What are Sup Forums related stuff that started off as parodies and later became reality?

What are Sup Forums related stuff that started off as parodies and later became reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7rwXT26OTHU?t=745
youtu.be/XjXeHe80030
youtu.be/knIroVvPZU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Embiggens is a verb (“abolished”). As stated in the company Merriam-Webster, the word means “to do something big or more expensive, expansive”. The dictionary says that the verb is used in speaking and humorous tone.

It's a perfectly cromulent word.

It was real then

South Park's Rob Reiner vs Tobacco comes to mind. Not necessarily the smoking issue, but the moral about people pushing their choices onto others in an almost fascist manner

>When you reveal you're underaged by not knowing women's power movement was very prevalent in the 90's

Are you too young to remember that moms bitching loud enough got cigars and guns banned from cartoons as well?

OP is a fucking retard that just wants to start shit
get fucked

Oh look it's this thread again

I'm sexist that I see women as inferior but I don't actually hate them.

Oh look it's this same Sup Forums bait thread again. And again. Surely this will add to the entertainment and quality of this site. Let's get it over with niggers Jews sandniggers wetbacks cucks whores bitches landwhales SJWs based Drumpf race war now gas the kikes. Now you don't need to bother clicking on the thread again.

This episode was a goldmine for modern liberal comments

Why aren't the founding fathers yellow like all other white characters?

oh! oh! you forgot soyboys

Surprised this doesn't get posted more often.

youtu.be/7rwXT26OTHU?t=745
12:25 is the time code doesn't work.

Maybe reddit is more up your alley. Not even trying to be rude, I think it would be a better fit and you could relax and make some reddit friends.

>triggered

you have to go back

This. The movement existed for a long fucking time. And scummy media coverage has also existed long before that episode.

The only thing I hate is that Marvel tried to sell it as being their word, when damn near everybody knows it came from The Simpsons.

And back then hardly anyone cared about it and they didnt have the power grip on culture they have now, so fuck off

Shut the fuck up you dumb 10-year old. Just because all you know is Twitter doesn't mean "strong independent womyn" wasn't a huge selling point and frequently talked about topic back in the 90's as well. It showed up in the news all the fucking time and non-stop in media as well.

user soccer moms complaining nearly killed the animation industry and comic industry at points, this is not new and if you think it is than you really are underaged.

Back in the 70's you could show bare nipple on cable tv, and guess what you can't do now because oh lord think of the children. It was the same shit just replace children with hurt feelings.

Remember when feminists harassed Lauren Faust so much over this episode they forced an apology out of her?

Of course you don't because they stopped airing old PPG by the time you were born.

And journalists now think that a cartoon frog is a white supremacist symbol and trump has something to do with it all. If there was any integrity or honestly in journalism even in the 90s it's far dead now.

Name a ‘70s show that showed a bare nipple in television.

Not OP (you'll accuse me of being him anyways), but what the fuck is so politically incorrect about criticizing false sexual harassment/rape accusations?
Do you know the weight those accusations carry?

The media tried to go full on about the locker room comments trump made in 2005 but that failed

Funny how it's pretty clear Trump made those comments about his fangirls, yet the media played that out like he was talking down to all women.

Also, didn't Trump made those comments, like, back in the 80's/90's?

It wasn't shows it was usually movies Magnum Force is one for example.

Baywatch.
Charlie's Angels (?)
The 70's Spider-Man series

1. That was not the point of your argument.
2. Quit moving goalposts.
3. This is not the first time a cartoon or drawing has caught wind of political fire. Prior to internet shitposting, we had Walt Disney and Warner Brothers actively making anti-Jap and German propaganda for the army.
4. Outside of the invention of the internet, you are not living in some spectacularly new society where unknown human behavior has never been discovered. The aspect of "no more journalistic integrity is left!" has been talked about since the birth of fucking journalism. Unless you think paparazzi are also new.

Holy shit! Marvel isn't ashamed?

1/2

2/2

>we had Walt Disney and Warner Brothers actively making anti-Jap and German propaganda for the army.
You understand that they were paid to do that by the government, right? They didn't just make those because they felt like it.

He thinks feminists making cartoons about the wage gap is the same thing as being paid to make cartoons about our military enemies we were at war with

PC thug i like that name its accurate obviously

Way to ignore everything about his post fagwad

>He thinks feminists making cartoons about the wage gap
The fuck you're talking about? Are you schizophrenic or something?

And you think cartoons being used for political purposes is brand new. Just because the subject matter is different doesn't mean it's a new concept.

It's never been as bad as before

>OP not thinking this was actually a thing

You are only aware of it now cause the internet has become so easy for dumbasses to come online, that it has given them a voice to see them clearly.

Yes it has, you're just seven years old and only now developing cognitively.

That's what happens when you submerge your life in Tumblr reblogs and Tweets and think that's what the world is. I bet you also think Sup Forums is the reason Trump got elected.

