Ask an Alaskan Anything

You faggots underestimate us as a factor in the upcoming Civil War

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How long is the drive from Juneau to Anchorage?

sick and tired of muh state fags
cut down your unwarranted self importance

How are the natives there?

How do you feel making Canada's and americas borders unaesthetically pleasing, and how does it feel being rightful Canadian clay

Are you missing mother Russia?

Stop being a fuckwit. You're probably from anchorage.

Does that include that fucking 4 1/2 hour ferry ride to Haines? I can do it in 15 hours. I could probably do it in 13 if the leafs would fix their roads.

Long. Gotta drive through Leafland to get there unless you fly.

>"have no fear Alaska is here!"
>eskimos grab rifles and drive towards US
>stopped at Canadian border
>arrested for having AR-15s and Glock 19s
>"but you'll underestimate us!!!"

Is that huge ass Kmart still in Homer?

I lived in Alaska for three years so I'm not going to read this thread because it will just make me long for the greatest state.

Kek
T alaskan

How's the seafood? I love seafood. I love fish. I love shrimp. I love lobster. I love french fries and hushpuppies and tartar sauce. Mmm, seafood.

When I went to Maine people told me I could get a lobster for two bucks. That was a load of bullshit.

Drunk. A lot.

Don't be jealous, Leaf.

LOL no

LOL no

Where are you at then?

t. North Pole

As many details as you can muster, Mr. Alaskan...

Is it fairly easy to find a mid range apartment under 800?

I've heard Fairbanks/Anchorage are small, how small are we talking? Can you compare it to a city in mainland US?

Is the cost of living pretty fair?

How is the music scene/art scene, is that even a thing in Alaska?

Newfoundlander here

I'm seriously considering moving to Alaska because I don't want to a a canuckcuck anymore. Being a right wing Christian here makes you a hated outcast by most young people my age.

Where are some good towns to move too? Anyplace really Christian or conservative?

Also important question, can you name some places with resorts or big hotels? I'm going to be a message therapist in a couple months and will likely work at those places if I can

Never been to Homer.

I'm Interior Alaska. Our seafood sucks.

Can I get by on 2k a month in anchorage?

will I be living in the hood?

do they teach you how to jerk someone off? serious question here

Easily.

Anchorage is like Charlotte; Fairbanks is like Florence. Sorry, I'm from SC so that's really my only reference.

High cost of living. Food and gas are both high.

Anchorage actually has a lot of concerts. You would be shocked.

I'm from Raleigh, this is awesome. Thanks user.

Out of state college student in fairbanks detected. How are the budget cuts treating your creative writing classes and indoor track program?

what do you have to do to get your car ready for winter? is there really a disproportionately large number of subarus?

There are actually therapeutic message schools(foreign tho) that teach extremely advance handjob techniques. I once hired a traveling masseuse that gave me a message and It was better than sex. I haven't came that hard in my life.

Other than that, we haven't learnt anything on happy endings

curious about this as well. Does everyone own a truck/jeep/SUV?

I graduated from North Pole High

Rent is generally 1000+

Fairbanks is smallish, but Anchorage is nigger/Samoanville with a decent population and the crime that comes along with it. We call Anchorage "Los Anchorage"

North Pole and Fairbanks is very conservative. Maybe check out Wasilla.

We don't generally have big resorts or hotels. You have to drive to get anywhere. Again, maybe check out Wasilla.

CAN YOU ACTUALLY SEE FUCKING RUSSIA?! I JUST WANT TO KNOW ONCE AND FOR ALL, I"M TIRED OF THE BACK AND FORTH U CAN OR CAN"T!?

Why u not leaf?

You have to put in a block heater, you have to adjust your tire pressure, oil type, etc. Block heater is most important. Also an auto start.

I have a patriot and it gets around fine. Most people have an SUV, truck, or wrangler.

Oh shit. I'm at the base, though. I don't feel like a real alaskan.

>in the background
Tracks right elbow is next to Coast Guard Station, his right hand is near Zak Gordan Teenage Club. Bristols left elbow is near Home Liquor. The mountain behind Tod is Mount Roberts (Mt. Jumbo)

really? I'll have to keep an eye out. we have thai massage places here that do the gamut of things (west coast) so that's all I've experienced. I'm tempted to go to thailand and get a soapy massage tho. Supposed to be fun.
That said, I feel kinda bad for anybody who doesn't give a happy ending. That's hard work and no $40-60 tip.

Moved here when I was a child (.mil brat) and have lived here 25 years.

Most vehicles are "winterized" meaning there is a block heater and a battery blanket installed. Plug car in like you would a lamp when it's super cold and you're good to go.

Everyone has full sized pickups and Subarus. A lot of Jeeps too.

>You have to put in a block heater, you have to adjust your tire pressure, oil type, etc. Block heater is most important. Also an auto start
only if you are a soft bitch. just start it up and wait literally a minute unless its 15 below
>I own a Jeep Patriot
are you me, but with a temperature sensitive vagina?

Because I'd be a fuckin' leaf. And FUCK that.

My patriot takes at least five to ten to completely warm up in the winter. No garage in the base dorms, brah.

But Alaska looks like a Tumor off the north west coast of North America, leaf is still far better than cancer.

Also, I'm originally from fucking South Carolina. Over twenty years there and the coldest I'd ever been was, like, 22.

Cut me some slack.

No Alaskan should ever want to be a fucking leaf.

How is growth in Anchorage? Is the population mostly stable or is it growing?

How is infrastructure?

How long does it take to get to Seattle, straight drive?

Is it very (almost insanely) liberal in this cities? College towns?

