Mfw I realize that all my friends on pol will be dead one day

>mfw I realize that all my friends on pol will be dead one day

JUST

I didn't want to feel this feel

Sooner than ya think.

Yes, people die. You just finding this out faggot?

False. Ur more dead now than u will be after ur sins burn off and u walk in heaven with Jesus and Trump

It hurts so much. Every person we laughed with, made fun of or just conversed with will be dead. FUCK

>friends

Americucks, we only pretend to support you like a parent pretends to support their child in the special olympics. In reality, we are holding in our laughter and just looking to watch some retards flail about in panic.

Pretty sure that's just Americans

I know that feel, but we all die someday.
Theres already been anons that have died, Ive seen several cancer anons make their last posts.. it always tears at you a bit even though you dont know who they were and youd not know they were gone otherwise.. but you know they are gone, and this site isnt as complete as it was.
Ive seen many online comminutes that were once thriving, simply die almost overnight. You never think it can happen until it does happen.
One day we will all be gone, and before or after that, this site will go offline for the last time. We will have no way to get ahold of each other, or even know how many of us are left.

Here's what triggers me

You get all that AND your body will be failing you/degenerating into uselessness

Nothing like shitting yourself dying on your deathbed with all your friends and family dead with literally not ONE person who gives a shit about you left

Like when you go to the hospital and see all those old dying people. I mean you don't know them or anything but yea that's gonna be most people anyways.

What's worse is some people have Alzheimer's to top it all off

>tfw this site is eternal
>were replaced by younger and younger generations
>no veterans from the meme war are still alive

>no veterans from the meme war are still alive
what did he mean by this?

and no, this site will die eventually, and it will be the mods that killed it.

>implyign were not dead RIGHT NOW

I'll have children someday, so that will be my immortality.

Woah

>mfw i realize that all of the leafs who shitpost on Sup Forums will be dead one day

>all the Canadians and Australians will die
You all deserve it

We will die but the memes will go on; find solace in the fact your only contribution to the evolution of human consciousness consisted of shitposts on a Bhutanese Anuran-supremacist forum.

I can't wait

>tfw when you realize that some people here didn't live long enough to see the god emperor win and save burgerland from globalism and soros
I don't want to feel this feel

Fug

Fuck this gay earth

Unless Eliezer is right.

Imagine dying on november seventh after shitposting for the entire campaign.

it's sad bc we will never meet any of our Sup Forums friends most likely. we'll never get to touch each other or eat together and share jokes.
>ywn get a Sup Forums bf to rub ur clitty

Does it matter? I mean the dead are dead and time is meaningless to them as are earthly happenings

>tfw wanna kill myself but don't wanna miss out on more dank happenings

feels shitty.

i sort of wish the apocalypse would happen so we could all just meet up and hunt and roam the country together. it would be really fun probably

>tfw I trust Sup Forums more than the people I know in real life.

I just find you guys more trustworthy

What about user's final moments though. Must have hurt to die just before the election, the uncertainty eating away at you.

It saddens me more that we will never meet each other in person.
All those potential besties for life better than any stupid girlfriend.

>we'll never get to touch each other

I'm fine with this.

Spend it wisely kiddo.

>tfw your parents are.both from Canada so you probably have no soul.
Feels awful

this is exactly why conquering and war are redpilled, no one remembers eras of peace or gives a fuck about what happened during those times, but we still remember generals names that existed over 2000 years ago.

>you will never be Julius Cesar

Forge a new name, become the next Caesar.

Actually vowed to myself that if I ever won huge in a lottery, I would buy a whole bunch of plane tickets for us to meet up and travel around the globe to each others hometowns. It's dumb, but I like to entertain the thought

>you will never witness this happen

Mathematically, if you could make the probability of death at any unit of time infinitely small, and have the chance of death at any moment perpetually decrease, there would be a non-zero chance you would live forever.

All Americans bring guns. We will have a shooting range trip. Or we will invade Canada and make it our Sup Forumsony.

This. Would be a blast shooting guns with anons who would never have a chance in their home countries

We'll all be together in Valhalla someday, user. Cheer up. We'll be making babies with valkyries.

Guys! Why don't we have a meetup!

How about my place:
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. Washington, D.C.

It will be fun times! Come with a MAGA cap and a green tie so we can all identify each other.

I thought the FBI was on our side...

Totally bro! We'll all get along like chums

We need more Spanish Shitposting.

They made good Mausers, they can oust Canada at shitposting.

You can. But you have to join offshoot groups that are Sup Forums related.

We value Truth.

>pic related

>lone user travels the world raping other anons
jk, its a nice thought. I think it would be cool to hang out with the people here but thats usually not the best of ideas..
ask /k/ how the brownies were.

I am actually a Canadian living in Spain temporarily.

We won't my friend, soon we will be immortal and we will shitpost through the universes forever

>not believing in KEK
True believers always knew god emperor would strike down shillary.

Get them to teach you how to reconquista. You're going to need it.