A E S T H E T I C

A E S T H E T I C

Other urls found in this thread:

travelandleisure.com/culture-design/architecture-design/trump-tower-donald-trump-penthouse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck, to have that sort of money man.

But where is the bookcase?

tfw you will never be rich

Ivanka's gonna be our shadow president, isn't she?

Too fucking gaudy.

but gaudy is part of trumps appeal

>Before being elected
>Invited to mexico to speak with their president
>After being elected
>World leaders start visiting before it's even made official, and before he even has any sort of presidential powers

I expect great things from this man. Don't let us down Donny.

>tfw you will never be a european with inherent hatred of high status individuals and take time out of your day to insult them because you're jealous you will never have that level of wealth

that ceiling is far too low, Barron would probably hit his head on the chandelier

>inherent hatred of high status individuals
Nah, I like my fellow Danes.

>But where is the bookcase?

He said he doesn't have time to read books.

He reads a shit lot of the cyber tho.

desu it is too gaudy, the old rich wouldn't like it but that's because they're butthurt about people other than them becoming rich and showing them off

trump has completely blown the fuck out of the old rich now that he's soon to be the most powerful man on the planet despite having gaudy taste and a common vocabulary

Money can't buy class.

True royalty understand this.

Japan is our friend and ally against race-mixing and illegal immigration.

Needs higher ceilings

>those legs
holy shit

>Gen. Flynn
>wearing brown shoes with a black suit

wtf I hate Flynn now

Barron for Chief of Cyber-security

>ivankas incredibly long legs

She's going to be god-empress and she's going to be the commander-in-chief, and she'll tower over us as she makes america greater than ever before.

SLAY QUEEN YASSSS

You can't buy taste, but you can buy 10/10 pussy.

Really? No one is going to ask why Ivanka is in there? Fucking awkward position too, this is a weird picture.

What's up with that floor? Is it tile or carpet?

I'm almost certain that suit is either dark gray or navy. If it's navy, brown shoes are fine. If it's dark gray, then you still shouldn't wear brown shoes with it.

Make Ivanka the first female president.

Someone feminists could look up to. Not that she boon anti white maggot Michelle Obama.

Trump is new money.
He does this shit to make fun of old money, because it doesn't resonate with the pre-approved class style templates, and rustles their jimmies.

tasteless, has nouveau riche written all over it.

this. he spends his time well.

anyone can sit around reading any book they like desu. I could do it right now. I could work my way through the entire western literature canon and then the philosophy canon. but this would do little for me in the real world

trump however has amassed great wealth, power and fame while hardly ever touching books. he has effectively won in life in all the main aspects, he even has a good family.

I think reading, or rather reading books specifically is an over-glorified hobby. studies have shown reading is one of the least effective ways to learn because of the extremely low long-term retention of material that is only written, which is something like 5%. and it's essentially consumption, not production. it's far better to read short summaries of the main points and then put those into practice

>chandelier

What you're looking at is mounted on the wall, m8

You are a fucking embarrassment.

i second this nomination.

>eymRpy9L
>ezmBPyIt

hmm

Are you happy that he's going to give his whole family important positions of power?

He's not retard, they are in charge of his business while hes president.

>wearing brown shoes with a black suit

absolutely disgusting

Kill yourself

Do you think it's good to have a president whose got such a huge conflict of interest?

was thinking the same thing

people who think he's clueless on how to deal with foreign governments are clueless because hes been dealing with high powered foreign and domestic people for 50 years easily
> hes like yeah this is my other place before we do negotiations at the whitehouse whats up

Kill yourself

Ivanka is basically Trump's right hand woman, it's not official, but he's very very close to Ivanka and probably values her input.

A conflict of interest with his Hotel business?

No.

>if the country succeeds his businesses succeed
>if the country dies his business dies
yeah presidents should have no investment in the country they're leading at all :^)

>So if we invade Asia again, you won't bomb us right?

There's no conflict of interest. You just made that up.

>meanwhile at Norway PM's house

His business is international you dumb fuck. He's open for bribes from foreign leaders for example.

people forget Trump grew up in the time of Brutalism-- he conspicuously cultivated an outrageously over the top persona and the "luxury" of Trump tower was supposed to reflect this.

Yeah. he's tasteless and over the top. So is America. In a world of sober, tasteful leftism I wouldn't have it any other way.