Do you think women burning their bras in the street are fables old people tell to scare youngin's about feminism? Not that fucking different from pink pussy hat gatherings.

It went from them being annoying harpies to actually controlling the government and media

The spirit behind the "to be fair, you need an extremely high IQ" copypasta became unironically real in Rick & Morty.

youtu.be/XjXeHe80030

>"Am I evil?"
>"Worse, you're smart."

Get out of your internet bubble some time, child.

South Korea. Look it up. I could mention Sweden too, but...

Yes and comic book creators decided to start censoring themselves because they thought it would be more fun.

Nice rebuttal. Still trying to pretend that feminists are insignificant and powerless in this day and age?

God I love that show, it was awesome.

no-one cares about comics roastie

It was either a self censored not government body or the actual government. Pick your poison.

Can't argue with someone with thinks there's an organization of shadow feminists controlling the government.

Have fun living in the delusion that you think this is, "da worst era ever in history!!!" or that the government has NEVER reacted to popular political movements before, or even that public opinion sways higher officials.

That's my point it was crazy woman complaining to the government back in the day and it is the same now.

I bet this here user looks for feminists in his closet each night with how he thinks they are this totally new monster that is everywhere.

Unless you're a newfag you're either dishonest with yourself or just retarded if you think people make these threads for any reason than to start yet another fight about Trump. Because we just don't have enough of those online. Saying "but dduuurherpaderp that's not what OP posted durrr" is fucking retarded. Of course it is. Stay here more then two days and the pattern is clear to everyone without brain damage. Now go the fuck back to r_td or some shitty news comment section to either circlejerk with your hugbox or fight other retards with an "opposing view." These threads always turn to shitty and I only care when there's a fuckton just shitting up the catalog every day which there is. And seriously you dumb fucks there is already a whole fucking board for this.

youtu.be/knIroVvPZU4

This is ridiculously relevant today when it comes to entertainment.

> shadow feminists controlling the government.

Again, that happened it South Korea. The first female President of SK had to step down due to corruption when they found out that she was working for someone else who's really pulling the strings.

Just because Watergate happened doesn't mean 9/11 was an inside job.

Get over yourself thinking this is the worst era to ever live in because you don't know how to ignore a #VisibleWomen hashtag.

Wow, you mean that the head of a nation winds up dancing for a major corporation or several of them? STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES BECAUSE THE HEADS OF THESE ONES HAD TITS!

She was literally one woman, and the President listened to her due to her own psychosis, not because the string puller actually had any actual powers. Its definitely different from the ideal of a large, organized group of people with the intention, organization and power to push an ideology without any sort of missteps..

>politician is being controlled and or payed off
>this is somehow special or out of the ordinary

Is it just me or are people getting even more passive aggressive and rude here?
I'm seeing too many threads with random infighting.

BASED

Now that is one thing that has changed in recent years, reddit trash like OP here got filtered through Sup Forums and think the entire website agrees with their autism.

>Remember when feminists harassed Lauren Faust so much over this episode they forced an apology out of her?
thats not what happened dumbass, but by all means, don't let that get in the way of your sjw bogeyman

It's well-known Faust admitted she considers the episode an old shame of hers which is definitely aided by the fact that it's one of the more controversial episodes of PPG with a huge division by the fanbase. Faust has always been known to bend to public sway, look at how she felt guilty over the Bendy episode which had no agenda to it.

The bigger lesson is that the left is willing to kill children in staged events to get their rights-demolishing legislation passed.

Really good fucking sources and citations my man
But I believe you on hearsay don't worry

>doesn't mean 9/11 was an inside job.
It was, though.

Don't worry, you can be the one person who believes she didn't say that. I tried to find it in a one second search and couldn't and going to assume she said it in a dA comment and deleted it afterwards, like she does most of her social media comments.

Not really worth trying to find the source for the one person who finds this as new knowledge.

Prophetic to frankly a frightening degree

boohoo europe has more culture now

This, they were parodies of the reality back then.
OP is an underage alt-right shitter.

Despite what Tumblr says, rape isn't a culture.

hahaha the ugly landwhale got triggered

I loved that show.

If I ever have a little girl I’ll make sure she see’s the classic show.

After you kidnap her you mean? Because you're not getting a little girl any other way.

This has become the quality of baiting posts.
Honestly those who scream /pol are 9/10 times the ones who start shit.

This very thread is a Sup Forums thread designed to start shit. Are you lost?

I’m engaged so how knows if I’m have to kidnap my own kid.

>I’m engaged
Doesn't mean you'll have a baby.
YOUR baby, that is.

Waterson was based af.

That one's dialogue loops perfectly

Damn, forgot how awesome Ms Hoover could be. Easy to talk shit about the dead

>and thats how agriculture began
Jesus fucking christ

Why is John Romero on the simpsons?