it? Tough shit. Should have got out there and voted. You don't get to revote until you hit the result you want, nor does a shitty petition get any say in the electoral process, especially if it allows foreigners to influence US politics.

Do you even know the difference between a recession and a depression?
Because it's not severity. It's time.

>this country
>leaf

guys i just started a petition to arrest hillary clinton for running a child ;sex ring i need people to sign please.

I admittedly did not, I was using the vernacular. Point is we're fucked.

I'm guessing not even half of those 4M are US residents. Like seriously...

How is Obama gonna buy a basketball team if he nukes the world? He doesn't give a fuck about these lefty scumbags. I doubt he even provides lip service to them anymore. Now he waits, but soon he is on Barry time, and Barry wants to smoke dope and act like a big shot with an entourage of nigger-rich niggers. Not a chance of nukes anytime soon and habbeningfags should give up on that a focus on smaller scale happenings.

fuck off malaysia nobody ever cared about you enough for nukes. new zealand would take higher priority than you monkeys.

Nice quote fuckface

>4 million people on the internet which are probably not all us citizens are going to override an election in which 120 million people voted

Nope.

if obama is smart he will just sign a couple of token pardons and be done with the democrats. he will look good for pardoning hillary and podesta etc, and trump will likely pardon obama if he doesn't burn the country to the ground in the next 60 days. he can go live his life comfortably and forget the democrats.

It makes sense grammatically even if I'm not American because we're talking about America

They're still shilling hard