Do you agree?

Do you agree?

I don't look at t-shirt logos or listen to empty rhetoric, or go off of what (((CNN))) is trying to sell it as. I look at what they do, and who they defend.

Too wordy, the same point could be made by just saying #blacklivesmatter,Too

Libshits are never gonna figure out that all of their causes will fail due to calling everyone raycis.

Take a walk in their shoes, Sup Forums
You have 10 seconds to post what it would be like to be black

\m/ NO LIVES MATTER \m/

No. A minority of citizens commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Minority of citizens get shot more by police.

It's simple math.

No lives matter but my own and my families. White people will benefit my family, Black people will murder and rape my family. Blacks must die.

Most people killed by police every year are white. Most unarmed people killed by police every year are white.

Without using a search engine (that means google, nigger) can you name a single white person killed by police in the last 5 years? The last 30? Ever?

WHITE LIVES MATTER

NIGGER LIVES DONT

>Let me just stop for a second and read this paragraph on your shirt

kek

sheeeeeeeit

ooga booga where da white wimmens at

Nothing really matters

Awee SHIT girrrl...nigga...FUT.

breh yall some fuck ass niggas cuh, ion fuxx wit dem fake ass chiggas, bruh.

Yall only give a brotha 10 seconds for this jawn? C
H'mon faaam...getcho raciss white ass ova here bbgirlll

There, my 10 seconds.

I would if they weren't stolen and covered in the blood of the victim

a fucking shirt

Whoops, its racist to think all lives matter... current liberal dogma is only black ones matter.

>blacklivesmatter because it's very apparent that our judicial system doesn't know that
Looks like blacks doesn't know that either.

no.
a black guy who gets pulled over by a cop is still more likely to be killed by another black guy

No, not all lives matter.

If their lives are so important why do they kill more of each other then whites kill them?

How are whites supposed to feel they are equals or frankly safe around them when they literally can not murdering their own kin, let alone those who are different from them.

Whyshouldblacklivesmatter? would make a better shirt.

>judicial system
I could have sworn they were doing the whole protest thing because they were mad at blacks being shot in supposedly disproportionate numbers by police, not that they were being given unreasonable sentences in court

We should be focused on black lives. Focused on ending them all.

>implying police aren't part of the justice system
They're basically the exeucitive arm.

Nah.

justice system =/= judicial system
the judicial system is a part of the justice system specifically focusing on like judges and courts