Star vs an insatiable need for more episodes

We are now closer to new episodes than we to last week's episodes. What do you hope they'll bring? What do you think Eclipsa's fate will be?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
svtfoe.booru.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=ks5DJmCLIRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Star is a cuck

Eclipsa is an ugly slutty racemixing womanchild, so the Jews as Disney will probably give her the best ending.

Star Vs LINKS:
Megas for the show
mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
Booru for perverts: svtfoe.booru.org/

>What do you think Eclipsa's fate will be?
riding marco's dick.

Does any of you fine gentlemen have the Eclipsa under Moon's dress - DOUBLE KING edit saved? Pretty please

Why are you guys so mean to Janna? Don't let her be the excludie of Star Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=ks5DJmCLIRU

She only gets what she deserves

Oh... ok

Indeed

Thank you based user.

Fuck I'm starting to get hype for the upcoming episode. What do people think will happen at the trial? Will Moon's mind erasing Sean come back to bite her in that well-defined royal behind?

and what she deserves is marco's cummies.

Seems like that truth or punishment cube is used in it? So yeah it will probably reveal that Moon mindwiped that guy among other scandals. Moon will be deposed.

Why would you want more episodes of this horrible season? At this point nefcy should be fired and XD should dictate to keep the show more like the first two seasons to the next showrunner.

>t. salty starcofag

I’m disappointed the title of the thread wasn’t Star Vs Angie’s Insatiable Need for Latin Dick

Is this show secretly redpilled?

>not you too grandma

Yeah, I'm fairly sure Eclipsa will somehow manage to pick her way through the trial by giving selective answers that count as "truth" so that Star will keep thinking she's a sweet former queen whose only crime was falling in love, and meanwhile Star, Moon and the MHC will all fight and start to distrust each other.

Divide and conquer

Its beyond that, its not funny now, all the characters are either miserable, assholes, or both, and the show is a chore to watch now and is depressing to see all the characters at the current stage now.

Idk who do you think Mr gold tooth is,if I had to guess,it's her husband maybe[/spoile]

Repeating what I said a couple days ago:

The MHC are the Butterflies (((Handlers))). They are to the leaders of Mewni as the Jedi Council was to the Republic. Just you wait for Eclipsa to Sheev-spin those bastards.

But that's Jackie's canon role.

>chore to watch
Speak for yourself, I think it's great. I honestly wouldn't have thought the writing would get this good, there's been a lot of twists I didn't see coming but that still are interesting and add to the characters and / or the lore. And one grows as a person through being miserable and recognising your assholish qualities and shedding them. That's way more realistic than someone just being awesome since birth because of protagonist powers or something. Svtfoe has lovable protagonists who have bad sides and legit huge flaws like normal teenagers and who work to overcome them.

>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Queen Celena the Shy?
>No.
>I thought not. It's not a story your mother would tell you. It's a Butterfly Family legend. Queen Celena was a Dark Magic user, so powerful and so wise she could use magic to influence the mind to create love... She had such a knowledge of cosmic secrets that she could even keep the ones she cared about from loving others.
>She could control how others feel?
>Dark Magic is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
>What happened to her?
>She became so loved... the only thing she was afraid of was losing her lovers, which eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately, she taught her daughter everything she knew, then died from a broken heart. Ironic, she could make others love her, but not herself.

Just wait on the good times

Biggest mistake of the season was needlessly writing the best character out

Last faggy cartoon show that got this many people over its third season has its own board

No not really, jackie will return soon.

One of my favorites stars expression says it all

>XD
Get out.

Ludo where art though is gonna potentially blast a ship out of the waters? Or boost one?

Fuck, this is getting exciting

Maybe they'll invite her to Star and Marco's wedding

I don't know what to expect from Marco Jr.

>Disney XD
are you fucking retarded

...Or were they talking about season 3b, which seems more likely, actually.

BUT STILL
What ship will struggle to stay afloat? What will find itself suddenly seaworthy?

I'm with you buddy.

Ludo finally gets the love he deserves

Where she can meet Tom? They can bond over being exes to the newlyweds, get drunk and hook up? Yes good

The channel Star aired on is called "Disney XD". That's literally the channel name. The "XD" is not an emoticon inserted into the post by user. It is how Disney actually named and branded their channel.

>Dennis goes on a dangerous journey to find Ludo living in another dimension.
All Ludoships BTFO as we find out Ludo has gotten married and is expecting a child or egg

got em

He's floating though space. The fuck is he going to marry? An asteroid?

from last thread
I think Marco's gonna start feeling more and more like he doesn't belong anywhere; in Mewni, he's not the hero he thought he was, Star doesn't have that much time for him and is dating Tom and is moving on in life, on Earth his parents are getting a new kid, he broke up with Jackie. He's kind of a misfit in Mewni but has also left Earth behind.

He might try to talk to Jackie while on Earth, though?

Nobody said that he stays in the void. The question is how he's gonna get out of it.

>Eventually, Ludo stopped thinking.

Poor Star! she is not a Cuck

Ever since leaving Marco, Jackie's been dating girls

He landed in Mewni from space last time, this time he's going to end up somewhere else and we'll get a better idea of what dimensions are

I was only pretending to be retarded though.

