Make Your Own Superhero/Villain Thread 2018 - Part V

Roll for a random power:
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

If your digits ends with an even number, you're a hero.
If your digits end with an odd number, you're a villain.

Previous Threads:
Part 1: Part 2: Part 3: Part 4: Don't forget to visit the Booru!
>co-heroes.booru.org

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Symbiosis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Limiter_Removal?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinetic_Regeneration
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Esoteric_Energy_Manipulation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lazy as fuck so here. half ass hero

Cleaned up Power Nap a little. Now he looks like he's actually sleeping.

Rolling to see if this guy's good or bad.

Esto es el fin, Sup Forums!

Reporting in

Reportin'

Something feels off.

Come on post number, give me odds.

What did you expect?

tu eres un hombre grande

Yes. YES! YEEEESSSSSS!

I will fiiiigh... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yes

this oughta be good

That Knight thought he could kill me, But little did he know that I have a Healing Factor

I thought the idea was to let it rest for a day, but oh well, I'll take the opportunity since I barely finished by the time we reached image limit.

>Since before anyone can remember, there have existed those with extraordinary powers. Sometimes obtained, sometimes appearing at random, many the people who find themselves being carriers of these abilities then go on to use them for either good or for evil.
>Today, this line will blurr as both heroes and villains become prey to the to the fanatical Knight Light, hellbent on eliminating all power users. Who wil be able to stop this one man crusade against supers, if any? Who will live? Who will die? And will Knight Light's rampage be stopped before the Horndogs run out of time to return their rented movies?

>Are there actually people in this day and age that still rent movies?

>The answers to these questions and more in... SUPERHUNT.

Oh neat, you actually WENT FOR IT.

>Villain

Uh oh.

Fun... Friends!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Symbiosis
alright, who am i

League of Spooky Gentlemen when? Skelly bros unite

The party has only just begun!

Aether user here, very colorful and superb work as always.

Chaos is back, baby, and ready to kick that Knight's shiny ass.

i dun wan go school mom its saturday zzzzzz

please excuse my terrible trace job

Beautiful.

10/10 love it

Here we go fellas, round 5

GOOD TO SEE A NEW THREAD.

I can't get an image, but BEHOLD, I AM BLOODY SUNDAE. Now, I am starting a new legion of those with extraordinary powers on the side of evil. A Group I call the desserters.
Anyone who wishes to join must reply to me, to join my creamy legion.

Oh hell no. What in the world is that and how did he spot me.
Wait. Did he spot me? He's sleeping? What? Yo I'm outta here, first day in the city and I already find trouble.

Sure did. Tons of fun. Get ready for Anarchy.
Also, that's dope.

Hope you're alright with the dungeon Master connection, the similar orb faces, clothes, alignment and names made them click together in my mind. It seems to me like an incredibly fitting themed teamup.

[spoilerDoodle monsters to fill the dungeon, dare you enter my magical realm?][/spoiler]

Hey kids...

Who wants some...

New powers???

All good man honestly just happy to be included haha

Oh hell no, not another power-granter. We have like two of those already, and last time they were around some WEIRD shit happened.

Freund? Schlecht?

Rolling for alignment, (hope no one minds me putting a name btw)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Limiter_Removal?useskin=oasis

Soon...

nyou think you can escap.... nyou gor a nuff thin com'n zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Two? I was under the impression that only 1 existed, and he was dead. Hunh. At any rate, noone seems interested, i'm sure it'll be fine.

Nein. Feund gut.

IT DEPENDS HUMAN.

WHAT IS THE CATCH.

Why does nobody want to join the Desserters?

Well, the power you get IS completely random. That a deal breaker? (That and i get access to the same power).

maybe you're making the offer in too nice a neighborhood?

Behold, comrades! I have returned from the Time Lock Dimension to bring my rewenge on ze traitors who abandoned me. I shall join your little kollectiv taborish.

THAT SEEMS FAIR. BUT I MUST WARN YOU. ROBOT WIZARDRY IS MY POWER WITHIN ITSELF. IF I WERE TO LOSE IT SOMEHOW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME SINCE BEING A ROBOT WIZARD CAME WITH THE TERRITORY.

TO BECOME STRONGER TO DEFEND THE PEOPLE I DON'T HATE. I WILL ACCEPT YOUR KIND AND NOT EVIL OFFER.

BE GENTLE.

I WANT TO SAY IF I GET HUMAN NON-MAGICAL PHYSIOLOGY I'M GOING TO BE SAD

Behold comrades, I have returned from the time lock dimension for rewenge against the traitors who abandoned me! I shall join your kollectiv, taborish!

Don't worry my good Robot. I can only add powers, not take them away.

The Wheel of Fate Spins! Our-I mean, your new power is: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinetic_Regeneration

Oooooh, a powerful one, especially since you aren't made of complicated fleshy parts like most of us. Enjoy!

Don't worry my good Robot. I can only add powers, not take them away.

The Wheel of Fate Spins! Our-I mean, your new power is: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinetic_Regeneration

Oooooh, a powerful one, especially since you aren't made of complicated fleshy parts like most of us. Enjoy!

>Meanwhile in France, all the employees of the European unions superprison system flee out after a fire dress is pulled suddenly

What is going on!? Is the building on fire!? I don't see any blazes!

>Suddenly a massive laser infused with pure sunlight blasts through the 100 acres building, burning a massive hole through the prisoners quarters, instantly vaporizing them all as he walks into the wreckage. He checks around to see if anyone survived, using his new ESP to sense any lingering minds, and he has a moment to rejoice

Retribution........

