Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ro2xHXkAsS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suicide

rude

Colon cancer

To wipe Armenia off the face of earth

I don't know but I will never repay this guy for the amount of laughs hes given me over the past week

To finish loading a picture of himself

this. it's also a reason to appreciate Cenk.

Too bully all water filter salesmen

diabeetus, most likely

He's raising a yellow fever baby who will be the next Elliot Rodger and will slay 500 liberals due to resentment of his greasy kebab man baby father.

Someone call Alex Jones we got a dirty roach on the loose

From the looks of these posts it seems like you guys do not appreciate the cenk

To crush water filter salesman, see him driven before him, and hear the lamentations of his women.

The islamification of the West.

WHAT YOU THINK ITS THE LIZARD PEOPLE?!

lmao fat sweaty fucking turk

Deny various genocides

why does he deny genocide?

Because it never happened????

He just wants to make the world a bit more equal, so that everyone would have the same (or similar) opportunities in life. Basically his number one project is wolf-pac.com which has the goal of getting money out of politics in America so that democracy could ACTUALLY work.

He's a good guy. Doesn't like discrimination of any type. People here make totally unfair memes about him, like the Syrian refugees thing.

WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASS

The Armenian genocide definitely happened and he named his show after the culprits, simply to incite rage and drama if nothing else.

Anna Kasparian who works with him on the show is of Armenian decent, cucked beyond all recognition.

If they actually manage to make the democratic party more progressive and still lose to Trump 4 years from now, his endgame is going to be suicide.

It's easy to hate on Cenk, but I saw his inner Turk nationalist come out on election night a few minutes (I've watched every liberal station's election night coverage to drink their tears for strength). At one point he turned to the camera and start screaming about how we need to declare war on the DNC and fire everyone who works there and show no mercy and you could just see him delivering the same speech from the commander seat of a tank to a massive crowd.

If you look just at Cenk's physique, his specific Turkish phenotype, it's a straight up guarantee that in the last 35 paternal generations at least 30 of his forefathers have committed war crimes. It's actually a shame this guy doesn't wear military uniforms with an absurd amount of fake medals and smoke cigars during his show.

Cenk's endgame IMO is to revert back to his political beginnings and go full ultranationalist. He will argue America is only a greater country than Turkey because Turkey has gotten cucked by the UN and Arab countries and America is not ashamed to embrace nationalism. His facial mole will grow 4x larger than it currently is in response.

He'll also lose 10% bodyfat, start openly roiding and talking about his stack/cycle on TYT, invite professional wrestlers on to his show as guests, and go full Alex Jones merchandise store only instead of water filters he'll sell donkey fat (rub on your injured shoulder, knee, or hip to heal joint pain) and sumac.

WHITE GENOCIDE

To finally hate fuck that libshit Ana he works with.

>it's a straight up guarantee that in the last 35 paternal generations at least 30 of his forefathers have committed war crimes

I'd hope so.

Preparing for 2020, by laying his larvae in battleground states.

when Cenk goes red it'll complete the total cucking of Anahit Kasparian as well and she will join in and so will the rest of armos (armos cannot let turks do anything without trying to do it 10x as much and better) and California will go red

to get into anna's pants

This pretty much. They'll have 20-min Turkish oil wrestling segments every show--tell me Cenk doesn't have the ideal physique for it. He looks like a shaved water buffalo dipped in olive oil. Each show will open with Patriotic denouncement of the imperialist Western InfoWars team and close with an Official, Totally Heterosexual Bodybuilding Contest set to traditional patriotic Turkish anthems. Cenk will adopt a similar business strategy to Alex Jones, and try to push a variety of Turkish-oriented products, including #woke environmentally-friendly kebab rotational spitroasts and Ottoman military regalia replicas made from green free trade fabric.

lmao the caption

Underrated

not even a fkin check

KEK has spoken

kek ha hablado

He kinda looks like Armstrong from MG rising,

Holy shit that is harsh. Kek is a wrathful god.

To become the greasiest kebab in all of kebab land.

They spent the last two months doing stories about how shit Hilary is and still said he was voting for her. It makes no sense.

In that picture, Cenk looks like a creepy old guy who messages underage chicks on Myspace.

no more Armenians

>genericbrownmale69

jej will sit

>Anna Kasparian who works with him on the show is of Armenian decent, cucked beyond all recognition.

i did not know this! holy shit! shes a joke.

now i wanna see him and alex jones oil wrestle.

>implying he has not already hit that.

#LoserCenk
#TrigglyTurk

She's not cucked.

She just suffers from pathological narcissism and will gladly trade public attention for the suffering of her ancestors.

Which is the reason why her old fiance left her and she had to settlefor her numale lahteeno husband

KEK has no mercy with his enemies.

