Who is this woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=_BJItHuZCG8

Anyone else got video's of other women this awesome?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/youre-not-getting-my-name-youre-getting-an-f-you-based-female-trump-supporter-scolds-msnbc-host/
youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THAT'S NOT WHAT BIGOTRY MEANS!!!!!!!!!

Alpha as fuck that gal is.

She has mental problems.

>what is she drinking ? red pill juice ?
what a qt, would smash

A Meth head

she was screaming at Watters yesterday
two cops helped her

So? Everyone does. It doesn't invalidate her political views in the slightest.

A GOOD

QT?
If you're into smackhead looking women.
She's blatantly wired as fuck.
Sure she's spitting truths... but to say she's attractive is just silly.

AWESOME HEART

She's a leaf's ai girlfriend, brought to life by kek because of digits.

Hush, Britbong. Her passion is infectious.

I suppose it doesn't. But she did not have to be so hostile.

No.
She's a good woman with a good awesome heart.

Candice Cuckslayer for press secretary

Fuck it; she said what we're all thinking and saying, and did it passionately, proud of her

If you want hostility, go see a video of a black or latino beating up an unassuming Trump supporter for being "hateful".

you can have sex with only one woman for the rest of you're life you have three choices
1.) /pol Queen here
2.) Amy Shumer
3. Lena Dunham

I'm actually thinking the opposite of her.

She's a meth head who's still woke enough to realize she's the victim of the systematic removal of the white working class.

>tfw no redpilled gf

why even bother?

I don't even need to mention all the instances of Trump supporters behaving badly.

Hitler youth walking around the school saying white power while holding trump signs. It's deplorable.

Do not attempt to find other videos

Do not attempt to discover her identity

You know the neo-stasi shits we're up against. The moment more information about her breaks, there are going to be libshits harassing her constantly.

Protect the queen.

>meth head
I would bet dollars to donuts her teeth are in better shape than yours.

Look how nice are her teeth. She's not a meth head, CTR.

She's Candice the Cuckslayer

Leave it at that

Starting to get sick of Sup Forumss obsession over "queen"s. tila was an obvious attention whore. Tay and the other "AI"s aren't even conscious entities. It's kinda pathetic when you grovel at the feet at any even female presenting entity that spouts memes, shitposts and/or rants incoherently. Talk about issues not irrelevant people.

Quit making these threads.

Any woman who isn't obese is automatically an 8+ out of 10 in America.

>having good teeth is proof this woman isn't on meth/other stimulant in the video

Sup Forums virgins do this every so often. They used to be obsessed with a FAS dyke named ashley, then a girl with piss yellow teeth named evalion.

> Z0D

Nigga, have you seen liberals arguing? It's a fucking shout fest, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire especially against libcucks.

Come on user, you know that the Sup Forums train has no brakes.

Do the world a favor and hang yourself.

I want to get some scissors and snip off all those tufts of hair that are out of line.

Leave it be OP. As soon as someone IDs her the media will dig through everything and Ken Bone her.

Well, since you put it that way, Amy Schumer

you have obviously never met or seen a meth head.

i want to fuck her and hear all the dirty things she'll say

Mental Jane.

bitch is crazy and your comic is tumblr-tier

and you should feel bad

THAT TRAVELED THE WOOAAARLD

Winona Ryder

I'll bet she is crazy in bed.

Uh... sorry dudes, but she's just looks crazier to me every time I watch this. Check those eyes at 0:23.

She's probably pissed that some "tolerant" leftist tried to push her shit in because of her shirt based on propaganda like she saw being filmed here.

They are all FAKE. Every last one. Meanwhile you can find actual reports of the regressive leftists attacking people. This has been the case throughout history. Ohh and for the record, Nazism is a DIRECT response to the communist agitators who used violence in Germany and Europe as a whole

kys plox

>traveling the world feeding children

his cum?

shes pretty sexy. imagine her all made up. that is not the face of a meth addict you can see that she still has a soul and a good awesome heart.

