HAPPENING. TIME TO BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

HAPPENING. TIME TO BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

Starbucks SJWs call cops on customer for requesting "Trump" name on his coffee cup.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/799402064212279296/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
twitter.com/Jbdcl/status/799010476017537027?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
legalmatch.com/law-library/article/restaurants-right-to-refuse-service.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-f_dxLiuXuw
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/799402064212279296/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>idiots spuriously call cops
that isn't a story. if the cops did anything but tell them to fuck off, then it might be interesting.

I support this boycott! I'll never buy from an american starbucks store from germany.

That does it, my wife's son and i are never going to Starbucks again!!

I don't understand. What is that guy going to tell the cops?
>hello, someone asked for Trump to be on his cup
>okay...
>can you come over here and arrest him
>yeah, hold on
>(cops come and arrest them for wasting their time)

They're a pepsi company

We're already boycotting them

Starbucks has excellent corporate

I wouldn't go against Starbucks because of what a some millennial who works at a coffee shop did

Another reason to boycott. Part of Pepsico

>filming in a starbucks trying to get a reaction

That guy is a fucking troll. Starbucks can suck a dick for calling the cops but only a retard would celebrate this motherfucker trying to get twitter famous for filming this bullshit video

We coming for you

>2016

>shopping at Starcucks

Its delicious.

Also the guy claims to have called the corporate office in the video and they said it was fine. The barista was just being a butthurt crybaby faggot.

Why is Plinkett hassling Starbucks employees?

Starbucks sucks. Dunkin' Donuts FTW.

Starbucks is for children, though. You should already be avoiding it.

He should be able to have his coffee named whatever the hell he wants to.

Then he should followed and beaten up outside for being a fucking pussy crybaby.

You all know he's just doing this to get a rise out of people. These people are the worst. They're just like the protesters you social retards hate so much.

More like STARKEKS AMIRITE?

Starbucks corporate will give people gift cards regardless of the situation. Let's say you yelled nigger in the store and accused everyone of being zionists tools, then you ring corporate and say you had a bad experience. Bam, 25 bucks.

I've never bought anything from a Starbucks location. I once bought an iced coffee from the grocery store but it was nothing special. They basically exist off numales, SJW college chicks, and landwhales.

Something I can't fucking stand is how people now have to record every single confrontation they have so they can later show it to the internet and feel good about themselves for some reason.

Be a fucking man and solve your own damn conflicts on your own and stop being a god damn drama queen.

If you do go tell them your name is trump

#TrumpCup

Nice. Time to Jew. No niggers at my Starbucks ever so it's safe too.

It's not like their coffee is worth the extra high price anyway

I generally agree however in this instance the people need to be shamed.

Hopefully corporate fire the cuck crybaby and issue him a giftcard.

I'd be interested to know what the cops actually did when they arrived.

This shit makes me think that Holocaust was a false flag, 50 years from now people will think of Trump as a Hitler 2.0 who killed poor muslims

Their coffee is anywhere from 2-3 bucks depending on where it's located and the size of the cup. But you're right about the espresso for the specialty drinks, it's crap espresso.

>Boycott Starbucks

Fuck no.

Support your local businesses, if they're good. Just another reminder

Everyone involved here is retarded. Servers are retarded for letting their petty political views get in the way of doing their jobs and Trump boy is retarded for making a muh rights video instead of taking his business elsewhere like a normal person.

Calling the cops is doubly retarded however it is legal to refuse service as long as it is not along the basis of race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation while it is not legal to remain on private property after it's caretakers have asked you to leave.

URRITE
Hahahaha honestly though what babies, get real cunts hahaha.

>Hellou is this polis?
>someone ordered a coffe in a coffeshop and also ordered service that we provide, can you come and arrest him plese?
>...
>Alright sir, what's your address?
>DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?!

Filthy swine

I open Carry every day here at my Starbucks in Las Vegas. Never have a problem with liberals. you guys are doing it wrong.

they charge you guys extra for that shitty coffee ? in america, star bucks tastes like old lady piss, i hope it tastes better over there

Go to starbuck and name your cup Trump. I would like to see some shooting.