HEY ROGER

>93% want syrian refugees butchered, massacred over and over again and we don't have that, WHAT FUCKING DEMOCRACY IS THAT

wew lad

He REALLY hates peaceful refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

His end game is wolf dash pac dot com, fighting to get money out of politics and restore for free and fair elections.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro2xHXkAsS0

It would have been even better if they put Trump's face on the tee shirt instead

Bravo. Guffawed

A Blowjob from Ana

islamic gommunism

I want to see a movie where they fight crime together.

And yet he endorsed Hillary Clinton, the very epitome of everything he despises. He's a fucking hypocrite funded by Qatar to spread propaganda. Nothing more.

>He's raising a yellow fever baby
Is this true?

Dunno. He seems exactly the same as any American liberal. If not, then global Kemalist Turkish Republic?

Sometimes you can literally see the ancestral fear in the eyes of the others when Cenk gets angry.
>ana is remembering the harems
>the fags think he's about to sodomize them
>the blacks recall the slave-trade and vicious enforcers like him
>the mexicans are thinking 'thank fuck it wasn't the ottomans that came here

Why don't you understand that Hillary was the best realistic option after the primaries? Just because he voted for her, doesn't mean that he agrees with her positions on the issues. It simply means that her positions overall were better than the other realistic option Donald Trump's positions.

>Whats his endgame?

Roach Motel.

Loved reading this!!
Thank you!!

>Why don't you understand that Hillary was the best realistic option after the primaries?
As if third party candidates don't exist, right? He could have saved some face by not endorsing her. But nope, he decided to be a good cuck despite the DNC and Hillary rigging the whole fucking primaries against HIS candidate, the very same candidate she and the media slandered alongside their supporters as "sexist bernie bros". Fucking retarded.

Besides, there's a massive difference between begrudgingly endorsing a candidate and being a full blown shill for her. Cenk did the latter. He pretty much did a complete 180 turn on everything he supposedly believes in. If that alone doesn't make you lose every ounce of credibility I don't know what will.

At the end of the day the best candidate won.

The dumb turkroaches

>says the turk

There are still Armenians, aren't there?

Get back to spanking the monkey with your cousin you inbred yank

>Suicide
Is it suicide if he has a heart attack hanging the rope?

To bring back the Ottoman Empire.

He will shoot himself so then he can be a gun death statistic.

>As if third party candidates don't exist, right?
The third party candidates were not realistic options. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

>Besides, there's a massive difference between begrudgingly endorsing a candidate and being a full blown shill for her. Cenk did the latter.

How can you call his extensive coverage of the Podesta emails "full blown shilling"?

syrian refugees

>The third party candidates were not realistic options.
Not with that attitude.
>Why is this so hard for you to understand?
I'll just quote myself since you're being deliberately oblivious: But nope, he decided to be a good cuck despite the DNC and Hillary rigging the whole fucking primaries against HIS candidate, the very same candidate she and the media slandered alongside their supporters as "sexist bernie bros". Fucking retarded.

>How can you call his extensive coverage of the Podesta emails "full blown shilling"?
Extensive coverage? You mean the handful of videos that are dwarfed by all dozens upon dozens of videos on every single shit Donald Trump said and/or was accused of without a shred of credibility? Get real. He's a fucking hypocrite. He turned his back on everything he supposedly believed in, and shilled for his sworn enemy.

MAKE GREASY BUFFALOES GREAT AGAIN

>suicide

Shouldn't it be classes as "Pesticide"?

The only stories with questionable credibility were a couple of the sexual assault allegations, but those made up a small percentage of their Trump material.

As for the "dozens of videos", they are Donald Trump's fault. Guess what. If he wasn't such a terrible candidate, there wouldn't be fuel for "dozens upon dozens of videos". Trump got the coverage he deserved, so did Hillary.

How are you still not understanding that there was no better realistic choice than Hillary?

Alex v Cenk: Dawn of roachposters

Yes his wife is Chinese and they have a son together. lmao

He want's everyone to drink unfiltered tap water.

Ending the white race. I'm sure he would deny that too.

>Basically his number one project is wolf-pac.com which has the goal of getting money out of politics
By telling you to vote for Hillary

>he is a Good Guy
Nah, he hates everyone who doesnt hate white People. His whole Crew is full of white haters.

And Yes i used to watch them too and i sometimes do cause i like to get different opinions but they like all liberals have lost touch with the majority of the People.

His wife Wendy Lang.
I wonder if interracial Marriage is a necessary for a Job at TYT

Underrated post

Jackin' it for Cenk

One night with Ana and a lots of lube.

One night with Ana and lots of lube.

>tfw literally a henchmen of the people who slaughtered your race

lmao if Cenk was Frieza she would literally be Vegeta

Ooops. I pressed abort on that one. Why did it go through?