DC Releases King & Mann’s Full Action Comics #1000 Story

Looks like DC have released through it's own site Tom King's Superman story for Action Comics #1000.

Come in and enjoy the pain!

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomics.com/reader/#/comics/436774
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"I know" is the very first line

king, please stop. fucking stop with your word speech.

And that's it

dccomics.com/reader/#/comics/436774

I like King

Literally how is that bad? He's answering an imaginary question from his dead parents

OK this is pretty nice, I think King works better as a short story or mini series writer than he does as a writer that's in for the long haul.

Cherrypicking everything King writes is Sup Forumss favorite sport. They believe they are being smart doing this.

Fuck. It's dusty in this preview...

Superman is awesome.

That was pretty good to be honest with you, superfamily.

Wait, does Sup Forums hate King now? I haven't read any of his DC stuff, did he take a nosedive?

It's better than his Batman

Yiu don't deserve an answer to this. Seriously. Where the fuck have you been for two years? You aren't a regular here if you don't know he gets a LOT of hate here. Just look at that shitty Batman story time.

Oh great, just like Bendis king can only write a good story when it's some end days or non canon piece. Funny how his bat annual and the fudd book were his only good Batman stories.

>Where the fuck have you been for two years?
Not reading Batman threads

Of you've been anywhere on Sup Forums for the last two years you'd know he gets a lot of hate here.

>. Funny how his bat annual and the fudd book were his only good Batman stories.
What about the Swamp thing issue?

Doesn't King talk about how Superman is the White Moby Dick Whale of comics or something?

This is such trash.

Nah. That one only gets praise because it was a "Batman doing Batman shit" story as opposed to the normal schlep through batcatbatcatbatcat bullshit. Plus swampy gets automatic love for being the man. It was run a run of the mill issue that stands out a kind his garbage. The fuddverse shit was absolutely phenomenal though and the second annual was a legitimately great end game.

Yes

>Superman is the white whale of comics. There are always great Batman stories. Superman is impossible. Man I want to write Superman.

>The fuddverse shit was absolutely phenomenal though and the second annual was a legitimately great end game.
They weren't very good. You got tricked.

Strangely enough people aren't talking about their hate for Tom King in, say, Astro City threads. I think you might be vastly overrating this

>empty """contrarian""" response

typical

You're talking shit about one of the most popular and series of the moment, one that's constantly in the top sellers of each month and you call someone else a "contrarian"? Ha!