Have you seen meth mouth? The top and bottom teeth divide into a gap that looks like a "V". Teeth are the easiest way to identify meth users

she is a qt

This. Love L.A. TAYTAY

My queen

What year are you living in brah? You've seen the way liberals act when expressing their political views, right?

The only way to get through to them is to be on the offensive. I'm almost completely convinced of that now. Before this election, I would've said the opposite. Now though...

Every time I see the inside of her jacket, it looks piss-stained.

she looks extra cute in the picture, imagine catching her looking at you and looking her in the eye, then smiling and having her smile then turn away

The journalist probably thought

>Oh, what an ignorant woman. How bothersome that I have to deal with such a pleb. She simply fell from the propaganda. Look how energetic she is, not at all stoic and cool like myself. I truly am a protector of free speech and democracy in the west. What would the world do without me?

It's fucking amazing when you watch it on half speed

Oh you want a name? So you can edit it?
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!

Jesus christ...that was the gayest shit ive ever heard on this board. Promptly kys

This is a Sup Forums tier thread. Please delete it.

Pretty sure moot took away the ability to delete your own thread.

>EDIT

2wogm8

>She's blatantly wired as fuck.
Probably on Adderall or something.

True! Thanks for giving me a reason to watch her for the 30th time, her moves are amazing on half speed

This is just how American females act when they are angry. She looks tired as well.

agreed that was massively gay

You can tell 100% that she's on speed or some sort of stim. She almost seems normal on half speed

"No"

She's hot because how passionate she sounds. I've never heard a girl talk like that before, it's usually " heh heh I'm a girl" or the " hah vagina jokes m I rite XD".

nah she's probably drunk and started visiting pol a week prior to that

"Yes"

I find Sup Forums's obsession with this dead eyed untermensch hilariously entertaining. The trashy bitch can barely string two words together around all that rage spit. I know some women have trouble controlling their emotional outbursts but Jesus, this haggard looking meth head takes the cake (then serves it up as a nutritional dinner for her three fatherless mulatto bastards).

this
Imagine grabbing her tight little ass and forcing her down on your cock as she sticks her tongue down your throat and writhes against you, begging you to cum inside of her

>A WIZARD APPROACHES

4/10 I tried to get mad but this was low energy bait desu

What the actual fuck are you

She must be aware that there's an article about her on infowars by now.

infowars.com/youre-not-getting-my-name-youre-getting-an-f-you-based-female-trump-supporter-scolds-msnbc-host/

She still moves faster than a bullet on half speed, how is it even possible?

it's Mandy Muse dipshit

Can someone redo this picture in a way that isn't shit?

Is the artist of these present or does he have a blog?

He also drew egg girl IIRC.

ITT: people who have never felt the effects of adrenaline.

It's more potent than any synthetic stimulant. She's also pretty angry at the idiocy of the leftist faggot holding the sign. Anger+adrenaline=agitated demeanor.

csb.

To all the people saying she's a meth head
When was the last time you saw a meth head with campaign merchandise and good teeth?

ITT: Trumpies trying to say some completely delusional chick is right because they voted the same. Much lol.

>female presenting
stop

>Anyone else got video's of other women this awesome?

Not street but still: youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA

She is right. Trump has a good awesome heart.

I want her to fug me

In this day and age maybe truth is the most attractive.

Unless you're poor, illegal, live in mexico, common black, average looking woman, failed in life, yea then he has a good awesome heart.

Can you handle it?

Spits truth, but lacks class.

Uncouth.

Unlady like.

Not very attractive.

Would fug if drunk.

shes a methwhore 2bh

This.

She lost her shit in public with a camera in her face and lots of protestors around. You can see she's having difficulty articulating her thoughts, which is why she repeats herself a lot, anxiety brain making her struggle to speak coherently at times.

She's cute as fuck and has a lovely voice. There's also something alluring about somebody walking around with a Trump hoodie and tshirt.

This vid went viral-lite and she still hasn't been found. Surely one of you NYCunts must know of her IRL? Pls...