Arabic Translator redpilled: Muslim Migrants Secretly Hate Christians, Seek to Outbreed Them

This translator discovered the obvious truth

"“Some women told me ‘We will multiply our numbers. We must have more children than the Christians because it’s the only way we can destroy them here”, she recalls.

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/16/translator-migrants-hate-christians/

It´s funny how they want to destroy us yet do the impossible to live with white infidels because their countries are trash. I guess they really are THAT stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944874/They-want-Islamised-despise-country-values-Translator-German-refugee-camp-says-Muslim-migrants-display-pure-hatred-Christians.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=JrBdYmStZJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=rQpzB-GxU0A
youtube.com/watch?v=Utf0C_vEHq4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_European_marriage_pattern#Antiquity
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/christians-the-worlds-most-persecuted-people-9630774.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Houari_Boumediene/Archive_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its working is it not?

it's what they did in Palestine.

Nation had open borders. Large numbers of migrants jumped in. Each having numerous wives that exist to pump out babies.

Osama Bin Laden was the youngest of 53 kids in his family if memory serves.
At the average children to household of the US of 1.87 children born/woman (2016 est.), his single family counted for as many kids as 28 US ones.

Working to resurrect Nazis yes

>Seeks to outbreed them
They already fucking do
Our civilization reached the point where you didn't need to make kids just so to had spares when the others inevitably die.
All the shitskins however do one to do so and as a result they are passing us, the thing is that they all live in shitholes still so their kids still die off
If we produced at the same rates they did we would literally have an Army the size of China that could literally stomp out and passify the entire planet

no shit
can't wait til these arab niggers are dealt with
white people's biggest weakness is being pushovers... but their patience has limits
the West will snap sooner than people think

This is common knowledge to anyone with a brain. You can talk till youre blue in the face, but people wont fucking listen. People actually thing we are all going to live in harmony with these cunts. The minute they outnumber us its fucking over.

Can someone actually do the maths? I am not saying this is false. But I am lazy af.

hasnt the most popular name in the UK been Mohamed every year since at least 2013? theyre already out breeding there at least, imagine what its going to look like in two decages

You do realise that this has already been debunked many many times right?

Muslims are not creative with names, every boy they have they called "Mohammed". White people name their children different names. Idiot.

Oh and for the record Cucknada, this is about Germany.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944874/They-want-Islamised-despise-country-values-Translator-German-refugee-camp-says-Muslim-migrants-display-pure-hatred-Christians.html

Time will answer this Abdul.

There were quotes of that in that 'With Open Gates' video as well - nothing new.

Somewhere in here - too lazy to pinpoint it:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

.. heh - within the first 2 minutes.

This is mudslime plan, they want to convert and breed as many Muslims, thank god most of them end killing each other, so it all goes to waste

It's Oliver. Muhammed is not even in top10

good luck with that, poor souls will get themselves to concentration camps once eurocucks loose patience

They are doing a great job of radicalising the western nations.

You can't out-breed a bullet manufacturer

literally every invading shitskin anywhere thinks this. if you can get a beaner all heated up he'll say the same shit, that you, whitey, will be a minority.

90% of people pay no attention to it, but make no mistake about it. spics, niggers, sandniggers, etc all know the greater power play taking place.

>.However matters may go in France or with the French Government or with another French Government, we in this island and in the British Empire will never lose our sense of comradeship with the French people. If we are now called upon to endure what they have suffered we shall emulate their courage, and if final victory rewards our toils they shall share the gains, aye. And freedom shall be restored to all. We abate nothing of our just demands—Czechs, Poles, Norwegians, Dutch, Belgians, all who have joined their causes to our own shall be restored.
>What General Weygand has called the Battle of France is over ... the Battle of Britain is about to begin. Upon this battle depends the survival of CHRISTIAN CIVILISATION. Upon it depends our own British life, and the long continuity of our institutions and our Empire. The whole fury and might of the enemy must very soon be turned on us. Hitler knows that he will have to break us in this island or lose the war. If we can stand up to him, all Europe may be freed and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands.
>But if we fail, then the whole world, including the United States, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new dark age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves, that if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say, This was their finest hour.

>Christian civilisation
>Christian
If they could see what we've done with their countries they'd roll in their graves and probably jump right out of them and kick us in our teeth

This.

I've seen this first hand in Commiefornia.

Muslims are a virus

youtube.com/watch?v=JrBdYmStZJ4

Guns and ammunition are one thing.
Having the will and guts to use them are another thing. Your every day white person, the millennials, the sjw's, the suburbanites, will sit back and do nothing.

The muslims are playing the long game, they are going to out play you using your own rules, democracy. They will vote their own councillors, senators, congressment, lords and MP's, presidents and prime ministers.

