So who's character did 2017 fuck over harder?

So who's character did 2017 fuck over harder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hD-to_cF92Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Connie was always garbage, she was never worth anything. She was given more time in more important episodes and situations which shows us nothing new, but reinforces how shitty she is.

Luke Skywalker.

But he was in a movie made by a guy that hates Star Wars.

He never had a chance.

I never thought I would find someone else who find her character garbage.

Yeah, I hate the way she treats Bobby.

Marco is an objectively bad character and the author boyfriend self insert

You can't fuck over something that is already shit, he was bad since the first episode.

At the very least he makes good trap fap material. Fappability is one of the positives I look for with any shit characters.

eh I thought she was fine and her episodes were good in S1-S2. Just an occasional friend of Steven who helps in on an odd adventure, and is trained by Pearl because why not. She had a fun supportive personality. But now it seems like she has to be involved with everything and it's annoying.

Honestly best part of her recent arc was seeing Steven get annoyed at her briefly:
youtube.com/watch?v=hD-to_cF92Q

Marco was always shit

Ironically Connie turned into shit when they tried to turn her into a Marco wannabe, a shy nerd with peak human fighting abilities and love for adventure that contradict the character own safe and cautious personality and a lack of good motivation for risking it's life in a fight is far too dangerous for regular humans

Now both characters are trash for the same reasons

love her or hate her, having a whole subplot where connie is training to fight homeworld and then just dropping it and not have her actually fight...homeworld... would be pretty dumb

She was laways bad, she even lacks waifu material, girl is pretty much one of the most forgettable charcters on the series.

Neither. They're both still great characters. Its everyone else in their shows who got fucked.

Lucas hasn’t made a movie in ages though.

>Connie is garbage
I am not alone.

You might be right Mark but don't you think you have something more important to do?

Connie was never good. Even during season 1 & 2 anons could go, "ugh, it's a Connie episode." Giving her more screen time didn't ruin her character, it just dragged the show down because she was never likable in the first place.

All of them

why is connie so unlikable? every time they come up with these cute steven x connie friendship scenes but it just isn't cute cus connie is so boring and has zero personality other than being stevens bff.

how to make connie cute Sup Forums?

I kind of like her personality. Just normal nice book-ish girl with a genuine excitement for fantasy & adventure because she was raised reading SU Harry Potter. Idk what they could've done better. Just make her less...intrusive? Less perfect? I don't like how she's portrayed as super smart / super rational / super talented fighter, she needs more er human flaws.

guess you're right. she would be pretty good if she wasn't so perfect. I think being a bit of a know it all and maybe a little bossy as in always wanting stuff to go her way would suit the kind of girl she is supposed to be. it would make her kinda annoying but at least she'd feel like a real person.