Is he right?

Is he right?

where's captain obvious when you need him?

>doesn't unironically believe in meme magic
>wonders why he is weak

What website is that?

What are they going to do, call us names?

What makes it fun is that you really can't tell

Looks like KYM.

Yea! Only Trump supporters would create dragonball z spirit ball orgy threads screaming and praising a chaos frog demon for repeating digiits

FUCKING worked though, PRAISE KEK

pic related

nice palindrome

I seem to remember a certain post with 7s predicting Trump would win, dumb bogan.

>Implying KYM has anything to say on anything

They are at the bottom of the barrel and always has been. I don't know who's he's fooling

fucking leaf

The fun types of numbers that kek loves best

burn the leaf, KILL the australian

those thumbsie upsies but

you seem mad muhammad

I once heard a batshit insane theory on Coast to Coast AM that, if enough people actively concentrate on something, they can collaboratively subconsciously influence its outcome. That is to say, if enough people are watching a dice roll and their collective willpower intensely wants to see a 6, they may be able to will a 6 into reality, increasing its chances about the normal 1:6 odds one would expect.

When I started seeing "meme magic" thrown around, I always think about it.

that's how schroedingers cat works, too

>or
Why not both?

>Is he right?
Who cares? He's still mad as fuck. Point and laugh.

no that's not real

no it isn't

I just hope that Schrodinger's cat looks like the one in my picture.

not a clever man

>he doesn't realize /pol is on 88 layers of irony

>Coast to Coast AM
you're right, that is batshit insane

No it's not you fucking retard

hurr durr fun types of numbers

>normies can't fathom supporting Trump
I am aware of the Sup Forums is satire meme, but I am not being ironic about this.

"meme magic" is just effective propoganda. Millions of people use Sup Forums. Ideas propogate through us and then we each spread them to tens, hundreds of different people. Those people spread the idea to tens, hundreds of other people. What starts as a simple meme here enters the collective subconscious and through that it influences reality. We are reshaping western culture.

Nobody is shilling for Trump. It's an outright fabrication and an attempt to sabotage meme magic for dastardly purposes.

Styx's theory is more likely to be correct, meme magic is essentially heavy psychological warfare/subliminal messaging.

>no that's not real

Yes it is. If enough people concentrate on voting for Trump, and then they all show up to the polls on election day, then he's bound to win.

>Using le meme arrows outside of imageboards

This. Before the European crisis we didn't have much steam. Then the elections came around and our memes entered the normiesphere, people share and boom. We're redpilling old boomers, young kids, men in their prime.

And all for the West, and not just Americans but even Latin Americans and Euros.

If it wasn't for ISIS and the refugees, we'd be stuck in some weird fucking timeline lads.

That's simple enthusiasm, not voodoo telepathy BS. You can't change the outcome of a dice roll by thinking about it, unless you fix the way in which you "roll" the dice to get a preferred outcome. A real roll is physics, which is random except where interactions are concerned.

neither, its always been pro hillary. this is a board of peace and civil discussion. its the most loving board on the internet. pic related is an example, merely a peaceful frog helping a bearded man who needed extra oxygen

Yeah. Art Bell stopped experimenting with that and never really explained why other than it was dangerous

meme magic is propaganda. msm does it and we do it too. the fact is that propaganda is the easiest way to convince people, for good or bad