"""secretly"""

> Having the will and guts to use them are another thing. Your every day white person, the millennials, the sjw's, the suburbanites, will sit back and do nothing.

Well, i'm a millennial, like many others on this board. I was born in a Muslim infested area, with white skin, white hair and blonde eyes. In a family of Christian minority in Russia (branch of Protestantism).

First knife fight when i was 16, learned how to use a gun when i was still in a middle school.
I'm not playing a superhero or trying to "impress" someone on anonymous chink imageboard. Just pointing out that not everyone on Sup Forums are the same.

>The muslims are playing the long game, they are going to out play you using your own rules, democracy. They will vote their own councillors, senators, congressment, lords and MP's, presidents and prime ministers.
We need to develop our own endgame strategy, then. Currently it's all about "let's preserve our comfy lifestyles without actually doing much or sacrificing anything of worth". Doesn't work at all.

a translator? holy shit.
well the the jig is up guys.
we had a good run. how are we suppose to defeat the power of a fucking translator.

hey ruskie
shut up, nobody believes that some backwater badass russia redneck is on a siamese pottery blogsite

unrelated: When the final battle comes, we'll fight shoulder to shoulder

>how are we suppose to defeat the power of a fucking translator.
It's more about what the translator is going to tell us when he's done translating.
But afraid not, we're a generous people. A nice pair of concrete shoes is a gift we always give to needy, poor muslim

> redneck
> backwater
> badass
All wrong, but w/e Klaus.

:D
Is there still mandatory military service in Russia?
It's basically all I count on, many cities here in Germany are lost already. My hometown included.

However, most of the people who did serve are redpilled as fuck. As longs as there's still a sizeable chunk of militarily trained male german population of fighting Age, I don't think anything will happen.

this is also why we'll lose, the Saudis have implemented demographic warfare plots since the 80s, and they'll win, without a shot fired, eventually.

there is a reason why right-wingers are a joke everywhere. your primary news source is an unknown translator.
i also love how Sup Forums stumbles upon some nonsense and starts believing that they just discover some huge secret. it the taqiyya meme all over again

Yeah plenty of Muslims admit this, as do Hispanics in America

But Liberals think we will all live in harmony & White people are the problem & when we are a minority in our own countries everything will be perfect, so sad how brainwashed they are

>sourcing Breitbart
Opinion discarded.

no shit sherlock

>Breitbart

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if you weren't such good commies giving them taxpayer's money to care for these little shits maybe they wouldn't be able to out breed you?

you do realize, that muslim demographic warfare is actually a strategy formulated and implemented by the golf states, yes? It's not some conspiracy, it's the truth (politically),

Religiosly, Muslims are also generally predisposed to have many kids, as they still follow a bookreligion commanding them to procreate ( while europeans dont give a fuck )

Culturally, it is also a viable strategy for them. If an entire Clan goes on benefits here in germany, let's say it's 3 brothers, their wives, and 4 children each - suddenly combined they command quite some money. they can live comfortably over here.

We are going to be fucked, Paki shit, and you needn't try to discredit this demographic warfare muslim scheme.

It's the truth.
It's obvious.
However, the West is unable to combat it.

You're just speeding up the retardation from inbreeding

They dismantled a terrorist cell in my country last week, it was all made by "refugees". Too bad they were caught here, we've got military police and they are infamous fascists. I can hear the sound of their genitals frying around copper cable as i write

Well that sucks. Your fellow muslims should have learned Jesus' Law. Now they're learning Maxwell's

Can confirm. My part of town has been invaded by stroller-pushing fatimas with crying shitskin brats. In 15 or so years the generation of enrichers will have grown up and we'll be in serious shit.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious our leaders are being paid by the Gulf States to import shitloads of Sunni Muslims under the guise of "refugees"

This was blatantly obvious when Syria, which is 10% Christian, but there was no Christian Refugees?

>secretly

>However, the West is unable to combat it.
Well, we can and we are. Sending every vibrant youth fresh off the boats to Germany is a start innit

I honestly fear for their lives. I go to a top tier law school and more than half of the student bodies there sing the Horst wessel lied at parties as if it's the most normal thing to do.

>These are some the future leaders of Europe.

The generation of leftists are dying and is being replaced with a generation of Fascists.

Good luck :^)

will you be ready user ?

youtube.com/watch?v=rQpzB-GxU0A

Once we educate Muslims females there birth rate will tank to our levels. Even the teachings of Islam cannot safe a woman from the corruption of modern education, a lot of the wealthier Muslims countries are experiencing western level birth rates.

