HAPPENING - Melbourne Bank Firebombed - 27 Injured - 6 Critical

Melbourne Commonwealth Bank in multicultural Springvale firebombed by screaming bearded man.

27 injured, 6 critical. Ran through the bank setting people on fire.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3948222/More-20-people-injured-Commonwealth-Bank-fire-Melbourne.html

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/islamic-state-highlights-melbourne-landmarks-in-new-propaganda-video/news-story/1b76382b8b2dc2161022cb16366034ea
twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/799491523050139648
twitter.com/warri_symbol/status/799480638067785729
theage.com.au/national/melbourne-featured-in-new-islamic-state-video-20161117-gsrybg.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Firebomber is in hospital under police guard. Name has not been released yet.

Bump

Looks like an assed out dude going for his final score.
Like a fucked up kid in a school(if it really ever happens) except muslims gotta suicide to get the virgins.

which bank?

>Witness Daniel Chau told Daily Mail Australia he was grabbing lunch when he saw people running out of the bank with their faces covered in charcoal.

>'I saw a man run out of the bank with his hands burnt, skin peeling off,' he recalled.

>'The man was dragging his hand out of something. All I could hear was him screaming. He was screaming like mad. It was awful. Everyone was running and jumping around like mad. Another guy was covered in ashes. There was a lot of smoke.

Melbournes supreme rulers Waleed to declare he was just a misunderstood individual and lighting yourself on fire is part of his peaceful religion tonight.
All victorian cucks to nod their head and agree with his views cause they are all fucken gay there.

Quick Sup Forums what was he screaming?

Religion of peace strikes again
>Melbourne
Nothing of value was lost

Will Australia ban petrol and lighters next?
Who needs a gun when this bloke worked out a way to fuck over 27 ppl so quick.. will we see this being a new trend?

You not full anymore.

And what is fire bomb?

Fuck waleed and fuck Melbourne ppl

>screaming bearded man.
it was a tanned german. i can just tell

im going to knock that cunt out

The Ching Chong Bing Bongs got Burnt.....

Melbourne looks like china....

Melbourners are so cucked.. they have been taken over by an active Sudanese gang where the cuck melbourners don't leave their homes out of fear of 40 Sudanese immigrants.
Melbourne media are even too scared to call them "Sudanese " instead they are referred to as "youth gangs"
Fuck melbourners.. need to build a wall around Victoria to keep those cucks out

Feels so good

Ban assault matches.

Right wing extremist confirmed

I live in Springvale, got money out of the ATMs at that bank yesterday.

This suburb is worse than what you think.

>Melbourne

>Guy tries to kill himself by setting himself on fire

>Lives and injures a whole bunch of people

10 to fucking 1 it was a Panjeet.

10 to fucking 1 there is a clickb8 blogger in Mumbai right now writing up an article on "WHO WILL STOP THE RACIST ATTACKS ON INDIAN STUDENTS!?"

Also, the last random burning murder a couple weeks back was committed by an Irish guy OP. Against a Punjab.

This isn't Jihad, this is some guy buttmad over a loan or a cancelled credit card.

So when does Australia ban firestarting tools?

BREAKING

suspect has escaped police custody, high jacked a car and fled the scene. Local witness managed to snap this picture before it was too late

stream?

apparently Melbourne was shown in an ISIS propaganda video so ISIS is probably planning an attack on Melbourne

heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/islamic-state-highlights-melbourne-landmarks-in-new-propaganda-video/news-story/1b76382b8b2dc2161022cb16366034ea

Melbourners can't even keep their women from becoming race traitors.. How are we to expect them to protect their society.

Wrong .. that's just a peaceful tourist video to promote melbournes diversity and openness to ISIS soldiers as an approved holidaying destination.

>Name not released
Because they're still translating it from squiggles to real letters

HE

What's the ethnic makeup there?

Time to OUTLAW FIRE AUSFAGS.
>Australia outlaws guns so people don't shoot each other
>People still kill each other with weapons that aren't guns
>Logic

Good thing we got rid of the guns though, now people can't be hurt en masse.

Heard of Pakis m8?
His beard looks Islamic plus he set other people on fire deliberately. This is Jihad.

Sure looks like an abbo high on gas fumes to me desu senpai,

BROWN SKIN
>BROWN SKIN
BROWN SKIN
>BROWN SKIN
BROWN SKIN
>BROWN SKIN
twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/799491523050139648

hahaha did they just lock this cunt in a chain link cage til they could deal with him?

There was a problem mosque in Springvale that had been radicalising men.

I'all have to wait to hear from our counter terrorist expert waleed to find out what to think though.