こんにちは。 私は米国在住の日本人学生です。ドナルドトランプは私の個人的な英雄であり日米関係をこれまで以上に強くする
私はトランプ氏がアメリカと西洋文明の救済者であると確信しています。

It's all a msm lie am I right?

Sad!

>hoshimoto Donald-san, if you let us stay in your hotel for nite we give you UNRIMITED POWAH

This makes no sense. Bribery for what? And bribery is illegal here. If you think Trump is just an outlaw that's going to break our laws, then why stop at bribery?

You're a faggot.

Yes.

Even if it's real gold, it's plated so thin it's all probably only enough to make a ring.

Where did you get that idea?

chinks love this kind of shit japan and china will be great trump allies

He watches CNN where they blatantly lie about how he asked for top secret clearance for his jewish son in law and which donald alreayd confirmed was lies

trump having fostered an extremely successful company means he has a conflict of interest? or just that he has family?

he has far less conflict of interest than the people who are in politics solely to make money because they have no other skills or accomplishments (hillary). he had to lose money to run for president. it would have been much better for him money-wise to sit back and continue without getting himself involved. he ran because he either
>needed it for his ego
>really wanted to make a difference
pick one

nor does having a family mean someone has a conflict of interest. saying that speaks more of your own biases than anything else. again, this has been done worse by other presidents. both george junior and hillary ran partially on the merits of a former president family member

friendly reminder that hillary also has a daughter, and that daughter is being groomed for politics. trump's family however aren't going to be involved because they have his company to run, that's an official statement from them

No, it's on the ceiling

>Murican education

This is just too good

Is Michelle going to divorce Barack?

Every leader so far who has talked to Trump has said they had a "candid discussion" and immediately thought well of him. Politicians routinely talk in nonsense and actually read scripts to each other

Also notice Ivanka just hanging around, she's watching and preparing for her own POTUS run in 2020 because I'm betting Trump just wants to get in and clear out the corruption, fix the SCOTUS and go back to his billionaire lifestyle

damn ivanka, you lookin fine nomsayin

mountain croats should be proud mhm

ivanka has a jew concubine if she rises in power i can see him disapeearing in some friendly accident easliy to fit the narrative
>too much westworld

More like Snoreway.

>right
>orokangs

Not with that attitude, start studying/working and be the man Donald J. Trump is, what's holding you back?

The Penthouse is three stories tall and all open, this has better pics to show you how that chandelier is the only low part travelandleisure.com/culture-design/architecture-design/trump-tower-donald-trump-penthouse

Totally ridiculous Penthouse that only Trump could build

lmao looks like he's crushing that manlet's fingers kek'd

>low seat height makes knees point upward while sitting
unacceptable.

He's the John Daly of politics

Nigger this is fucking America.

Go big or go home faggot.

Carpet with a pattern cut into it

He probably started shaving off pieces of the furniture and pocketed them while Trump wasn't looking.

Nigger he's grooming her.

Can you imagine an Alpha male father being controlled by his daughter?

Yea all those golf courses and hotels he's gonna sell is keeping me from sleeping at night

TFW I have wasted my life.

>dat fiji in the middle tho

>see post
>look at god emperor's legs first
help me Sup Forums

>black suit with brown shoes

is flynn retarded or what

also ivanka is fine as fuck

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago.
The second best time to plant a tree is now.

>Trump will lead humanity into the Orokin empire

why didn't we see this coming

A small loan of 14,000,000 USD. Oh wait inflation adjusted its probably more like 26mil.

What is Ivanka doing there?

comfy as fuck!

Well analogized, leaf

She runs trump tower now.
She is allowed to be hostess

Good cop, bad cop

I was thinking more like: either she's just there because she's incredibly attractive and charming, or because Trump is grooming her for a future in politics (and possible run as first female POTUS).

More like the interior design of a bourgeois with no cultural education

>tfw ivanka will never bad cop you

Marble with cashmere carpet

He built it to model the Château de Versailles in the 1980s

Sad!

He is definitely preparing her for the presidency.

America would love her to be the first lady.

Trump's palace looks like Anor Londo.

He really is the God of Memes.

You have such a jealous, envious, resentful, and bitter tone

So many flavours to choose from, why so salty?

>thinks ~25million is "a lot of money"
lmao good luck turning that into over +10billion

>first lady
Well, unless her husband's elected, she wouldn't be that.

So literally "a e s t h e t i c"?

A Christmas tree? That's fucking haram!