Jill Stein for secretary of energy!

Jill Stein for secretary of energy!
Ron Paul for secretary of the treasury!

Would you fuck Jill y/n?

>Jill Stein for secretary of energy!
kek dump is a climate change denier

Jill Stein for Chief Broad and Bottlewasher

I would grab her right by the biscuit

Nah we want energy independence. Fuck the Saudis.

It's President-elect Trump for you and he prefers the terms "climate realist" or "environmental pragmatist"

We would save a lot of energy with this guy as secretary of energy.

appoint the bitch who things nuclear power plants are "bombs waiting to go off" :thinking:

>Jill Stein for secretary of energy!
No. She's probably anti-nuclear like all the other greentards are. I want muh LFTRs.

Exactly why Jill is a good choice you fucking stupid leaf

>wanting nuclear energy after Fukushima
fucktards

All green and democratic party members need to be kept away from the department of energy until we nip this "global warming causes terrorism so we need a carbon tax" jewry.

Pussy

Not wanting the world to get fucked up makes me a pussy? Are you fucking retarded?

I voted for her even though I disagreed with a number of policies. She was the only progressive candidate on the ballot.

ALL COMMIES NEED TO BE PHYSICALLY REMOVED

SO
TO
SPEAK

What a cutie.

Youre a retarded newfag kekuck memer

Nobody would pick a fucking commie like stein get off it

she's a top gilf

Jill stein for 'under the desk knob slobber'

You should do more research into atomic fission, there's multiple different types of fission reactors and many promising new cycles that have massive potential. It's people's lack of understanding about atomic energy that drives their irrational fear and ignorance of it. Most people don't even know that current stock piles of spent fuel (nuclear 'waste') are to be used as actual fuel for the next generation of reactors. Watch thorium remix or something.

Yea definite

Fuck off kike shill