Military service is mandatory, but depending on where are you going to serve you'll either become a red-pilled strong man or traumatized brute with brains bashed from you permanently.

Do you think Germany is lost forever? General consensus in most Russian political discussions on Germany is close to "That's humiliating, they were strong and inspiring, both pre WW2 and afterwards. That's not a Frenemy we used to know. If they ever try to purge Muslims from their land, we will certainly look the other way".

What uni? Has to be a Flemish one right, cant imagine some cuckold Walloon school or a Bruxulles SoProgressive.gif to have students like these?

does anyone have a webm of the original with the epic music which the artist didn't give permission to be used in the video? that was the one that redpilled me

> tfw gercuck
> tfw from family rich in children
> tfw educated
> tfw redpilled
> tfw your cucked country is a containment country for the union
:(

Nothing much to do except vote blue all over europe :)

I'm sure they have different intent depending on what white first world modern country they're inhabiting :^)

rich = low birth rate
poor= high birth rate

since pre-antiquity it has been this way

>Europe getting fashy again
It was bound to happen sooner or later.

do you have a source for that?
its quite interesting and i would like to read more about that

>Once we educate Muslims females there birth rate will tank to our levels.

sorry, couldn't hear you...
"educate" or "date" or "mate"?

the muds never forgot about the crusades

youtube.com/watch?v=Utf0C_vEHq4

we should've started a new one, but thanks to (((secularism))) the Catholic church no longer has power over nations

bin laden was a saudi national born to a billionaire with close ties to the royal family
why speak about things you know nothing about

We can combat it by cutting off welfare, but that's "racist"

The biggest reason they are outbreeding us is because they get paid shitloads to pop out babies, we are paying for our own replacement

> Nothing much to do except vote blue all over europe :)

Find beautiful and smart women and start a family?
Make advancements in science and engineering?
Start a business that provides for white Germans who aren't as lucky as you?
Start an artist career, get on average level with your paintings and then make a new radical political party?

Well, as a country and populace we won't go a violent route of cultural cleansing ever again - which is primitive and degenerate.

However, we won't be done away with by force either. I could have dodged the draft ( it was actually dropped altogether while I was serving ), but volunteered.

Most everybody who had volunteered is redpilled. Most young men going to university nowadays is either a leftist cuck - or secretly pretty rightwing.

If the coming elections go the (politically) right way, we'll be fine.
If Europe goes the (politically) right way, we'll probably be fine ( protected by an umbrella effect shielding germany from it's political stupidity ),

If however Front Nationale, Hofer and AFD don't win some major victories, we'll be fucked for good.

> Frenemy
this tbqh, I always liked slavs in general and russians in particular - I feel like we're basically brothers ( as a people ).

Case in point, most of my girlfriends were either polish - or russian :)

So, I can't tell.
Maybe we're lost forever,
Maybe we're not.

I think overall as chances and electional outlooks stand at this moment ( Hofer @ Austria, AFD @ Germany, Wilders @ Netherlands, MLP @ Frace ), we have higher chances of being saved.

Let's pray for some more terror attacks close to elections. It'll really make the difference.

but we should work together
italy has to be saved and helped from the muslims
we cant let their,our culture die
i get angry and sad thinking about italian culture raped by foreign hords again, fuck islam, fuck refugees

It's not about the Crusades, it's more along the lines of Muslims preparing for when Oil runs out, so they can comfortably move to White countries that will all have large Muslim populations with political power

Fuck no nigga. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_European_marriage_pattern#Antiquity

Western Europe had lower fertility rates even before it became successful economically.

The pattern of late and non-universal marriage restricted fertility massively, especially when it was coupled with very low levels of childbirth out of wedlock. Birth control took place by delaying marriage more than suppressing fertility within it. A woman's life-phase from menarche (which was generally reached on average at 14 years, at about 12 years for elite women[6][7]) to the birth of her first child was unusually long, averaging ten years.[8][9]

The argument that poor people have to have many kids is so fucking stupid. If it were true, then why does Ukraine, the poorest country of Europe, have one of the lowest fertility rates in the world.

The only reason why people still claim that poor people have a lot of kids, is that they want to remove the agency of Muslims and Africans, who for cultural and general retardedness reasons want to have as many kids as they can.

technically all you guys have to do is end sjws and feminism and viola birth rates are high in the west again
you can't expect high birth rates when the ones able to give birth are not in the mood
nature dont work that way

Why not all 3 :^)

The funny part pretty much all Muslim women desire non-Muslim white men, it's just their families will disown/kill them if they get with one. White women however, despite what shill threads say, absolutely hate Muslim men (unless they're excessively wealthy).

