CHECKMATE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/
people.scs.carleton.ca/~armyunis/knowledge-managment/papers/HELIOS a General Framwrok for Ontology-based Knowledge Sharing and Evolution in P2P Network.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know what that grammatically means and I'm a computer programmer myself.

Though one could argue that the programming of the computer is the input of man, not noature, therefore it can never replicate nature. that being the reality of existence. check and mate

how is that spanm?

Though one could argue that the programming of the computer is the input of man, not nature, therefore it can never replicate nature. that being the reality of existence. check and mate

The spamfilter kept blocking me some threads ago for trying to share my stoner food idea no matter how many times i reformatted so I'll try again ITT

Pancake batter covered tortillas. Fry them up.

Humanity...
All of my suffering on this world has been at the hands of humanity, particularly women.
It has made me realize just how brutal and twisted humanity is as a species. All I ever wanted was to fit
in and live a happy life among
st
humanity, but I was cast ou
t and rejected, forced to endure an existence
of loneliness and insignificance, all because the females of the human species were incapable of seeing
the value in me.

programmer not philosopher. go deeper

Though one could argue that the programming of the computer is the input of man, not noature, therefore it can never replicate nature. that being the reality of existence. check and mate
SIR KEK, WHAT SAY YOU?

But anything created by nature is natural, man is natural, the program is natural. If it weren't it wouldn't work, it wouldn't follow the laws of physics. It's just rough nature in need of evolution.

Though one could argue that the programming of the computer is the input of man, not nature, therefore it can never replicate nature. that being the reality of existence. check and mate

what is this weird feeling im getting after reading this?

the program is the extension of the mind not the mind itself. Connect the physical.

enlightenment broseph

"Checkmate" is a forbidden format. It's almost as though CTR is finally reading the rules, just to find new disruptions.

Satori through the program is all I can think of, but you need someone enlightened to write such program.

doesn't matter, nature is faster.

Is computer programming the most anti-normie skill to have?

I tell my friends at work that I've been working on coding some things in my free time, and they look at my like I hit them in the head with a sledgehammer.

Only enlightenment will bring innovation and innovation will bring the program. Therefore enlightenment leads to innovation. The program will only fix nature, not reveal it's true form. The invention however.

I am the free man. hear me roar!

my numbers robot

see the value in them

youtube.com/
watch?v=JjRyHgF8hx8

people.scs.carleton.ca/~armyunis/knowledge-managment/papers/HELIOS a General Framwrok for Ontology-based Knowledge Sharing and Evolution in P2P Network.pdf

this is some fucked up psyops bot bullshit, hiro needs to clean house

Was happening to me as well op

no think about it for a second. Use your reason. If the computer is based on binary programming like the brain, could there be a possible conflict between the two? Also, even with quantum based programming any AI can never fully mimic the human experience and can never be achieved because the true human experience has not been fixed into scientific law. It's not psyops it's science bitch.

MERICA