>Knight Light then used his ESP to start searching. Searching for someone in particular.

THANK YOU MY GOOD FELLOW. THIS WILL MAKE FLINGING MYSELF INTO TERRIBLE HARMS WAY SO MUCH EASIER. AND WHO KNOWS. IF THAT CRUSADING LUNATIC EVER FINDS HIS WAY TO ME I COULD JUST PLAY DEAD AND COME BACK HOURS LATER.

Gash... Amigos! Hjem!

You're an amazing artist, great work man.

You never disappoint, good god man!

Vir Impius!

the hero we deserve

Everyone welcome Psycho Jon

Eat the fucking pineapple you fuck.

Top fucking kek

I'll join!
Or Psycho John, that is.

Be gentle
it took me so long to draw a fucking school uniform in this shitty editing app, and it still looks like shit. It won't even let me add text to it. I'm begging anyone to fix my sheet, please have mercy on me.

>power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Manipulation
>The user can manipulate thetimein general area or a specific target in various manners, the basics revolving around accelerating, slowing, stopping and even rewinding or looping.
>He excells at Temporal Rewind and Age Manipulation

>Combat Style
>He mainly uses his powers to rewind the damage to his allies, and bring them back to life if need be. He also uses his powers to fix the damage to the city/environment, so that heros can go all out to stop evil. If need be, he can join the fight directly, but the most he'll do is turn the villains into kids so they aren't as much of a threat. While his offensive capabilities are high, he prefers not to use anything that can harm someone because he's not sure how to attack without creating any paradoxes. He's also a green belt in karate.
>Because he's so young, he can only use his powers at maximum output for 20 minutes/twice a day, but he can use it all day if he's only passively using his powers. He passes out if he tries to go past his endurance.

>Additional information
>he's only 7, and has the intelligence of a second grader, so he's easily manipulated by villains
>he gets angry when his teacher says that the bell doesn't dismiss class
>he cheats on all of his tests
>he can have his cake and eat it too
>he's been known to turn heros into kids so he has someone to play with

Hey kid, you wanna.... revive all the dinosaurs?

After a quite-easy-yet-exactly-for-that-reason-very-surprising escape from Power Nap, the Marshall climbs on what was her favourite spot. It was so great, because she could see the veins on the city move and shine from above, a good replacement for the missing view of the stars.
Usually, a hero would take this spot, but she put a "No Trespassing" sign on the door. She's been doing this for weeks, blocking off good scouting spots for heroes.

Afterall, what kind of hero would ignore such a menacing sign? Surely none worthy of their name.

The phrase "I need an adult" has never been needed more than now.

>small flash of purple light pours out of an ally as a stray cat and a bee are fused

Y-yeah, it's not like i was about to give the kid another superpower or anything. That'd be dangerous...right?

dah that was for Sorry, Tyrant.

no,no... that's okay...

give him more powers...

Gee Mr, really? I can have another one?

gee user! how come tyrant lets you have two powers?

Wait, so can I really just roll another one? Is that legal?

no' suu fahs crim'nl zzzzzz

Dawww i just can't say no to strange dinosaur men and kids. You want another power, young man?

I don't think this guy can be a hero to anyone, but gotta follow the rules of the thread.

some characters have the power to add change or remove powers

hey pal, did you know that Knight Light is actually a total wimp, yeah dude couldn't hurt a fly

DO NOT WORRY TINY HUMAN, I, G4-2RY, HAVE REDRAWN YOUR SHEET SINCE YOU CANNOT FIT YOUR WORDS ONTO IT. I'D OF ASKED THE GREAT DOODLEMANCER TO DO IT, BUT THEN THE PAPER WOULD BE ALIVE.

you're about to get another power it seems, but uh. who cares? I hope this can be a good enough staple for you. if you want after I get back I can add the next power to it.

Yeah, good... goo---

hey bud, how about you warp in some...

dinosaurs?

Oh, btw Gary. I got so caught up in recklessly giving children superpowers, i forgot to give you this. Enjoy your new abilty!

Uhyre...

>Walking out of work-- doing his dutys to the people he gives them a heads up of what happened days before. After that he leaves work and walks around town
>Meanwhile in France, all the employees[..]
>Sheesh hes in France now?

Dear God that's terrifying.

>Menwhile , in the underwater base of the Jurel
>"Man , i want some pizza"

This is a telepathic message.

To anyone who is listening, whatever you do, do NOT attempt drilling into the planet's core. Or any planet's core in the galaxy for that matter.

I've detected... something.

what a cryptic and ominous message

I love your sidekick, Jurel. Does he want a power? Does he have one?

Welp, sounds like we need to go to the earth's core. Who's game?

I will use my spinning powers to make the largest drills spin to the core. Nothing can be worse than the time lock dimension!

Alright then, thanks Mr! I guess I'll roll again.
>keep rolling ridiculously overpowered stuff like pic related
I rolled this, so I'll just use this. It was the weakest thing I rolled, actually.
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Esoteric_Energy_Manipulation

Holy shit dude, thanks!

Theós? Esý eísai?
Minu aeg?

Interesting roll lol

he can breath in the land , and has more strength than the average sea creature

Guys i gave the kid Force powers along with his Time powers. Yay?

Congratulations Recess, you can control time and are a Jedi now. Isn't that awesome?

That's pretty radical. If you ever need a favor, im your man.

Ha, this is nuts! I probably can't do anything crazy with it though.