Is Sup Forums okay with asian girls getting BLACKED? (seeing as they are both the inferior race.)

is Sup Forums okay with asian girls getting BLACKED? (seeing as they are both the inferior race.)

not really tbqh
/r/asianmasculinity shills a lot here so they probably will.

Sure. The world could use more Asians with fat asses.

no, i want the asian chicks

I, like Hitler. Do not consider Asians to be inferior. I consider them brothers and sister's in the struggle for civilization against Africans

Sup Forums doesn't like asians but then Sup Forums really likes asians

read the question wrong

its the least common mix so who cares. even in south africa with the exchange program with china it was uncommon

>chinese
>not inferior

They produce some strange looking offspring.

I don't care at all

they're not my race, I don't give a fuck what they do with each other

This

Asians are honorary Aryans

Kill yourself nigger cuck

No, Asians are a culturally advanced race. Unlike niggers which are basically just animals. The gooks are off limits to niggers as far as I'm concerned.

Any people who can exist on their own merits, without intervention of a superior people, should never mix with niggers. It's no different than fucking a dog honestly.

But then they aren't Asians.

Fucking a dog is far better

Youre just using it as an object of pleasure you can't have children or anything. It's like using a sex toy.

Asians are honorary whites

>asian girls getting BLACKED
rarer than a nigger with two phds

No. Just no. Go fuck yourself, blacks are disgusting subhumans who shouldn't even be allowed to fucking spread their filthy blood and subhuman genes and traits into other races. If only you white cucks stopped providing welfare, affirmative actions and donating to African countries so much they would all have died and be in shambles right now. Niggers can't even farm a piece of land or do anything contribution to humanity as a species and are a mistake of nature that was supposed to go extinct.

They're just soulless and devoid of morals. They're still nowhere near the level of niggers in terms of sheer incompetence and waste

is Sup Forums okay with doggo race mixing?

Sure why not. They've ruined their credibility in just about every other aspect of life.

Indians can't even poo in loos

Oh Asian women. Didn't see the Asian part. No. I'm not okay with it.

Says the cuck whose country legalized bestiality and underaged sex. At least we aren't a liberal progressive shithole.

Says the country who literally cannot get its citizens to use toilets

Every country and race has its fair share of subhumans and degenerates who need to be purged or shaped into ubermensch.

Degenerates are one thing, but your culture literally shits in its own streets

>I'm okay with a caste shithole ! It's better than somewhere where people enjoy things I don't like that don't effect me like fucking animals

Lmao

Most asians hate niggers anyways so if the occaisional slope bitch fucks one its no great loss for them.

White pride, brother!

lol weeb

>Canacuck and shart in mart giving shit to india bro.

Top kek.

Niggers reproducing is never okay.

Yeah, we need all the numbers we can get. Take out east Asians and Europeans and the most advanced civilizations are barely past the bronze age.

There's literally nothing wrong with the caste system. Indians aren't a single race but rather a mix of various different races and subraces and the caste system was a brilliant way to keep the inferiors separate from the normals and superiors.

Sure, bestiality doesn't affect me, but it does further degrade the host culture and spawns a new breed of degenerates.

Fill the asian void with black soul
Dilute black savagery with asian intelligence
This would be great, we could create a respectable race that whites could get along with, it would be a far better deal than the two abominations we put up with now

Asians that like blacks are an extreme outlier. Its not a big deal. Most girls I know don't particularly like blacks. The idea of white dudes and asian girls makes me a little uncomfortable but I like white girls and asian girls so its fine. Koreans mostly date Koreans so until that number decreases drastically im fine with most interracial couples.

>implying hitler wouldnt have beat the fuck out of those mongoloids

top kekz

>he wants to create a race of people with Oriental intelligence and black strength
That sounds like the plot to an apocalyptic horror movie desu.

>Bestiality doesn't effect me
>Now let me spew some meaningless vague bullshit to justify my bootlicking

Okay you have the caste system to separate desirables and undesirables, think of it this way, India is separating you all from the rest of us.

Never come here.

you are all shit-people, Pajeet

ranking yourselves is about as worthwhile as ranking the consistency of my stools

At which caste do people start using toilets?

I support it, actually, on the grounds that it could potentially stop white men from being traitors to their own race for the sake of ugly gooks

Gtfo white power weeaboo

This. Only flip whores fuck niggers anyway. And they're niggers.

I have no sympathy for asians. I'd be more upset about a cute latina

As long as they only take the ugly Asian girls like they only take the ugly white girls then whatever.

Dead meme, Indians are far smarter than you might think. They invented math.

>t,Pajeet
and yet they can't figure out toilets

>gets a retarded and violent frail half asian black reject instead lol

Literal dog fucking Cucks. What an advanced civilisation, I'd rather shit in a hole than fuck a dog and get raped by Ahmed.

No. Never, not in any circumstances should it be allowed. The last thing we need is blacks merging with a population that also breeds a lot.

The guy seems to be self aware and has got a sad look in his eyes, like he hates himself for being black. I like him. He's not a nigger.

>A Fucking Leaf

>Poopinder thinks he's better because he lives in London

Your people still can't figure out toilets.

I'm fine with it when white girls get blacked it kinda bothers me. I'm not even white I'm Hispanic but seeing pure white girls with apes is just revolting.

And yet white people keep on doing.

I work at TATA, I have an Indian bias.

I don't see any Canadian companies here. Too busy spending all the money housing rapefugees I suppose.

Fuckin maple syrup guzzling snow Mexican

any woman that fucks a nigger is worthless, and if shes already a nigger then she was already worthless

People should generally feel obligated to intermarry their own people.

Does Asian/Black bother me? I think it's wrong, but I'm not Asian or Black so it's of less interest to me.

Plus there are many Asian countries full of Asian people. They aren't a dying people.

>can't poo in a loo

Nobody likes niggers. Not even niggers.

>I, like Hitler. Do not consider Asians to be inferior.

For every time you say something like that, you forgo the right to complain about someone saying Black Lives Matter.

yeah , it's fine.

i swear to God, Canada has to be nuked. fucking Ahmed. Ofcourse you'd encourage this shit, most of your fellow Isis brigade are wogs too. Stupid race mixing bastard fucking kill yourself

>argenigger wants some chink pussy too