Bendis interview on DC all access

Bendis interview starts at 3:45
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxo8Oyje2eA

Bendis says his run on Superman is going to be political and he wants to redefine what Truth, Justice and the American way mean.

His idea of what the American way, is for America to become an open border country, because letting in 1.5 million legal immigrants a year isn't good enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/925727/Angela-Merkel-Germany-latest-news-no-go-zone-reality-refugee-crisis/amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitch looks like freddie freaker lmao

>A literal alien immigrant/refugee who spends his time protecting the entire planet supports open boarders
Who'd have thought

Do you understand what open borders means?

>We're going to fill up characters for Clark, Lois, Jon and Perry
Well at least he's honest about his intentions

>Bendis says his run on Superman is going to be political

Oh this is going to be so fun.

>Bendis run is going to be political as fuck
That sounds terrible.

I wonder, how exactly did Bendis manage to become the head honcho at Marvel?

Sounds like a writer just using Superman to dish out their personal opinion/message.
Which is something you'd much more think of an elseworld mini like American Alien.

>That pic
Did he sing Kiss From a Rose?

i gonna miss supes

boy good thing Time Warner was already planning on getting rid of DC because they're never coming back from this

He'll make luke cage as Perry and Jessica as Lois, just to make them fuck and fulfill his cuck fetishes.

I can't wait until we round up and gas all Sup Forumstards

>DC turning SJW
>Marvel remaining SJW despite all the memeing about Beluski

>Bendis says his run on Superman is going to be political
Can't wait for every thread about superman getting deleted the same way mods treat BP threads

Totally user. When will people realize communism is the way of the future?

>DC got even with Marvel in direct market sales thanks to focusing on stories instead of progressive pandering
>great momentum, surely indisputable market leader at the end of 2018 if they'd continue this tendency
>next step is hiring Bendis and giving him full control of Superman franchise, allowing him to politicise as much as he wants
How can a company be this oblivious?

>Sounds like a writer just using Superman to dish out their personal opinion/message.
Like THAT's anything new.

>he wants to redefine what Truth, Justice and the American way mean.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG??????

>That's not to say this book is going to this giant political thing, it's not
>it's just to say these ideas in our society [Truth, Justice, American Way] are delicate and they need to be talked about and fought for

Every time I see this hack and Superman news about him my chest gets tight. I can’t believe DC did this.

That the world belongs to everyone

Oh, so you do understand, you're just a commie. Good to know.

Gimme your keys. Your stuff belongs to me.

That’s how you pronounce Gaiman? “Gay man?” I’ve been saying “Guy man” this whole time

>Bendis says his run on Superman is going to be political and he wants to redefine what Truth, Justice and the American way mean.
FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU PIECE OF SHIT, JUST LET IT BE

>Bendis
Strike one...and a half

>political
Strike 2 and 3

Ah, who am I kidding? Bendis alone makes this a DO NOT TOUCH.

Guys it will be alright Bendis is obviously dying.

>>it's just to say these ideas in our society [Truth, Justice, American Way] are delicate and they need to be talked about and fought for
Superman uses guns now.

Why does DC think Bendis is still popular? All his Marvel books bombed and sold like shit. This isn’t 2008, even Normies have turned against Bendis.

>Bendis lecturing the reader about politics via Superman
>using WORDSWORDSWORDS bendis speak
>will probably find some way to kill of Lois and John and replace them with black OC's

I think I'm just done with comics for awhile.

>Normies
>knowing Bendis
>knowing any comic creator except Stan Lee

I'm reminded of this edit.
its not hard to get the whole truth, justice, and american way thing correct... unless you never cared about it to begin with and use it as a bludgeon to lecture others

Fuck

the shit that has lead Europe into a refugee catastrophe.

>literally government propaganda
>the same as personal opinions

cringe...

>he wants to redefine what Truth, Justice and the American way mean.
Oh god, Supes, I'm so sorry...

Sup' Achmed

>retard can't into kryptonian birthing matrix
Supes is a natural born American citizen.

Do what I do and read actual novels instead.

Truth is that all goyim are subservient to the Jewish people.

Justice is the complete destruction of Palestine.

The American Way is to bow to Israel.

