Do you think they’d be capable of committing a rape? They don’t seem exactly moral...

Do you think they’d be capable of committing a rape? They don’t seem exactly moral, but I don’t think of them as evil either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4H7zG4DSx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The probably wouldn't find someone weak enough to overpower hot.

Not sure about sleeping/black out drunk, though...

They're Chaotic Neutrals, so it depends on if they're feeling up to it, I would guess.
Ultimately, it boils down to the writer as to whether or not they'd do it.

>Hey Beavis huh huh huh huh
>Heh heh heheh heh what Butthead?
>Dead girls uh huh huh huh don't say no
>HEHEH HEH HEHEHEH HEH
>Huh huh huh we're gonna score

honestly I think they're too dumb to even comprehend the idea of doing that kind of thing, and even if they did comprehend the idea, I feel Beavis at least wouldn't be into it

also apparently a lot of the episodes that MTV stopped reairing and Mike Judge kept off the DVD sets(he described the Mike Judge Collections once as being "the two-thirds of the show actually worth watching) had them be a lot more actively malicious

The King Turd Collection is where it's at.

bleASE dont say the word r*pe on my channel thanks

I think they'd be capable but not understand that they are raping

...Given how braindead stupid they can be, if they were capable of doing that, they would have already realized and attempted it. B&B do destructive things without (literally) any thought behind it but they don't go around attacking other people or try to hurt them. They are either nine times out of ten too stupid to realize what they're indulging in is causing suffering or passive enough to sit back and laugh at whatever shit is unfolding.

...Of course, I can't say what would happen if they found a damn cheerleader tied up in the bathroom a la Quagmire,but Beavis himself is so stupid get oddly congenial to others, if a bound girl was yelling at him to untie her I feel like he'd do it if only because he'd think it'd help him get to score.

I want to say that they wouldn't, if only because it hasn't come up before. They want to impress girls (or pay hookers), their ways of approaching courtship is so juvenile and simplistic, and they regularly misinterpret sarcastic comments as genuine flirtation. So they probably aren't capable of it, in the sense that they would never think of it or might dismiss it as a loser's way of getting laid.

But I feel like Todd could probably put the idea in their heads and convince him that it's cool. They're incredibly impressionable and look up to him, so they might try it. But I can see Beavis changing his mind and not going through with it. Butt-Head might also change his mind, if only because he wouldn't be into a girl who's fighting against him (or is non-responsive.)

So I'd say they wouldn't think of it. And if they did, and the opportunity presented itself, whatever simplistic and immature consciences (or ego) they had would prevent them from going through with it.

They would just get punched in the balls and start bleeding and then the theme music plays while the girl walks away unharmed and the episode comes to a close

They do have this weird thing about them. Where being like them would probably be a fun life (until adulthood). But it's just so pathetic being them that I don't feel bad laughing at them.

I could totally see them committing murder

Rape not so much

...Yeah, I posted the above rant about how they aren't capable of thinking to try this and Todd giving them the idea is probably the only way it could happen; they couldn't come up with it on their own....

...And then this would happen. They got the living shit beaten out of them for approaching women at a feminist meeting acting the way they usually do. One rape failure and they'd be back to square one. ...or... in jail and then there's no more show.

>they land in prison and get raped
"Hey, Beavis."
"Yeah?"
"Did we get scored?"
"Man, this sucks."

>The King Turd Collection
the what now?

even with how stupid they are, I'll admit I wouldn't mind Beavis at least finding someone some day, like some girl that's basically the female version of him

Beavis can sometimes be endearing enough to get some pity-attention from girls, but Butt-Head tends to ruin it.

There was that Christmas special where they read all those letters and for some reason the bulk of them were from women writing in to talk about how fuckable they thought Beavis was. Butthead got pretty frustrated during that.

Butthead's more of a malicious troll (but not a rapist) and is pretty mean to Beavis when you think about it. Beavis regularly greets people and positively interacts with others...he's just a fucking dumb-ass. But..yeah, I would assume that if Fate decreed that one of them would eventually have sex, I'd put money on it being Beavis.

>Believing the beavis is better than butthead meme
yikes

>even with how stupid they are, I'll admit I wouldn't mind Beavis at least finding someone some day, like some girl that's basically the female version of him

In the movie its hinted that the bikers that found them in the desert may be their respective fathers. So Beavis and Butthead may end up the same, deadbeat fathers who don't know who their kids are.

Is it nature or nurture that causes them to be that dumb? Is it Genetics or is it their parental neglect? Or is it the huffing that they do?

if anything they'd be the ones being raped
actually beavis was raped

Most women would punch them in the nose or kick them in the groin before they got anywhere.

I think some of the Music video segments alluded to Beavis's mom not being a particularly good caretaker, but this was coming from Butthead, and seeing as how their moms are never in the house the two live in (they live in the same house, right? they've always lived in the same house as far as I know but they aren't brothers) it's pretty clear that their moms have probably stopped giving any fucks about the two little bastards apart from giving them a hovel and a television before calling it a day.

The King Turd Collection is an undertaking by fans of the series who collected every episode and music video, uncut. They then put it together, and in order for this collection. You can probably find a torrent of it somewhere online pretty easily. youtube.com/watch?v=B4H7zG4DSx8 an old preview of it but it has been out for a long time now.