I was almost gonna give way too much info in my response. the answer is:
Yes, I am doing my part :)
> One Kid already
> Bachelors in Engineering
> Family is running businesses
> I am a freelance artist
> I am politically active
case in point, AFD got more than 10 % in my electoral district in the last General Election already :) And I live in a really infested shithole of a german city

Sounds like a pretty good time

Also Kosovo.

it always annoys me that fools like merkel say they need invaders to make up for the declining number of whites

just do what hitler did and offer rewards and incentives for having offspring

obviously they know this but prefer ruining the human race but still

this is wrong.

traditional / christian families such as mine regularly have 2, 3 or even 4 kids per family.
the wealthier they are, the more likely they have more kids:
> be working german
> be middle class
> can not afford more than 1 kid
shit mudslimes
> live on welfare
> have a gorillion kids

MAKE SERBIA ETHNICALLY CLEAN AGAIN

Ordo Ab Chao, Novus Ordo Seclorum.

> If however Front Nationale, Hofer and AFD don't win some major victories, we'll be fucked for good.
Front nationale is looking strong, but what about AfD?
I'm hearing good things about them, but aren't they too demonized by MSM to the point of being non-electable?
> Case in point, most of my girlfriends were either polish - or russian :)
Marry one, you dickhead and make some little Klausses and Annas.

You'll still get your white hair/blue eyes, but ours are tend to be somewhat grayish. They look better in the winter setting, from my point of view :>

Shit I wish I was naive as you.

for a while, but the euros have a breaking point and when that is reached the white cro magnon out will be crazy.

Turks have average birth rates, it's the stupid Arabs who have 50 kids

Ottomans should have genocides the fuckers when they had the chance

Italobros are off better than us.
they still have the balls to elect more to the political right.

In the 90s they basically had a period of re-asessment in which they declared the "italian" brand of fascism to be a GOOD thing.

the way they view themselves in historical context is way different, than the way our country views itself.

We are the cucked ones and part of the problem, Italobros are part of the solution

Bin Laden was Royalty his father had like 10 wifes.
NOT the average shitskin especially because infants tend to die off pretty quick in the third world.

cant you also live on welfare and have a gorillion kids?

which uni or in which city? no way its brussels or gent, way too leftist for that

:D I'm on it ;)

>I'm hearing good things about them

They aren't. They only thing I like about them is their strict anti-immigration stance.

Other than that, they are neoliberal shills with a massive privatization fetish.

I MUCH prefer FN to AfD and I wish we had a partly like FN here in Germany.

Clear solution is to give financial incentives for highly educated women to have children, because:

1. most of these women are Volksdeutscher

2. they have hardly any kids.

3. You can't be accused of being a racist, because you're discriminating on class grounds.

Then you also change the tax code to make it easier for middle class families to have more kids, and maybe give financial incentives for women over 30 who dont have a kid yet, and voila, you have a rising German population.

>western countries aren't in on it

>1.7 average

No turks are dying out.

Kurds have 3.3

+3 million syrian fugges in turkey.

Erdogan is clearly killing turkey.

You guys usually get things going, so ... the world is waiting.

am I degenerate?
Answer: No.

I was raised to work for a living - and I wouldn't take money which I did not earn for myself ever.

And we haven't forgotten the cause of the Crusades.

Stinky mudshits need to be gassed and culled down again.

>Muslim Migrants Secretly Hate Christians, Seek to Outbreed Them
>SECRETLY
This isn't a fucking secret.

>Christians are the most persecuted group on the planet (I wonder who's behind this?)
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/christians-the-worlds-most-persecuted-people-9630774.html

>The second president of Algeria outright stated that Muslims will move to Europe and outbreed the local population. In the 1970s. IN FRONT OF THE UNITED NATIONS.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Houari_Boumediene/Archive_1

This isn't a secret to anyone except the willingly blind. Which, thanks to the Lügendpresse, is the majority of Europe.

you do both
how else will you increase population

Afd is pretty strong considering the position right wing parties are in in this country.
Sad thing is that they have been infiltrated by sleeper agents from the lefti state etc.
All media does their best to make them look like insane nationalists.
Our propaganda is a lot better than the US version of libtard propaganda too.
But who knows, maybe we have a silent majority like trump did too.
I dont know, i will vote as i always do.
I will yell "someone say stop!" when im in.

Nah he sent all the Syrians to Europe
As for the Kurds, they need their own state already

Its a consoling fact that while Erdogan roaches are claiming they are taking over Germany and the Netherlands, their beloved Turkey is being torn apart in a slow-motion civil war that pits secular based Turks against Erdoniggers, against Kurds, and the most likely group to win over time is the Kurds. Kek. Life would not be worth living if it wasnt for Schadenfreude