Just leave big 2, get into euros, indies and mangos. I never had such a low opinion of Marvel and DC, and I never enjoyed comics more than I do now.

This is the confirmation of not only every fear everyone had about Bendis being signed to DC but every fear about him being announced as the only Superman writer.

Why are they doing this? Why can't DC just make some kind of "chill guys it'll be cool" statement or "we understand the fears". Their PR has been "fuck YOU Bendis is here and sucks if you don't like it" followed by "supermans a holocaust survivor and uber liberal despite being raised in a state so red it's trump country".

This is everything marvel did wrong. It's somewhat shocking. I mean that and say it not histrionicslly but flatly perplexed. I really don't understand it. Who's naked pictures did Bendis find? What murder did he witness? He does not deserve this and it's a terrible business move and even worse PR campaign.

It's never good. Like jobbing people always complain prior examples don't negate those complaints. Shit is shit.

Sup Forums needs to fuck off

This. Really. It hurts, some may laugh at that but I don't care. It's bizarre and along with Batman basically being a fuck you to Batman and his fans I don't understand it. Why shit on the main two characters so badly?

Hey looked better when he was fat.

I am a white guy, but I am first and foremost an American, I hope you realize that we are not Europe, I sincerely hope you realize that immigrants founded this country. The very people you are against are the very people that founded this country, and for a good portion of this country's history, we also encouraged them to move here specifically to diversify the society by telling them that we were a land of opportunity. Your mindset is what kills countries, seriously, look at history. Rome, Nazi Germany, every Arab empire, fascist Italy, the Russian empire, the soviet union, many many countries in Africa, and it even caused a civil war in this country. Like you're either some really believable bait or you actually believe in the exact thing this country was founded to prevent. If anything I've never been more embarrassed to be an american with this racism sweeping the nation and our country embracing a racist molester who supported getting a former Nazi into the senate.

>Bendis says his run on Superman is going to be political and he wants to redefine what Truth, Justice and the American way mean.
Their are few people in this world i want dead more so then this balding cuck. Why the fuck do the big two make a big deal about him when no one likes him to begin with and his name is synonymous with really bad comics and writing?

And (You) Reddit/Bendis, need to get raped by a pack of rabid niggers until you're no more than an utterly mindbroken buttslut for the BBC. You're already halfway there, so why don't you make the full transition?

user, wasn't Sup Forums shit......

makes me smile even harder that he lured you guys in with some dated trunks haha

>we also encouraged them to move here specifically to diversify the society by telling them that we were a land of opportunity.

Welcome back from high school kid. That wasn't true until the 20th century. Before industrialization and even during it we didn't want immigrants. They were always treated like shit. Always.

Business pushed for them during the late 1800s and 1900s for workers. More people lower wages. We now don't produce shit. And yet they want more people.

Learn some actual fuckig history and stop accepting the feel good shit from elementary school when I know damn well you'd reject the notion that native Americans and pilgrims sat down for corn and turkey and never fought.

At least he's not replacing characters r-right?

>Lured us in.
Tell me, how? Because the way I see it that was another dumb decision on their part. Only people I see excited or optimistic about Bendis hate the trunks.

As for me, a trunksfag, I went from pulling Superman and super sons at two two stores and action at one to informing them both I'd be dropping any boos with Bendis name on it. The one exception is AC1000 which even with him in it is worth having. That's the last super book I buy until he's gone.

"They don't care, good riddance." Cool.

>mentions penises
>angry about chess

America was founded by European immigrants. I don't care about letting some people immigrate here if they really want it, but I do have a problem with unrelenting streams for immigrants from 3rd world countries pouring in by the millions. I don't what what has happened in Europe to happen in America. Where there is now no go zones in Germany & Sweden because the Arabs will attack anyone white that they see and have no interest in assimilating or even just not attacking, killing and raping people.

I feel like they could have given the book to anyone about anything and Sup Forums would find some way to be upset about it.

>no go zones in Germany & Sweden because the Arabs will attack anyone white that they see and have no interest in assimilating or even just not attacking, killing and raping people.

>This is what Sup Forumstards actually believe

I would think the editorial if not the higher ups would pitch a fit if people just suddenly dropped the book because he killed one of the longtime characters, or Jon. I'm concerned about some of the secondary characters getting Bendis expies, Kathy in particular.