Seems like the ending for running with scissors might actually have long term repercussions after all; I can dig the show ending with Marco doing a disappearing act and wandering the multiverse, looking for adventure.

>Dennis flies through space
>finds Ludo
>he's made an asteroid waifu for himself
>doesn't want to leave "Astrid" behind
>Astrid becomes a garden gnome type thing in Castle Avarius v.02:s garden
>the Pigeons, those bastards, are afraid of her
>Ludo's so proud of his wife

>replying to pasta

>his mom is pregnant

Yo, that's

That's actually a really sophisticated thing to happen on this show and a very emotionally complicated issue to deal with. If this is real and if they don't drop the ball, I'm super pleased with that choice.

Cotugno plz go

Cotugno is full of lies and isn't a reliable source on anything, user. You should know that.

puppyfags BTFO

Star with breasts? This must be another one of her fantasy dreams.

She didnt need to tell you that, you just know

How are there people legitimately upset at this? It honestly felt like girls self inserting as star who were bullied

it's a fetish

It wouldn't contradict anything. The point is that before they met both were only children with few friends.

Marco spent 15 years of life as an only child, the kid might not even be born until he's closer to 16, and if he continues to stay on Mewni it's not like he'll be actively involved in their life.

Similar thing if Moon actually dies: yeah, now Star won't have two parents like Marco, but that doesn't erase that she did her entire life up to that point.

I want to come deep inside Star's pubescent uterus

Oh that's actually a good point - ever since running w scissors, Marco's had this subtheme of not-quite-belonging going on. That ending and him supposedly returning to his old life but not remembering it was pretty powerful, while around him everything continued as normal - and then he went to Mewni and came back and was obnoxious about his longing for Mewni, and now he's coming back a 3rd time and his parents are literally replacing him with a new kid. It's this growing feeling of not belonging at Earth any more. Pretty gud.

It's gonna get rough for Marco, isn't it? Suffering builds character, right?

Is this official?
>Bufffrog leaving Mewni
>Ludo left Mewni, might stay out for good
>Marco's parents are replacing him
>Star moved on from Marco and is dating Tom
This season isnt fun

This was my first attempt at drawing Star a few weeks back. I posted it in a /trash/ general so I might as well share my autistic art here.
This is why I don't draw

Pretty good you captured how punchable Star's face is

i am a grill and i like cucked star.

I thought only guys liked cucked Star

>Jackie
>pretty, well endowed and sportily feminine, great hair, probably wears light makeup
>was crushing on cute guy from skate camp before
>asked Marco out
>dressed super prettily for the date and asked Marco on a REAL date when the school dance was lame
>got super starry eyed after kissing Marco

Yeah, she totally comes across as someone who's into girls, mhmm. Keep building shitty self-insert headcanons, Cotugno

What is the kid has cheek marks like what appeared on Marco? Or it otherwise reveals some secret about the Diazes and how they have a tie to the Butterflies?

Pic related makes me happy.

that poor woman needs good dick in her life

Marco's always had more going on than Star, certainly more than most secondary protagonists. I feel like as though, Star's had everything handed to her, yet Marco's had to struggle for what he wants out of life.

That, to me, has always been the contrast between the two characters and it will be this that ultimately defines the endings of their character arcs. So, yeah, suffering is certainly the backbone of Marco's character arc.

Buffrog most likely will come back, but will have found some hint about something while away.

Is Mystery 1 was about Buff Frog suddenly finding out that Ludo's listening to the wand, rules over the rats and is planning something big and deciding to warn Star despite them being still kinda antagonists at that point. Is Mystery 2 will probably be about finding out something important, too.

I wonder what the circumstances were? Did she try to lobby to make Tom explicitly bisexual, or Marco explicitly trans, or have Jackie show up again dating a girl?

If Starco-cest turns out to be real, I will eat my own foot.

It's like a weight lifting from my chest, one I didn't know was there

imagine if doublepines comes back to draw starco

>Why can't the entire world change the expectations of entire human history because I'm sad?

What makes you think that? Mostly men like male NTR, so it follows that mostly women will like female NTR

Might be worth it

Trans Marco is probably too much, but she was probably trying to make a notable side character queer or have an all-new character be blatantly gay, like talking about their same-sex spouse and their kids tier gay. Maybe she wanted Dennis to be gay? Or Buff Frog?

I wouldn't be surprised if she'd tried to shove in Jackie dating a girl or something. At this point I'm ready to believe anything from her on that front.

I want Jackie to show up with her girlfriend just to piss off all the Jackiefags

Record and upload it please.

Let's be real though, if any of the main girls are gonna turn queer, it's Janna. Everyone else has shown clear thirst towards getting romantic with a boy and has been in a relationship with a guy (Pony I'm not sure of, but she was dating a prince in an ep and was very into Prince Kelpbottom

Conversely she could have gotten the best dicking of her life by a chad, got cucked, then became a raging feminist

I am Jackiefag and i'll be happy for her. She deserves to find true love.

She deserves to be sent to juvenile hall, but maybe she'll find a soulmate in her parole officer.

Just cum inside Rainbow Dash instead.