Is it just me or has the map changed

Also have a browse through google map, and antartica surronds us, Australia has moved, alot of things have changed!

google.ro/maps/@-73.2847134,-119.2192354,4098254m/data=!3m1!1e3

Because Earth is unironically flat. I'm serious. Don't even bother denying it til you know every basic tenant of Flat Earth theory. It sounds absurd at first.

Yeah i'm starting to believe that as fact but I swear the map has changed! Australia used to be way close to antartica.. I think I need to reevaluate my faith. Praise Kek

people have noticed south america is allot farther to the right than it should be. I remember seeing it almost inline with with north america, slightly to the right though, but not that much.
Ive also seen three different variations of the Bernstain thing, god knows how many Ive been though all together, 4 at the least because I started from stain and I'm back to stain. I honestly dont even know whats fact anymore.

>a burning wasteland
>is right off the coast from a frozen wasteland
dont think so m8

why are you proxyfagging, gypsy

what the fuck is wrong with you all

what the fuck is that giant blue country

that was not there before!

>people have noticed south america is allot farther to the right than it should be. I remember seeing it almost inline with with north america, slightly to the right though, but not that much
nah, you just never really looked at it. people just assume that "south america" is straight south of north america. but i had a book when i was a kid that had trivia question sidebars, and one was
>if you fly due south from miami, where do you hit south america?
and the answer is you don't because south america is that far east.

Seriously guys, look at the size of greenland it's fucking huge compared to what it was before. Jpan Korea, north Korea have move. Canda's Changed, US has gotten smaller. Islands like fiji madagascar have gotten bigger.

Surely I'm not the only one who has noticed the changes?

Yes. I recall everything you just said.

This is bait, right? Aussie, are you underage or just stupid?
Look at the old maps and at the new one closely and try to find one important difference

i don't notice any changes

paracel islands are the only really weird thing i see

This shit is making me retarded.

All these dickheads that can't into geography.
Kek, please deliver unto these dolts an atlas for Christmas.

>Africa is small
>South America is more eastern
>Japan is northern
>what's all this shit above Canada?
>new zealand is too big
>china too small

For all you fucks saying I don't know my geography I clearly remember the placements been different from what I see now.

I've look at different map's timeline back to the 1950's to current and they have changed.

If anyone else is noticing this please speak up

I want to back up a fellow cunt but you need to provide proof or I'm just goung to assume that you don't know what the fuck you are on about.

they change how to draw it cus globe is tricky to translate to rectangle and some people do it different on their maps and shit

Alaska is bigger now and further west.
Canada stretches much further north.
Greenland is much bigger and closer to Canada.
The continental peninsula of Nunavut Canada used to be further east, nearly straight above Maine.
Hudson Bay is rotated counter clockwise from what it used to be and intrudes much more deeply into the land.
South America used to be more west than it is.
Cuba and Puerto Rico now a bit closer to Florida.
Australia used to be more south.
Japan used to be a bit farther from the mainland.
New Zealand now larger and further south.
Africa used to have more elbow room with thinner bridges of land connecting it to Europe and Saudi Arabia.

Man Canada is huge. Dwarfs the US

Your map isn't to scale north-south. Notice how the horizontal line spacing grows larger away from the equator. Drawing a spherical surface on a flat plane is difficult.

Yes, I noticed the fucking world map is much different from how it looked when I was a kid. I figured it was because we morphed into the Berensain/memeverse.

This. There's a vsauce episode about it, I don't remember the details but basically there's a bunch of ways to draw a map and they all lead to different results.

you retards do realize that the map OP posted is heavily distorted because there's not perfect way of drawing a sphere on a flat two dimensional surface. I mean ffs look at greenland. It's almost bigger than USA.

look up mercator projection.

>Canada: Total area: 9,984,670 km2
>USA: Total area: 9,833,517 km2

Canada is litteraly almost the same size as USA. DONT THEY TEACH YOU THIS SHIT IN SCHOOL?

alaska is not connected to the us
theres 1,5 milllion km2