>they only have 4 staff members

I Cat and Steve are minor characters but I really think people who arent comic nerds shouldn't write comics

I imagine twitter will be furious

Then you have a stupid feeling. Its clearly who it is and the fact that it's the confirmation of every fear people had about the announcements both of him being signed and then him being basically given stewardship of Superman.

Nah, it's pretty specific anger.

>there is now no go zones in Germany & Sweden because the Arabs will attack anyone
But that's also exist in the USA, they are called school.

>people who arent comic nerds shouldn't write comics
That's retarded.

ITT: People who didn't watch the video

It keeps getting worse. Superman wasn't what I would call apolitical but his best stories are the ones that deal with ideas, essence of things. As a character, he is way more interesting than a stand in for the author's political mouth piece. And yes I've read golden age Superman, Those stories weren't atrocitous or anything like that but the character moved past from "sensible current trending topic". I will even give credit and praise o the old radio show calling the KKK a bunch of bastards - But here is the gig: This is Bendis. We all know he is going to utilize superman as a soap box, ignoring and changing continuity and lore to his vision.

google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/925727/Angela-Merkel-Germany-latest-news-no-go-zone-reality-refugee-crisis/amp

It's reality fuck face, even Merkel acknowledges it. I don't expect you'll actually respond back because you know you're wrong.

>founded this country
sure thing white boy

>All his Marvel books bombed and sold like shit

no Spider-Man saw good numbers honestly

it's gay-man, you can't even make fun of it cause the guy is too based
I'm just going to laugh at Sup Forums this entire time. It's a great time to be alive

>new OC Jam-El replaces superman. Was Jor-El's secret love child that was placed in the Phantom zone to hide him.

> has all of superman powers bit can also turn invisible and is twice as strong. Lois and Metropolis both love him

>His idea of what the American way, is for America to become an open border country, because letting in 1.5 million legal immigrants a year isn't good enough.
Why does the tribe Bendis belongs to keep undermining nations (besides Israel) if the reaction to their policies always results in their exile or worse. Why can't they just leave it alone?

yes, by attacked by americans

By American law he is legal. Learn your shit.

Good point, immigrants bring destruction where ever they go.

shoved Spider-Man and Wolverine onto the Avengers, resulting in a "miraculous" sales boost, rode movie hype properties for a few years, and here we are now

Fuck

When did he say he wasn't are you saying he is not an alien refugee

All I can do is pray it'll be short and quick, and buy other runs in the meantime.

Do you all know what he is saying? What he is saying is that he got done with Marvel by injecting his donut steels and now that his OCs are well established he's moving on to make another company pay him these royalty checks.

Being black in America must be suffering, when you start to get some respect and shit, people come and want to open the borders of your country so will lose all job opportunity to Mexicans and Muslims because they are whiter than you, kek

See

Bump

nigga how, the interview was about a minute long.

WE ALL SAID THAT HIS REAL INTENTIONS FOR GOING TO DC WERE TO CONVERT THE COMPANY TO SJW PROPAGANDA AND THIS CONFIRMS IT

THIS IS THE END OF DC AND THE END OF SUPERMAN

THIS WILL BE WORSE THAN NEW 52 BY FAR

EVERYONE WHO CARES ABOUT COMICS NEEDS TO BOYCOTT ANY BOOK BENDIS WORKS ON FOR THE REST OF HIS CAREER

MAKE BENDIS THE NEW CHUCK AUSTEN

>bumping a Sup Forums bait thread
kys

Exactly.
If I have to deal with niggers, I'd much rather have to deal with an American nigger.

Bump

>White
>Americans

you like Bendis mother fucker?

I'm honestly hyped for his debut.

Why?

diversity is our strength
>open boarders
>everyone is muslim in 150 yrs
>zero diversity

sure is

You /tvpol/edditors make me want to buy bendis' books. If I see it in my local comic store I WILL buy it now.

GREENTEXT EXACTLY WHAT HE SAYS

DON'T EVER LINK TO AN ARTICLE ON Sup Forums, NO ONE WANTS TO GIVE FAGGOTS CLICK MONEY

Explain how