true patriot

smart businessman

Idiot

Shill

Controlled opposition

Madman

ebin

THE WATER

Possibly all of the above. Some good tips though.

BASED water filter merchant

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

More Alex jones memes

hes literally never been wrong

He's crazy
Crazy like a fox

entertaining son of a bitch

insane conspiracy theorist who the president-elect needs to disavow immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=2h8nGCo978o

Ghost is the most based.

Fear mongering snake oil salesmen.
He's no better than a jew.

Let's just say Rush Limbaugh is no longer America's Anchorman.

If he didn't exist, you probably wouldn't have know about George Soros. If you can't see the entertainment value to draw you in to educate yourself, you will never change anyway.

Alex Jones is a man who has spent years honing his technique to help Americans in the fight against the globalists and the multinationals and their sick satanic cult of death and the conditioning (aggghhhh) they use to blind us to their games in the war they are waging against our minds.

Some might call him a hero and tbqh I can't go that far but I will say he is one of the most honest men in surely real news today. It also shows he has an incredibly good heart with his excellent line of supplements and water filters to help keep your body free of the toxins these disgusting filthy globalist banking and political elite try to pump into your body.

A comedian.

not sure if he's serious or just pretending

Great showman
demonizes everything a la David Icke
would constantly interrupt even God if he got an interview

Alex Jones is the greatest prophet/reporter/entertainer in the history of the US and you should be grateful you have him.

His golden age was around 2011-2012, where his videos were 6+ hours of continuous ranting and screaming. When he went out on the field, he'd put a dozen megaphones into one another and start roaring.

I'd put him on in the background while I played Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and it was impossible for me to fall asleep, that's how much energy he once had.

But then he went truly mainstream and started peddling the filters and supplements. Today, his channel's playlist consists of a 3-hour show and 30 6-minute segments from the show, each of which has an ad at the end.

Everything we discuss today, Alex Jones mentioned 3-4 years ago. I remember one time when he went live and started crying, mumbling about how the elite is torturing our children. Today, we talk about Pizzagate and wring our hands, but Alex knew it all along.

A humble water filter salesman

He had some crazy rants, dude...

I've been listening to him since 2008.

He's a mentally unstable conspiracy theorist who has occasional brushes with the truth but his feeble mind does not allow him to discriminate between reality and fiction.

He overacts purposely on camera and on radio cause it gets him views. He become popular because of his ranting and insane nature. He tends to have good points sometimes and covers actual stories. I think in person he chill.

Hoping he's secretly a cuck, so I toss his salad & put my sausage in him.

Humble snake oil salesmen

he's friends with Richard Linklater

so yeah he's p based.

same shit as huffpo just on the opposite side

this he cashed in on idiots and sells vitamins to doomsday preppers

outed himself as a retard during election night

heart is still in the right place though

He's breaking the conditioning and fighting to keep the human spirit alive
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

>started peddling the filters and supplements
look we have got to fund the operation

BASED AS FUCK