>going to Starbucks in the first place

Only trendyfags and hipsters make a habit out of paying for their overpriced coffee.

No, it's mostly stay at home moms and old people. Hipsters go to less corporate coffee shops. Starbucks is just the McDonalds of coffee now.

Nice tripss

HAPPENING MORE STARBUCK

twitter.com/Jbdcl/status/799010476017537027?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I ONLY DRINK LIBERAL SJW TEARS

Another Starbucks/Trump controversy here...

>going to starbucks
pretty normal fag rn tdh pham

Starcuck found

It's actually not super legal to refuse service to people, and if you don't have a good reason you could still be charged with something

legalmatch.com/law-library/article/restaurants-right-to-refuse-service.html

>It's actually not super legal to refuse service to people

>super legal

I hate you Millennial cunts so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=-f_dxLiuXuw

>Buying from Cuckschmucks
There's your problem.

does that also count for cakes?

>Boycott xxx

Leftist tactics much

Tactics that work

company goes out of business

I boycott starbucks because it's overpriced burnt garbage

I don't drink coffee. I'm not low energy

I had starbucks twice in my life (second time was to figure out if it was really that bad).
It's literally a 1€ cappuccino (a pretty bad one) for 9€ with fattening cream and milk and unneeded spices on top.

How can it be so popular? How can people drink such expensive, caloric shit every single day?

Boycotts are the ONLY protest that actually works.

And you should be boycotting Starbucks anyway. They are owned by PepsiCo

10/10 post

I LIKE RUFFLES THOUGH

Commie

My Starbucks name is Ray Swarnow
What is yours pol?

Because hype.

>doritos and mtn dew

The whole gaming community would make your boycott fail.

>brisk
Sacrifices must be made

Hugh Mungus

Is your guys coffee the same as every other european country where its an espresso shot with hot water?

Actually the way shareholding works not everyone has to boycott. If their sales drop at all it is disastrous, but if a boycott can cause a 10-30% drop the company can go under very easily.

Just look the NFL, they are in panic mode. And the only people really boycotting the NFL are older people.

So the retard behind the register should go consequence free after denying service based on someone's political preference? Would be fine if he was the owner, but he acts as the face of the company and the decisions he makes reflect on the company, too.

I am wondering, what if your name is actually Trump? Maybe you could sue for discrimination or something.

So our tactics are what, exactly? Take it on the chin every time and let them shit on us for our political beliefs without consequence?

NOT QUAKER

HOW WILL I MAKE GAINS WITHOUT THEIR OATS

FUCK

>twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/799402064212279296/video/1

Do people get fined over there for wasting a cop's time with inane bullshit like this?

YES stolen right out of their fucking play book. Now all you Libfags are butthurt.

You underestimate the stupidity of some people. Give someone a regular cappuccino but have starbucks slapped on and th

Arrested I think.

>So our tactics are what, exactly?

Stop paying people who hate you for shit you don't need?

>But I need $5 coffee and a dose of 'fuck you' every morning

Then, you deserve everything you get.

BOYCOTT

Are you fucking retarded? They were against Trump to begin with, the time to boycott them was years ago.

>not hard to boycott $4.00 a cup coffee or $5.00 a bottle juice
here in the Northeast, I avoid BOTH ends of the spectrum, Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts

>Are you fucking retarded? They were against Trump to begin with

Starbucks has always been a place that hires white people, who hate white people, to serve white people.

The only time a nigger walks into a Starbucks is to rob it.

I actually taking an advantage of Starbucks.

I told starbucks employees that Trump supporters are making fun of me for being deaf.

I got free drink and 25 bucks gift card.

Now i have 6 gift cards in 6 different Starbucks stores.

i have 150 bucks worth of gift card..

I am secretly Trump supporters and i just want to see Starbucks to be burned down.

Worst coffee I ever had. Dem blueberry muffinds were GOAT though...

Do any of you cucks actually go to Starbucks ? Buy a decent machine and you can make much better tasting coffee for much cheaper in the comfort of your own home without having to be around those nu male hipster iMac faggots

>drinking the caffeinated jew

And... I ask you, oh Canada! WTF is wrong with Nu Metal?

BUMP