It's our fault for not giving them enough money, look at the desperation they have to resort to. SHAME SHAME SHAME

Please report to your nearest Safe Space to access Government provided crisis counselors. A reminder that Citizens who do not attend their allocated Safe Space and are not on Work for the People duties will be required to provide evidence of White Tears for the Oppressed.

were any Sup Forumsacks nearby?

abbo or mudslime ?

yeah overreacting much

Video of the firebombers arrest:
twitter.com/warri_symbol/status/799480638067785729

And happened on a Friday straight after Friday prayers. Really makes you think.

Creepshot of the shirtless firebomber

Hopefully lots of Ausie faggots died. Absolutely disgusting people.

#Illfrywithyou

Listen to Alan Jones much you fucking dolt.

CANT

Why the fuck isn't he cuffed .. or in a cop car? Looks pretty insecure holding for a member of the religion of peace..
Is Melbourne that cucked that they wouldn't even arrest him properly in fear of waleed condemning them

Reported

>"I voted for Trump"

Full vid on Seven News now, looks Asian with a goatee beard.

>have a nice gallon of petrol nightcap before bedding down in the road for the night
>find a smouldering cig end on pavement
>remember postcolonial trauma and vomit profusely
>burn down a bank
>get brought in by police for shitposting on home turf

Hmm the pictures of outside the building looks like a lot of Asian victems.. is Springfield an Asian suburb?

theage.com.au/national/melbourne-featured-in-new-islamic-state-video-20161117-gsrybg.html

bring the tactical emus

Holy fuck, australia's only bank got destroyed
How the fuck will the joalas ever withdraw all their life savings of eucalyptus leaves!

wtf do they just build little fence jails on the fly in australia? instead of taking them to a regular jail thats already built? or am i looking at an official australian jail

Seems to be m8
Sydneymasterrace so not sure

They build jails like that in Australia so people can walk by and call him a cunt and just generally fuck with them

KEEP

Can confirm

fucking melbourne is full of muslimes and asians. its grim.

Yeah they just built it around him

> fucking (pick Australian major city) is full of muslimes and asians. its grim.
ftfy

Abo wouldn't waste that much petrol.

People still kill each other with guns here even though there is heavy restrictions because criminals don't obey the law. My left wing friend seems to not understand this concept and pretend the nearly daily shootings all over the country aren't happening just because they are hardly covered in the news.

Someone 30 minutes away from me had their knee caps shot and left in the middle of the road and he wouldn't tell police why he was shot, media didn't even cover it.

At least when we fight fires, we win.

GETTING

>tanned aussie

fuck off leaf

>Ash Atkin-Fone
>Tradie
>Hero
Just doin cashies n shit mate, had to save some lives. No big deal.

Take a good look Sup Forums this is what a man looks like.

>be my sister
>emergency room nurse
>night shift
>in Detroit
>there's almost always a certain brand of reliable customer
>unemployed
>criminal record
>military-age
>male
>gunshot wound but able to walk
>race unspecified because you can pretty well guess it
>"so how did this happen?"
>as in how did you get shot at three a.m. in downtown Detroit?
>they always say
I JUST DON'T KNOW.

"Atkin- Fone"

Yeah-Nah

AWAY

AWAY

We're a multicultural country mate, try to keep up.
Look at all the gooks n shit helping out. Makes you realise just how wrong old Pauline was.

can we just get rid of mudslimes please.

m8, you can't bait me. You can't even fish.

Could be terrorism, but my money's on him being high as a fucking kite.

almost completely asian
chingvale

chad as fuck

>
>
>

Remember when Springvale was just Chingvale.

Those were the good days

Cunny funt.

Fark! Just an abbo sniffing his petrol can and accidentally dropping his ciggy in the can while waiting to get his dole money out. Should have known

Honestly...
Underrated post

Ahhhaha you got me. Fuck you cunt. :D

Still, that's a pretty good Aussie specimen, despite the name.

>Muslim
>Running around in fucking underwear

Goes to show you how dumb most of you cunts are.

FUCK WALEED ALI's

Doesn't sound like a Mussi I am guessing it was an Abbo who couldn't afford to buy any more petrol,glue or Metho for the weekend.

We came to break everything and fuck your wife. God sent us.

Its haram to show that much skin. If it was a muslim that's not him.

My money is on him just cracking the shits with Commbank. Who hasn't wanted to go human torch to teach them a lesson at one time or another?

Dude even our wildlife kills each other with fire. There's no controlling this continent.

(by wildlife I don't mean the abos)

shitposters literally btfo, praise kek.