Just a little heads up this weekend most elite including obama are going to peru

not sure why, but they might try false flagging something to cancel the presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

democracynow.org/2016/11/17/headlines/obama_visiting_greece_germany_peru_on_final_presidential_trip
latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/11/15/russian-president-putin-says-plans-to-meet-with-obama-in-peru-to-discuss-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wut

obama and elites are going to peru for the entire weekend

wut

They wont

All the people that would be in charge of maintaining order are all solid Trump supporters

if martial law gets declared, the police and nat guard will just march Trump into the whitehouse and declare that he's president now

Source?

Bring it.

what's a peru?

democracynow.org/2016/11/17/headlines/obama_visiting_greece_germany_peru_on_final_presidential_trip

latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/11/15/russian-president-putin-says-plans-to-meet-with-obama-in-peru-to-discuss-syria/

cant find source on the elite but they are

a latin american country

Most elites as in...

Are you fucking serious.

President is travelling like presidents do for diplomatic/foreign relation purposes

AND he is talking with Putin somewhere that's not America or Russia because that's how most mediation is done in instances like this

>being this fucking new

topwew

believe what you will , thats why i said heads up just incase.

sage
sage
>sage

also theres more then just obama and putin going
i dont feel like finding sources

why the anger, im just warning you all.

OP is gay and this thread is gay.

no u

a lot of things can happen between now and jan 20. people who dropped what 500 billion on hillary to win this election. those people did it because they have an even bigger investment some where else (think Qatar pipeline) control of europe asia... does anyone actually thing soros is like gee i guess i lost better just wait till next election. all it takes are the proper fuck ups from either the left (riots?) or the lol Alt Right(who can't stop shilling their fucking blog). Both are probably funded by soros and people like him. we all know it takes 2 to tango.

>500 billion
million fawk

sage

sage

sage

bls stop replying to this trash

sage

bumping with jew facts

You just make me want to reply even more.
Provide me with a good reason I shouldn't bump this thread.

It's literally nothing.

Two articles about Obama going to other countries to do diplomatic things like HES DONE FOR THE PAST 8 YEARS.

Hell neither of the articles even mentions there being something suspicious.

There is nothing to bump, just some underage kid "hey guys just wanted to warn you"

come on, how new do you have to be

exactly.

sage

Alot of people have been false flagging lately with shitty swastikas

why are you guys monitoring this thread?

Look up CANVAS and how the organization ties to Soros. This is their most likely angle of attack.

Because I frequent this board a bunch and unfortunately underage b8 like this doesn't get pruned so someone has to sage this

yea but he isnt capable of doing anything now congress wont work with him and trump can reject any shit he pledges to do when in office

That doesn't change that he is still our leader and will be for another month and half.

He doesn't just stop, and communication with Russia right now is very high on the priority list.

Same thing elsewhere, he is still basically our greatest ambassador

Peru elected a man from america as pres recently n thyve been gaining power since thy found all that gold

Kinda worried ots huge news over there putin obama n some other people are coming n i just know its to jew peru, hopefully putin can stop ot

(Source: im peruvian, also if u want more source just google peruvian news n search for putin n obama)

Just seein stuff about the meeting to discuss Syria/the APEC meeting which says that will be their only meeting and there will not be another one.

bls try, for fucks sake if you're gonna shitpost atleast try

Ok no more bumps

Soros and CANVAS are responsible for astroturfing regime-changing coups. The immediate organization of anti-Trump protests after his victory was no coincidence.

They did not expect to lose. They will be sloppy and desperate. America is not susceptible to these weak SJW-led protests, so they will try to tip the scale. The goal will be destroying the apparent legitimacy of Trump and government, while instigating a false revolution from the shadows.

Find the organizations connected to CANVAS

Exactly.

Sage.

Not sht posting just barely listen to wht my family said , is the apec hosted randomly or has it always been in peru?

Look for key phrases in associated organizations. Cross-reference for involvement in the Peru meeting.

APEC is an Asian/Pacific trade group that is used to help regulate and strengthen trade between it's members.

So its constantly having meetings between it's 21 members, not always in the same place.

tl;dr its business as usual, it rarely happens in the US

What? This is nothing.

sage.

Cap this:

Duterte is on his way to Lima also being now the chairman of ASEAN. He will speak to all Asian leaders not just Southeast. Expect a BTFO'd of Obama and Western politicians.

what did he mean by this?

Purrrrr-ooooo?

george?
>
>
shit is getting weird though. like why the fuck have these stupid alt right blogs been shilling so hard after the election?

Ask yourselves, why is this person so hell-bent on disparaging the thread? If the info was truly worthless, why would someone sit around just to tell you that?

Look up CANVAS - their fingerprints are on quite a few recent coup attempts.

Are you fucking serious?

It's because it's people like you that clog up Sup Forums with these autistic "omg habbenning just tell you so you know kay alright"

>tfw am actually trying to communicate with a leaf

Tell me friendo, why are you still in a useless habbening thread? Is it not easier to hide and move on?

Would you be able to pass a Turing Test?

Look up CANVAS anons

You guys keep posting the same stupid shit.

No one is hell-bent on anything. Stop fucking bumping useless information. You guys just want more attention on this stupid fucking thread than the ones that actually fucking matter.

sage

if i'm forced to look at that bullshit alt right faggotry day in and day out you sure as fuck can read mine

I'd love to hear which threads "actually fucking matter." Shouldn't you be in them as well?

You can hide this thread at any point and be done with it.

Follow the CANVAS trail, anons. America doesn't need an artificial Arab Spring.

what is with the alt right these days just filling the gap ctr made when they left? whats there end game trying to get gullible students to do their dirty work?

Arent China and a bunch of Asian/Pacific nations meeting in Peru this weekend as well to discuss their version of the TPP?

Before you sage any further, consider this:

Terrorist shit has gone down while barry was out of the country, it is not beyond reason to think some shady shit might happen.