Which Lola was better?

Which Lola was better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ihca5yjx0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neither you fucking furry

If you combined them, space jam's body with the looney tunes show's personality, you would have the perfect Lola.

The one with more than 3 lines.

Right. She's funnier, and her obsession with Bugs is hot.

Right because Kristen Wiig's voice is cute

Strike that, reverse it.

I would want to fuck the left one more, but the right one is the better Lola.

The pleb says that LTS Lola is better because she's more funny.
The patrician says that SJ Lola is inherently superior because women aren't funny.

Looks like it’s time for a revolution because the patricians in this case are obviously incompetent heretics.

my nigga

left

ofc the movie one. sexy and w/o goofy teeth, also half less brain dead.

Uhh the available one

If you can't love a bunny for her teeth...

>body or personality

feels like high school in here

Right is actually funny.
Left is just furrybait.

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER

I like LTS Lola. I hardly rememher Space Jam Lola. To be fair, I hardly remember Space Jam in general.

Right. Better voice and more entertaining

What, you want TLTS body with no personality at all?

left's body with right's personality

Right feels like an actual cartoon character.
Left was useless, pointless furry bait.

This.

yes

unf

Right is an actual character

Left for the body. Right for the fun.

Shut the fuck up, Boco.

I would fuck both though I’m leaning on the right due to her having more personality

Left.
>Muh furry bait
You know they're both bunnies, right?

No. Go spank it to the left one some more and zip it.

As if we needed more confirmation that Sup Forums is furry.

What's wrong with that?

>Oda finally draws a woman that isn't a generic swimsuit bimbo
>it's a furry

there has literally never been any doubt

the modern western nigga's childhood is founded in significant party by cartoons and movies featuring animal people. This shit is inevitable

Is what Tezuka would've wanted

yeah but you chose the one whose literal only redeeming quality is her furry sex appeal

like your not a furry for liking an animal character, you are a furry for preferring furry eye-candy over a character with an actual personality

Neither. Comic Lola is best Lola.

The one that wanted the Daffy D

The one that actually behaves like a Looney Tune

This guy gets it. Best of both worlds

wasn't that actually crazy Lola though?

It was, but there's not a ton of art out there so I take what I can get.

Yeah, crazy Lola is better

Looney Toons Show Lola by a wide margin. Here, anyone can rewatch Lola's scenes in Space Jam, she literally has five minutes of screentime.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ihca5yjx0c
There's no substance to her character in SJ at all, she's got like three lines. But the comic Lola
and LTS Lola actually do something with the character so they're automatically better.

>those legs and tits
>not a swimsuit bimbo

Thanks, that got a chuckle out of me.

Space Jam Lola was sexier, so I pick her.

sweet merciful crap!
sauce?

Please tell me there's footage of her getting fucked in Lola cosplay.

Is that Amouranth?

looney tunes show lola had the best character.

WB and Disney needs to stop making bunnies so sexy

Imagine, the next generation will be turned on by noodles and hoses.

COME ON AND SLAM

Berri
I wanted to fuck the shit out of this chipmunk so god damn bad

Or her big-ass snowshows...LTS hands down, and I'm not even a foot-fag. That Lola was just hotter. SJ Lola was trying too hard...at what, I don't know.

Sony's guilty, too...or maybe I just like their version of Cotton Tail because she's a female rabbit version of me.

....are you naive? The reason the No Furry rule is on Sup Forums is because the overwhelming majority of people here find anthro ladies attractive. Sup Forums has Renamon. Sup Forums has Krystal and Sup Forums? Sup Forums has everything else.

>SJ Lola was trying too hard...at what, I don't know
Probably because you like men.

They are both pretty shit but right is less shit. Left is nothing but cheap fapbait.

She IS a bimbo, she wanted to literally bite and tear at Luffy's throat and the only reason she calmed down is because she received head pats by the same person she wanted to murder. Additionally when the characters are talking about serious important things? Carrot is literally going around nibbling and lightly biting everyone's arms and necks.

So again, she is a bimbo. Though to her credit she's not an annoying frustrating abusive bitch like Nami.

>I hardly remember Space Jam in general.
Be thankful.

As much as I love space jam,I'm gonna have to go with right.

The only reason new lola works is because Bugs was written like a loser beta male. That's it. New lola is shit.

ITT:
>haha fucking degenerate furries am I right guys?
>all furries need to be gassed
>h-haha of course ive never been attracted to furry g-girls

I need to actually read these at one point.

THIS is my favorite lola
Unf.

what the hell, she has bayonetta's leg proportions

>Bugs was written like a loser beta male
>straight ruined the lives of people who fucked with him
>loser beta male

I surprisingly really like Looney Tunes comics even upto the currently releasing ones. They're super comfy and feel just like I'm watching one of the shorts.

No, no, seriously. She was trying to be overtly sexy, but trying at the same time to discourage men from finding her attractive. Fuck that schizo shit. NLTS Lola all day, erry day.

>The reason the No Furry rule is on Sup Forums is because the overwhelming majority of people here find anthro ladies attractive.
If there is such support and acceptance, what's the point in verbottening it?

Her right breast looks really weird here, it might just be the angle but I think it's a bad boobjob.

Sorrel was better.

Kek.

I never complained that it was furry. I complained that it was fapbait.

I don't get the hate for Space Jam Lola (from normies or Sup Forums). She seemed pretty feminist friendly with her whole, don't call me doll thing and using her sex appeal to her advantage in the game. Is it just because she is a cartoon rabbit?

What I would like to know is how come there aren't many bunny girls? They're as rare as wolf girls.

Neither.

what kind of shit life did Space Jam Lola have that Bugs not letting her get comically injured is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for her

DUCKED

Once again, for the millionth time............
>personality?
>figure?

QUACKED

Superior.

oh come on, this is just obvious shit posting bait. at least when i post THICC lolis and say i want to fuck the shit out of them its believable

I hate to be THAT GUY but if you want the media with the most Lola appearances, it's not the comics, it's damn sure not Space Jam, it's not even Looney Tunes Show.

Literally the show with the most Lola is Baby Looney Tunes

go on...

but thats not hot, so kys.

there is no continuation of that comic in particular.
but i do have lots of THICC and or lewd lolas

Can I get a sauce here, my dude?

>Creating a character like this
>Not intending to turn the entirety of upcoming generation into furries
rrrright

they probably did
there's old concept art floating around that shows underboob