Anyone here hate laws and roads?

Anyone here hate laws and roads?

>when every example of anarchism involves a community of people that work together.

>thinking a hierarchy wont naturally form.

>thinking working together in a community with like minded people who have common rules among each other is somehow not a nation, state, city, community etc and is somehow magically anarchism

>these people think they're the smart ones

you'll understand once you're old enough to post here family. It's not a concept a blue pilled faggot like you could understand

personal fav

>Germany
Autism much be a way of coping with the shame.

not an argument

>nearly checked

In any current society, humans have desire for power, so any anarchy will form hierachies and become a non-anachy. To prevent this, you need to erase the desire for power in humans, but to do so, you need a goverment.

Refute this

More intellectual arguments for celebration

government is not equal to a taxing entity
refute this

leading to

you know, you're right. there's no way this shit is gonna work, yet on the other hand there's no way anything will ever work. that is because people somehow do not grasp the fundamental principles of freedom: "I don't care" and "leave me alone". Instead we have an endless stream of people taking the power and making everything worse just for the next guy to deem the previous guys ideas evil and make everything worse himself. fuck that. why do we have to be legal monkeys doing the deeds of the most inefficient gods of them all 'bureaucracy'?

no. that moron is an anarchist. which is why i said what i said, to the moron who advocates anarchism. you herp derp.

Did someone say Anarchy? Capitalism + Anarchy woo!

you're right. freedom brings with it the fate of being destroyed by good intention.