This cheap slut doesn't deserve to be America's First Lady

This cheap slut doesn't deserve to be America's First Lady.

More like first gold digging WHORE.

Do you know her well enough to make that claim?

What the fuck do you know about it

that's pretty mean and sexist

Upside down shitposter

she doesn't have two napkin degrees from Harvard like michelle odonglo, and only speaks like a dozen languages fluently. shes obvious dum lmao drumfs married idiots

BACK THEFUCK OFF!??

>tfw the First Lady is so hot you can jack off to her

Plus this one is actually a girl. What an improvement

fuck off melbourne sjw. go back to your uni and actually study something useful so u can afford your smashed avocado and move out of your parents basement!

I agree

The first lady should be a positive role model for our country's youth. What does Melania have to offer?

I thought you guys were against slut-shaming?

She's definitely a step up from the FLOTUS that's there now.

Well she is going to be and will probably amount to more than you ever will. Think about that m8y

She comes from a dirt poor slovenian village, became a model, paid for her own degree in architecture & design, and she speaks 5 languages.

Doesn't sound like gold digger to me, sounds like good genetics and intelligence.

more than what zombie bill clinton would have to offer

plot twist she was a virgin until Donald had sex with her and made Barron

>one eye on the fortune
>one eye on world domination

The first lady should have NO role in the US. She did nothing to win the election, she can do whatever she wants. She's not the president.

Just wait until you get a millennial first """""lady"""""

At least it's a woman this time

She's a living personification of american dream.

are both eyes looking at tumps benis?

Anything is better then the ape in heels they have now.

She's a woman. She doesn't have to be smart or well cultured.
All she has to do is stay some level of pretty for as long as possible, and look after the children and help with the grandchildren.

It'll be nice to have an attractive First Lady again, send that gorilla back to the jungles.

MSM trying to but bait threads everywhere not understanding the chaotic nature of its intelligence. If you try to manipulate it you manipulate yourself.

Don't be jealous user