I usually get a moose every year, maybe a deer and grouse/ptarmigan. I haven't bought store meat in years.

Food is normal. We have all the fast food joints and all that. If you want to go drop $150 for filet and crab cakes you can do that too.

Yeah everyone owns and AR or an AK.

Sportsmans Warehouse gives away ARs in raffle all the time.

We have a skate park in Fairbanks, by the baseball field that hosts a midnight baseball game every year.

Skankorage Res here. Hate Lame-banks and North Poled. Too cold in the winter too hot in the summer. Anchorage is getting too many niggers (of any color) but most whites are based and CC.

How are you enjoying the no snow on the roads

[spoiler]thanks for the info[/spoiler]

We don't give a shit what things look like here, just look at our women.

Is it expensive to live there?

I thought you Anchfags called us "Squarebanks"

Yeah, but making 70k a year here in normal.

can you find a decent house for under $160K?

Nah we call you Talkeetna's suburb

I don't think that guy is an Alaskan

What'll you do?
Annex the Canadian territories?
Maybe Greenland, too.
Anyway, I kinda want to move there.

Kys?

Yeah a lot do, I have quite a few buddies that live up there in North Pole. I used to go up on the weekends. I will admit your whores are hotter, but ran out by the army dopes.

Shit that's normal? Been considering moving up there for a long time.

Hes gonna kill himself in the middle of winter from the lack of sunlight and literally nothing else

>north pole
>army

They all stay in Fairbanks or Delta. North Pole whores are getting the Big Blue dick son.

Do you folks hate deep south southern folk? Heavy accent and all.

yeah alaska is where russia is going to set up bases and help supply trumps right wing death squads

I don't think that's normal unless you work in north slope or one of the oil businesses

Big Blue?

If you area good tradesman or proper degree holder.....or you're a nate.

I took this in Alaska

Its not. Those are slope jobs and white collar. Both of those job types are going away now that oil is cheap. The dividend was cut in half while property taxes went up

>leaf is better than cancer
Flag checked

Are people actually noticeably depressed due to how the night and dark work there?

Does it take awhile for you guys to get new products that we down in the 48 states get quickly? Or is it all overblown and Alaska is basically just a normal underpopulated state?

Would you recommend moving there?

My name is nate, will you all love me?

Lolz

Air Force = Big Blue

I'm from SC and I've been here two years now. Never had an issue with anyone. These fucks are more armed than we are.

I don't. I get invited to go to Talledega every other year or so. I don't even watch NASCAR but I love going there

psssh. I made over 80k as a 3rd year apprentice years ago. Some of the oil jobs really don't pay shit but you have no expenses for half the year.

I work on a fishing boat are my chances good?

>mfw I think there are a few Eielson people in this thread right now
>probably in the dorms
>could literally go and socialize right now but too /r9k/

How the fuck do I move there? I have almost no skills, what do I learn to live there somewhat comfortably? I just want to go fishing and shooting on the weekends in the beautiful wilderness.

Yes we are....Most people up here are based as fuck. I could outfit 3 Sup Forums death squad members....and my gsd too.

I don't get depressed. And we have Amazon prime.

SEAK is the only real Alaska. The further north you go the more non-white and shitty it gets

Would an electrician make good dosh?

Canadian spotted.

Possibly. look into it. Don't know anyone in the fisheries but I do know some fools make great money if they get on the right boat

You realize Alaska is rightful Canadian clay and we will take it back.

Alaska is the best state but I was born here.
What little time I spent outside in the lower 48 I found it to be literally a foreign country compared to AK.
The people, the mixed cultures, just everything was kind of shit. When I got back home I felt safer around everyone here.
I trust the drug addicts roaming our streets more than the drug addicts roaming lower 48 streets.
I didn't see a black man until I was like 19 and it was outside the state.
Culture fucking shock.
Now they are starting to appear here more and it's kind of unsettling. Especially since white kids tend to mimic hiphop culture and become useless faggots.
Anyway outside that it's a great state, a little expensive. Well very expensive, but there is many good jobs if you got the skills.
I plan to live here until I die.
Fuck Walker and whoever fucked the pfd

yes a good spark can make round 30 an hour and work pretty steady. Union Spark makes much more but work may be a little more sporadic

Please try

I know how to weld, but it's a recent skill. After a get a few weeks at a local McDonalds, do you think I could find some real employment... or do you basically have to have years of experience in order to work? I'm not afraid of shit fyi, but I need money, real money. Seems like big oil is the only way to break even as a blue collar worker up there.

The fuck is this from?

So, are your Eskimos really that bad, or is it just the city ones?
I mean, are the Eskimos who live out in the wilderness bad?

You do know Alaska is getting F35s in two years, right? I mean, multiple squadrons?

We will have enough firepower in this single state to take over your entire country.

Lolz, we had leafs when I was growing up....usually got bullied for being twats. ffs I'm half poutine nigger and I'd still t bagg ya

Justin was going around beating up other members of parliament in order to prove he can be prime minister

youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc

BUMP

He got punished with cancer. And we still might get the other half back

That's sad to hear that Nfld has been compromised. I've already lost hope in my home province of NS.

Is Alaska full like Australia?

I go to Arctic Thunder once in a while. I like the F-22 demonstration team. If they get one for the F-35 that would be badass.

You didn't hear it from me, user, but keep an eye on Eielson after 2020.

I am part "eskimo".
Yes alot are stereotypes, just drunk morons who are in and out of jail.
But it really is equal to the number of wannabe wiggers who do the same.

I live out in the wilderness, very rural, private.
You just gotta be careful not to get your house robbed by all the niggers and wiggers coming down from Anchorage.

I have no experience renting here I own a home.